Korea~ Sehun Part Three

False Hope~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You guys up for some amusement and water?"

Sehun looked up from his book to see Key holding up three tickets to the water amusement park. Sehun nodded, "Oh yeah, it's today."

Key rolled his eyes at Sehun's "enthusiasm", "Minho! Is Sehun's expression always like that?" he asked, pointing at Sehun's unamused face.

Minho ran behind Sehun and sculpted his face into a smile of excitement, Minho examined his masterpiece and gave Key a thumbs up, "There we go."

Key raised an eyebrow at Sehun's very artificial expression and burst into laughter.

 

Sehun ignored his friends' laughter and returned to his book. "By the way, it's already 9 in the morning so we better get dressed and go on our way to the amusement park," Key reminded Sehun.

Sehun nodded, not bothering to look up from his book, "I'm wearing my swim shorts underneath these pants."

"So he is excited," Key teased and walked off to the bathroom with Minho to change.

When Key came out, he was topless and so was Minho, and Key's marking showed and slightly glowed. Sehun noticed that both Minho and Key had a built body and that they looked perfect together. "Are you not going to wear a top?" Sehun asked.

Key shook his head, "It's gonna be crazy hot today, so you shouldn't either."

"I'll think about it."

Key shrugged, "It's not gonna be my fault when you're melting and you get heat ."

Sehun put his book away,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter