Luhan's Accident~

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~The week before Luhan's accident~

Luhan sat in the kitchen with his family, but Luhan felt something was off. His mother was biting her lips, and his father was playing with his thumbs. "What's wrong?" Luhan asked, finally.

Suho smiled sadly, "We have to move in a month."

"Why?!" Tao, Yixing and Luhan all burst out at once.

"Your father is getting a raise, and he has to move workplaces to China."

Luhan's mind began blowing up with thoughts, My friends, my school, Sehunnie, "What about Sehunnie?"

"You're going to get a playdate with Sehun next week, and it will be the last one for years to come."

Luhan frowned, but had no choice but to obey, "Can I sleepover at their house?"

Suho nodded, "Yes, I have already spoken to Kyungsoo about it."

Yixing asked, "How big is the house we're moving to?"

Kris looked at Suho and grinned, "Oh, it's big alright. It's a house next to my parents' your grandparents."

Yixing and Tao looked at each other, "Whoa, that's huge!"

"Anyways, start packing. I put boxes in your rooms and we have a month so chop chop!"

Luhan didn't care, he just wanted to see his Sehunnie one more time before he left. He left to go to his room to start to pack his stuff when Suho called, "Luhan!"

Luhan turned around and sighed, "Yes?"

"Aww, my baby. Don't be so sad, then you'll make mommy sad."

Luhan smiled at her, "Ok."

"And also, don't tell Sehun, his mother doesn't want him to know beforehand. She will explain to him afterwards."

Luhan was shocked but nodded and went to his room. He didn't know how he was going to deal with the loss of an extremely close friend. He sighed and started packing, he put all his clothes into a suitcase and then he found his key to the chest at the mall. He looked at the key and put it on his neck, he smiled when he realized he left a spare key with Sehun as well. Luhan knew that he could leave the chest in Sehun's hands, and he went back to packing.

~The day of Luhan's Accident~

"Luhan, are you ready?" Suho called from downstairs.

"Yep, hold on!"

Luhan scrambled through his stuff and found his Polaroid camera that Sehun had given him the day after his birthday. Luhan put it in his bag, but put his key away, because he had a gut feeling that it would be good if he left it at home. Luhan went downstairs to find that his mother was talking to a man, "Omma? Are we going to go now?"

Suho turned to Luhan and smiled, "Luhan, this is your driver, because your father and I will be busy moving everything, okay honey?"

Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter