Sehun and Luhan~ As Kids Part Two

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Luhan was almost 9 and Sehun was about 5

"Let's build a fort!" Luhan screamed.

Sehun looked up from the phone his mom gave him temporarily and replied, "Ok."

Luhan laid out all the stuffed animals, pillows, blankets and his two beanie chairs. Luhan started on the foundation of the fort, and Sehun built the roof of the fort. After they finished, they realized it took up nearly half Luhan's room but Luhan didn't care, of course.

Luhan crawled under the big fort he built with Sehun and was trying to find the lamp to turn on the light when he saw a small light and crawled towards it, he touched it and realized it was Sehun. Luhan smiled, "Sehun you're glowing and it turned a little pink when I touched you, haha!"

Sehun looked at himself and shrugged, "It could be the phone my mom gave me, in my chest pocket of my shirt.."

Luhan nodded and took advantage of the light to find the lamp and turned it on. The fort lit up and it was full of pillows, blankets, games, snacks and of course, stuffed animals. Sehun looked for his phone in his chest pocket, but it wasn't there and he looked confused. Luhan tilted his head at Sehun, "What's wrong?"

"It wasn't my phone, but it's probably nothing."

Luhan dismissed it and told Sehun to choose what snack he wanted, and Sehun chose the one that wasn't Luhan's favorite and Luhan smiled. Luhan giggled, "You didn't take my favoite on purpose."

Sehun didn't reply and started eating his snack. Luhan laughed and took a stuffed animal, shoving it in Sehun's face, "I wuv you~"

Sehun took Pikachu and threw it at Luhan for being too cute. Luhan fell back and pretended to cry, causing Sehun to be worried, "Are you okay, I'm sorry."

Luhan waited until Sehun got closer to him, and then he jumped on Sehun, throwing soft stuffed animals at him and laughing. Sehun tackled Luhan, landing on top of him and fighting pillow with pillow. Luhan got up and they started swinging pillows at each other, giggling. After their long pillow fight, Sehun crawled outside of the fort with Luhan following him. Sehun settled in front of the T.V. and turned it on, searching for Pinnochio, "Hey Luhan, do you want to watch Pinnochio?"

Luhan nodded, "Sure, but I heard it has some murder and crime stuff."

"It's ok, I'll just skip those parts for you."

Luhan smiled and snuggled next to Sehun, and they watched the first episode, Luhan whispered to Sehun, "Do you wanna go swimming? This is kinda boring."

Sehun turned off the T.V. and stood up, "Sure, let's go."

They changed into swimsuits, but Luhan was the only one not wearing a top, Luhan a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter