I want you back back back back back

Innocent Love

" Something is wrong… Something is seriously wrong…"

 

Bomi whispers… She is gripping the pencil tightly and lost in her own world… She is not interested in the professor who is talking non-stop in front…

 

" Pisss Pisss…"

 

Bomi looks at her right and raises her eyebrows as a "what" to her bestfriend, Eunji who is trying to call her…

 

" What is that face??? "

 

" I'll tell you later…"

 

" Okay…"

 

Eunji turns back to the front… Bomi sighs… Yes… She needs to talk… She needs to talk with someone… She thinks…

 

Bomi boringly waits for the time when the bell rings as the sign of class ends… After waiting for eternity, the bell rings… Bomi and Eunji walk out from the class together to go to the cafeteria…

 

Bomi looks around and chooses a table at the corner so that no one will notice them… Eunji shakes her head in suspision and she asks…

 

" Yah, Yoon Bomi… What is happening??? You seem you want to avoid someone…"

 

" Hmmmmm…"

 

" Waeyo? Tell me… I'm your best friend…"

 

Eunji said… Bomi sighs and puts her head on the table… Eunji blinks but she decides to wait for her friend to start her explanation…

 

" Eunji-ah… I'm confused…"

 

" Immm… Wae? "

 

" Junior…"

 

Bomi sits up straight… She leans forward and pouts…

 

" He is messing up my life…"

 

" How?? You like him??? "

 

" No… It's not like this…"

 

" Ahh, c'm on… Tell me quickly… You are answering one question with only one answer…"

 

" HeeHeeHee… mian mian… minahae…"

 

Bomi shows her dorky toothy smile and Eunji glares her friend…

 

" I think Chorong unnie is keeping a distance with me… And I also think this is because of Junior…"

 

" Umm?? I don't understand…"

 

" You remember? You took Junior to our vacation… At night, i talked with unnie… She asked me what I would do with the relations… And…"

 

" And?? "

 

" And I answered I wanna date someone… I mean I will date… But I didn't mean I willl date Junior… You know, there is a difference…"

 

Bomi is trying her best to explain…

 

" But I think she is thinking wrong… She starts avoiding me starting that day… Well, not like avoiding but I can feel it… She is keeping a distance with me…"

 

Bomi looks at Eunji…

 

" And I don't like it…"

 

Bomi finishes her explanation… She waits for Eunji's comment but the later is only staring at her…

 

" Say something? "

 

" Imm hmmm…"

 

" Yah! Don't just imm hmmm… I'm serious…"

 

" So what? What should I say??? Yah! Yoon Bomi… This is your problem… You are the talker… I'm the listener… Okay? Go ahead…"

 

" Hoom… You are not helping…"

 

Bomi whispers… But, nevertheless, she wants to talk with someone so she continue…

 

" Ummmm… I think unnie is keeping distance because of Junior…"

 

" Immm…"

 

" And I want to keep our relation like before… I mean… Junior is just a junior… But she is my unnie… I can't trade them…"

 

" So, what are you going to do?? I don't think Junior will stop chasing you…"

 

" I heard Junior… Are you girls talking about me??? "

 

At that time, Jinyoung appears suddenly and he said… And before they can reply, he takes his seat beside Bomi…

 

" Good afternoon, noona…"

 

" Nae…"

 

" I heard you two are talking about me… What are you talking??? Hmmm?? "

 

" Ummmmm…"

 

" We are talking that you are too funny… And silly…"

 

Eunji said and Jinyoung pouts…

 

" Ahhh… It's not like this… I'm trying to make Bomi noona smile…"

 

" Aigooo… So envious…"

 

Eunji jokingly glares at him and the boy is only rubbing his neck awkwardly as Bomi is not still looking at him since he sits here…

 

" Noona… You alright? "

 

" Hmmm? "

 

Bomi is about to answer when she sees Chorong entering the cafeteria with her friends… Oh no… Please God…

 

" Your face… Pale… Let me see…"

 

Jinyoung said amd before Bomi can move away, he puts his palm on Bomi's forhead… Bomi takes a secret glance at Chorong hoping that the older girl doesn't see them…

 

But it seems God doesn't listen to her this time… Chorong is staring at them for a few seconds… And she shifts her gaze away from Bomi and talks with her friends like nothing happens…

 

" No… Junior…"

 

" Yes??? "

 

Bomi removes Jinyoung's hand from her forehead and she stands up…

 

" I have to go somewhere… Bye…"

 

" Noona… Wait…"

 

Jinyoung tries to stop Bomi… Eunji also stands up and runs after Bomi leaving confused Junior alone…

 

Chorong also notices that Bomi leaves the cafeteria…

 

" Is she fighting with that boy??? "

 

She thinks…

 

" Yah~~ Chorong-ah… What are you thinking??? Irene is asking you…"

 

" Hmmmm? Ah, mianhae…"

 

Chorong decides to forget about Bomi and she pays her attention back to her friends again… 

 

At that time, Bomi walks out from the cafeteria and she ends up in the park which is nearby school… She sits on the bench and sighs…

 

" Ahhhhh… What is this??? "

 

She whispers…

 

" Aigooooo… Uri Yoon Bomi…"

 

Eunji hugs Bomi by the shoulder and she sits beside Bomi… Bomi looks at her with puppy eyes and said…

 

" Eunji-ah… I don't like this situation… I want unnie back… I don't like she is ignoring me…"

 

" Wae?? What happened?? "

 

" Unnie… She saw me when Junior touches my forehead… And that eyes… Her eyes… The way she looked at me… I don't like… There are some kind of ignorance… We are like strangers… I feel like this…"

 

" Immmmmmm… May be I'm right…"

 

" Yes??? "

 

Eunji pads her shoulder and she said…

 

" What do you think about Chorong unnie?? "

 

" Umm? What is that question? "

 

" Bomi-ah… I think…"

 

Eunji stops… Bomi is waiting for Eunji to continue… Eunji sighs amd shakes her head…

 

" Nothing… This is your problem… You should figure out by yourself…"

 

" Moya! I'm confusing and you are not helping your bestfriend…"

 

" Whatever… Ah… Wait a sec…"

 

Eunji's phone suddenly rings and Eunji answers it immediately as soon as she sees the caller ID…

 

" Naeunnie… Anneyeong! "

 

Bomi looks at Eunji in surprised… Naeunnie?? Who??

 

" Nae… Nae… Awwww… Bogoshippo too… Nae…"

 

What Eunji is talking?? Is she trying to be sweet?? With who?? Bomi listens to Eunji's conversation carefully…

 

" This evening?? I'm free, of course…"

 

" What? Yah! We have promised Namjoo to…"

 

" Sssshhhhh, shut up, Bomi… Ah, nothing, Naeunnie… Nothing… Okay Okay… I'll be at there at sharp 6…"

 

" Geez! "

 

" C ya… Bye…"

 

Eunji hangs up and she notices that Bomi is glaring at her… She tries to make up with Bomi so she immediately wears a smile…

 

" Bomi-ah… HeeHeeHee…"

 

" Who is it?? You never talk to us like this… Plus we have plans for evening…"

 

" Let me explain… This is Son Naeun…"

 

" Son what???? The Son Yeoshin from Psycho major??? The school's top queen???? "

 

" Immm… That's her…"

 

" OMG! I can't believe my ears…"

 

Eunji sighs and she continues…

 

" And we are dating…"

 

" Do what??? "

 

" Dating…"

 

" Yah! Jung Eunji! "

 

Bomi loudly shouts and automatically jumps up from the bench… She looks at Eunji with wide eyes while her jaw is dropped to the ground…

 

" Yah! What's wrong.with you?? Is it that much surprising?? "

 

" But she is a she! I mean…"

 

" Yoon Bomi… Yoon Bomi… This is Love we are talking about… This is Love… Love has no limit…"

 

" But…"

 

" Bomi-ah, this is your problem… You are too much thinking in everything… You never let your heart to decide…"

 

Eunji said…

 

" Let me explain about your problem… You think your unnie is keeping a distance with you because she thinks you are with Jinyoung… And you have ignored your unnie in past days… And now, she is ignoring you back and you don't like… You want her back…"

 

" Immmmm…"

 

" You are too greedy, Bomi-ah… If you want your unnie, take her back… It is easy… The only one thing you have to do is to look at her side too… May be she has many things to tell you…"

 

" I don't understand…"

 

Eunji smiles and she pads her bestfriend's shoulder…

 

" You will understand later… Think carefully what I've said… Your unnie may have many things to tell you…"

 

Eunji takes her bag that she put on the bench…

 

" I'll go first… Tell Namjoo that I can't join you guys this evening…"

 

Before she goes, she looks at Bomi and said…

 

" One last advice… Only heart can hear the words that the other heart has told… Follow your heart this time… Not your brain… Listen carefully…"

 

Eunji said and she leaves the place… Bomi is standing at that spot and thinking what Eunji has told…

 

She doesn't understand… She wanted to know why her unnie is avoiding her… And Eunji told her to listen to her heart… 

 

" Ahhhh… What are these things????? "

 

Bomi ruffles her hair and throws herself onto the bench again… Suddenly, she remembers a thing…

 

" Wait… Eunji said she is dating a girl… And she talked many things about love… What the - "

 

Bomi widens her eyes…

 

" Is she trying to tell me that……… Unnie loves me????? Andwae! "

 

Bomi shocks at her own thought… Unnie and she????? This is no way!

 

No! What is she thinking???????????

 

" Ahahaha… Yoon Bomi… C'm on… How you dare to think funny things with unnie? "

 

Bomi laughs off her own thought…

 

" I'm too thinking again… Aigooooo… Yah! Yoon Bomi… Forget it… Forget it…"

 

She talks to herself and grabs her bag… And she walks to the bus-stop to go back home… She needs to take a shower to remove strange thoughts from her head…

 

And she also needs to find a way to make up with Chorong unnie too… She wants her unnie back…