Korea~ Sehun

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Flashback starts*

14 years ago...

~

Sehun scrambled to find his sweater before his mom came in, he didn't want her to see-

"Sehun, Luhan's arriving soon. I'm coming in, ok?"

Sehun finally found his sweater since it was the one day he wore a tank top and was trying to put it on but his mom already came in and saw the one thing he hid from her ever since it appeared. Kyungsoo gasped when she saw the marking on Sehun's collarbone, "Is that a tattoo?"

Sehun shook his head frantically, "No, mom it's really not what you th-"

Kyungsoo giggled happily while walking over to observe the infinity marking, "It's alright baby, I'm sure you're confused, but don't worry I know what it is. It's identical to your father's."

Sehun looked at Kyungsoo confused, "What is it, and why does Dad have it, too?"

Kyungsoo grinned, "It's a birthmark that helps you identify your soulmate when they're near you. It's incredibly rare for boys to have them, and it's slightly less rare for girls to have them," she paused to show Sehun her heart-shaped tattoo, "Mine tells me who my soulmate is if I talk to them and then talk to a different male, because I have chest pain when I talk to others who are not my soulmate until I realize who my soulmate is. Sometimes it might even glow when I'm near them. It's how I found Daddy."

Sehun nodded, "Then what about mine and Daddy's?"

Kyungsoo smiled, "Yours glows when you're near your soulmate, and eventually, as your love grows for them, it'll glow brighter when you're near them. When you touch your soulmate, it'll glow a flashing, bright, beautiful pink. And that's how Daddy found me."

Sehun looked digusted, "Ew, why does it have to be pink? I hate pink."

Kyungsoo laughed at her silly child and patted his head, "Get ready now. Luhan might be arriving anytime soon."

She paused and turned around, "Has the mark ever glowed before?"

Sehun shook his head, "I wouldn't have noticed, because I've always kept it covered and it probably only has a faint glow to it, so it's probably easily concealed."

Kyungsoo nodded in understanding and smiled to him, walking out of his room and closed the door behind her. Smiling to herself, she thought, Sehunnie, you'll grow to love the color pink as you grow older, and you'll love who your mark leads you to. I know you will.

But Sehun never got to learn the love for his mark that day, because Luhan got into his accident and was transferred to a hospital far away from Sehun. Sehun had headaches that day, and nobody knew why except for his mark, which was trying to communicate to Sehun that his soulmate was in pain. Sehun never learned of it that day until Suho called Kyungsoo to explain Luhan's accident.

*Flashback ends*

So for 14 years, Sehun never got to see what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter