Korea~ Luhan

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

About a month later...

~

Luhan knocked on the door of his family's large house and his dear mother answered it, "Luhan? What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to go to Korea the day after next, omma, and I plan to stay for about a month or so."

Suho smiled at him, "Oh of course, did you come for some of the clothes you left here? Also, Yixing is staying at the house for about a week since he's taking a break."

Luhan nodded and remembered, "Oh yeah here's some groceries I picked up on the way and I also have presents for Tao and Yixing."

 "Aw, my sweet boy. You didn't have to do that, but thank you."

Suho took the bags from his hands and put them in the kitchen and allowed him to go to his room to fetch some of his clothes to bring to Korea. Luhan looked around the room that he had left abandoned for 4 years or so when he went to college. Suho knocked on his door and came in, "Luhan, I have a friend in Korea, Kyungsoo, can you go to her house to visit her for me?"

Luhan nodded, "Sure, anything for mama."

Suho handed him the card she had in her hand, "This is Kyungsoo's address and I think she'll recognize you because," she paused, "Do you still remember the boy I told you about, who used to be your best friend long ago?"

Luhan thought for a second, "His name is...Se...Sehun?"

Suho brightened up, "You remember! Oh, your memory's getting so much better these days! Anyways, Kyungsoo is Sehun's omma and she used to be and still is my very best friend."

Luhan smiled, "No problem, maybe I can pay him a visit, too."

Suho smiled a thanks and went out of his room to leave him to packing up. Luhan looked around his room and found an old cardboard box he used to like to keep under his bed for some reason he couldn't remember. He looked at the writing on the top of the box and it said, "Memories". He opened it up and found many things in there that reminded him of his old childhood, a Pikachu toy, a diary, a neclace with a silver key. He looked at the silver key and wondered what it was for and he planned to ask his mother that. He put his Pikachu toy in his bag along with his diary, because why not.

Luhan walked out into the kitchen with his bag in one hand and a necklace in the other. He went to sit by his mother who was fixing lunch for the family, "Omma?"

"Hmm?"

"What's this necklace for again?" He showed her the necklace.

She giggled, "Oh that was from when you were a silly boy. There was a box in a mini playground in a mall in Seoul and you loved hiding there with Sehun while I went shopping with his mother. It might still be there so you should go check it out sometime."

Luhan nodded and put the necklace around his neck to remember to check it out sometime when he was in Korea. He noticed that his brothers still hadn't come out of their rooms so he decide to surprise them with his g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter