Star over Moon

Innocent Love

A/N : To my dear readers… I'll update last four chapters in a row… It's my Christmas Present for you guys… But I want to listen your words Chapters by Chapters… So, don't forget to leave comments after reading one chapter before reading another… Sorry, this story is reality based so I can't make the plot as I like… Okay… Okay… Enjoy chingus!

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Chorong enters into the coffeeshop where she has promised to meet with her friends… She takes a table and checks the time…

 

She is still early… She leaves the house early as she doesn't want to be late… Thus her lazy friends are not here yet… She takes the phone and browses in Facebook… May be some new things can cheer her up…

 

" Waitingg for you… Ahahahaha…"

 

She notices a status from Bomi's timeline… This makes her feeling worse… Chorong bites her lip and leaves Facebook quickly… At that time, her phone rings suddenly… And the caller is unknown…

 

" Hello? "

 

" Hello… is this Park Chorong? "

 

" Yes… It's me…"

 

" Nae… Park Chorong-sshi… I'm from Principle's office… The Principle wants to see you…"

 

" Right now?? "

 

" Yes… She will be at her office from 12:00pm to 3:00pm…"

 

" Nae… I'll be there…"

 

Chorong said and the other line hangs up… Chorong doesn't know why the Principle wants to see her… But she decides to go to her after this meeting…

 

" Chorong-ah!! "

 

Chorong looks up to see Jimin and ChoA…

 

" Anneyeong! "

 

" Anneyeong… Why you are too early? "

 

" Just… I wanna see you guys badly…"

 

Chorong said and the two friends burst out into laughter… But ChoA wears her serious face mood and asks…

 

" How's with Bomi? "

 

" Hmmm… Like usual…"

 

Jimin and ChoA sighs as they understand what like usual means…

 

" Chingusssssss!!! "

 

With the active greeting, Irene takes a seat… Jimin frowns and slaps her shoulder…

 

" Low your voice… will ya? "

 

" Whatever… I'm just too happy to see you all three…"

 

Irene rolls her eyes and argues back… But she immediately creates the smile again and said…

 

" Chingus-ahh… You know? I have a surprise for you…"

 

" What is this? "

 

" Ta daaaa~~~"

 

She takes out a ticket from her bag…

 

" What is it? "

 

" A free ticket of the Jisan Forest Ski Resort!!!! "

 

" Whatttttt!!! "

 

The three friends shout in unison… They look at the ticket with wides eyes…

 

" I want to go there since I was born… But the ticket is too expensive…"

 

" Yes… Me too…"

 

" Don't worry, guys… It is a family ticket… We can go atmost 10 people… Plus it's only 45minutes car ride from Gangnam… So, let's go together…"

 

" I'm in! "

 

" Me too…"

 

" I can't…"

 

Chorong cuts off and the three friends look at her in confusion…

 

" Waee? Let's go togrther… It will be super fun…"

 

" But I can't leave Bomi alone at home…"

 

Chorong said and Jimin slams the table…

 

" Yah! She never thinks of you… Don't think too much for her… Plus, she has her Jr boy for her…"

 

Jimin's words make Chorong teary… Jimin knows he had said something not good flr Chorong so she just shuts up …

 

Chorong looks away immediately to hide her tears from them… ChoA is whispering to clueless Irene about Chorong and Bomi yesterday…

 

Irene sighs and she extends her hand…

 

" Rong-ah… Give me your phone…"

 

" For what? "

 

" Just give me…"

 

Chorong gives her phone… Irene types something and she gives the phone back to Chorong after this…

 

" What you- Yah!!! Bae Irene!!!! "

 

Chorong shouts as she finds out what Irene has done…

 

" To Bbom-ah…

        Bomi-ah, My angelish friend, Irene, has got free tickets for Ski Resort… Let's go together… Bring Eunji with you too… The more, the merrier…"

 

Chorong face palms herself but Irene proudly crosses her arms…

 

" Wae? I'm helping you… You guys can make up there…"

 

" It's not that easy, Irene-ah…"

 

But at that time, Chorong's phone vibrates again and reply from Bomi arrives…

 

" From Bbom-ah…

         Nae, unnie… Let's go together…"

 

Chorong sighs… Then she glares at Irene who is pretending like nothing happens… Chorong shakes her head and explains…

 

" So what?? I don't know what I should do now… I'm like a lost puppy… Without her, my life is nothing… But I know she will not be mine…"

 

" Chorong-ah, stay strong… Hmmm… Whatever it is, we are still here for you…"

 

ChoA said and Chorong nods… Irene claps and she tries to lighten up the mood of the group…

 

" C'm on, guys… Let's stay happy… Smile… Smile…"

 

" Right… Right… Cheer up, Rong-ah…"

 

Jimin joins Irene too this time… Chorong tries to smile with them… They chat for random things before they decide to go back home… 

 

Chorong takes the bus to the school and she walks alone in the garden where Bomi likes to sit… She knows why Bomi loves this place… It's peaceful and somehow romantic…

 

" She will walk here a lot with her soon-to-be boyfriend…"

 

That thought runs into her head and Chorong immediately walks away from there… She doesn't even dare to think like this…

 

She walks to the Principle's office and asks the PA who is sitting outside of Principle's room…

 

" Hello… I'm Park Chorong… I was called to meet the Principle…"

 

" Ahh… Yes… You can enter…"

 

" Nae…"

 

Chorong knocks on the door… The Principle replies to enter and Chorong opens the door… She looks up and smiles…

 

" Come, Chorong-ah… Sit here…"

 

" Nae… Annegaseyo…"

 

" Immm… What do you think about why I called you? "

 

" I have no idea…"

 

" See…"

 

She gives her an envelope…

 

" This is scholar from University of Cambridge… We can send the top student of the school and I see no other than you…"

 

" Nae? "

 

" Chorong-ah… This is a big chance… Take this…"

 

She said… Chorong stares at the envelope in her hand in disbelief… She is staring for a few seconds and she puts it back on the table…

 

" No… I can't… I can't leave my family here… I… I…"

 

" Chorong-ah… Please think carefully… It is Top 10 University of the world…"

 

" But - "

 

" Think carefully before you make your decision… Chances don't come twice… Don't miss the moon while counting the stars…"

 

She said and Chorong becomes silent… The Principle sighs and she said…

 

" I know you are living with your father and sister… I know you love them… But this is for your future… You can think as long as you like… Take your time to decide…"

 

" Nae…"

 

" You can go for now… Take the envelope with you… And come back to me when you have been decided…"

 

She said and Chorong stands up from the seat… She bows at the Principle and leaves the room…

 

" United Kingdom… Cambridge…"

 

These words are quite big… She should immediately accept the scholar… happily and proudly… But why?? Why she is hestitating??

 

Chorong's dream is to become a successful person in her life… That's why she tries really hard in her school work… Attending at the world Top University is her dream…

 

But… But she can't leave them… She can't leave her father and Bomi… Chorong doesn't know how to decide…

 

" Chorong? "

 

Chorong looks up to see Luhan as handsome and perfect as always… Luhan smiles and he walks towards her…

 

" What are you doing here in the holiday? "

 

" I'm here to see the Principle… What about you? "

 

" Ahh… I'm taking my transfer letter for next semister… I'm going back to China…"

 

" Oppa! "

 

Chorong looks at him with wide eyes… Luhan smiles and he checks his watch…

 

" So… What about talking for a few minutes?? If you have time…"

 

" Ummm… I… "

 

" I understand, Chorong-ah… I'm meeting you as a close senior like always… Plus I'm going back to China in a month…"

 

He said and Chorong smiles…

 

" Mianhae… Let's go then…"

 

They walk out from the school and Chorong takes him to the garden nearby… They sit on a bench and Luhan starts…

 

" On that day, after you have left, I thought a lot… And I decided to go back to China… This Hangu is meaningless if I can't take you as mine…"

 

" Minahae, oppa…"

 

" No need to apologize… Love can't be created… It's just taking place by itself… How we can control it? I understand…"

 

" Nae… Thank you…"

 

" So… Why the Principle wants to see you?? What is it in your hand? "

 

He asks and Chorong sighs…

 

" It's scholar from University of Cambridge…"

 

" What! Chorong-ah! Congratulation!!! "

 

He said and Chorong shakes her head…

 

" It's not like this, oppa…"

 

" Wae?? You have a dream of attending at a World's Top University… C'm on… Just catch it…"

 

" Oppa… I know I should take it… But something is pulling me back…"

 

" Hmmm…"

 

" I don't know but I think my dream has changed…"

 

" What? "

 

" I started falling for Bomi not too long ago… Immm… May be since one year ago… I don't remember… But she has become my everything… I wanna give my everything and my all time just for her… My dream becomes to have a peaceful and happy life with her…"

 

" Chorong-ah…"

 

Chorong wipes the tears in her eyes with her hand… She sobs and tries to smile…

 

" But what should I do, Oppa?? She doesn't love me like I do… I'm lost now… I'm down… I just wanna run away from reality but I can't… I still can't… I can't let her go yet…"

 

She cries silently and Luhan feels sorry for the girl… He lightly pads her shoulder as a comfort… Chorong looks at him when she can get control her sobs…

 

" Oppa… Should I just let it go? "

 

" It's hard to say… I don't know how to advice you… Because I'm also a loser too… Haha…"

 

" Mianhae… This must be my fate… I can't love back the person who loves me… But I'm madly in love with the person who will never love me back…"

 

" Chorong-ah… I don't want to tell you what to do… Sometimes, our lives become a mess when brain and heart start a war… You should follow the words from the winner…"

 

He said and stands up from the bench…

 

" Think carefully Chorong-ah… Call me anytime you need… I'll be there for you…"

 

" Thank you, Oppa…"

 

" Imm… I'll go see the Principle… Chorong, fightingg! "

 

" Fightingg! "

 

Chorong said and he leaves the place… She watches his back till he disappears from her sight…

 

She sighs and looks at the envelope in her hand…

 

There are too many unimportant things in our lives… Sometimes, we can miss the moon while counting for stars… 

 

But if Bomi is one of the stars, she still wants to follow it… She can give up all her life for the younger girl…

 

" Cambridge…"

 

Europe is a place where Bomi always wants to go… She even said to go together one day… But it seems this quest will never come true…

 

Is it worth to give up?? Love is that much important???

 

Chorong sighs for the infinity times… She can't decide it now…