Party

Innocent Love

Bomi looks ta her image in the mirror… 

 

" Am I really going? "

 

She asks to herself…

 

" Promise is promise, Bomi… Let's go…"

 

Bomi tries to smile and she comes out from her room… 

 

" Ah… Unnie…"

 

She stops immediately when she sees Chorong in the living room… Awkward…

 

She is as gorgeous as ever… Bomi thinks and tries to smile…

 

" Are you going to party? "

 

Chorong asks… Bomi nods and she sits beside Chorong…

 

" Nae… I bet you are going too…"

 

" Yeah… Luhan oppa will be here soon to fetch me up…"

 

Chorong said and Bomi feels somehow hurt by the name Luhan… Why always him????

 

" Unnie… Can I come with you? "

 

Bomi suddenly asks making Chorong to look at her with wide eyes…

 

" Umm? Where are your friends? "

 

" They will be at the party… Unnie… Take me with you… Hmmmm?? Will ya??? "

 

Bomi is pleading with puppy eyes so Chorong can't say No anymore… She sighs and has to agree with Bomi…

 

" Okay… I'll talk about it with Luhan oppa…"

 

" Gomowo unnie!!! "

 

Bomi happily said and she smiles widely… At least, Chorong will not go to party with Luhan alone…

 

On the other hand, Chorong is thinking why Bomi is saying she will come with them?? At that time, she receives a call from Luhan that he was saying he is in front of their house… Chorong and Bomi come out from the house and Luhan is surprised to see Bomi…

 

" Anneyeong oppa! "

 

" Nae… Anneyeong…"

 

He directs towards Chorong and asks…

 

" Ummmmm……"

 

" Bomi wanna come with us… Will it be ok for you, oppa?? "

 

Chorong said and he nods with a smile…

 

" Of course… Come on, ladies… Get in… We are already late…"

 

He said and they enter the car… Luhan and Chorong start talking about random things and they are laughing about a joke that Bomi doesn't understand a thing… 

 

Bomi sighs as she is regretful about coming together with them… Now, she is like an invisible alien for them… She can't help but has to listen to their conversation while pretending like she is playing with her phone… The only thing she can do now is praying hard that they are at the party as soon as possible… 

 

Finally, the car stops and Bomi sighs in relief… She gets off from the car fast and said to Chorong…

 

" Unnie, I will be with me friends…"

 

" Okay…"

 

Chorong replies… Bomi skips away from her while looking around… Chorong watches Bomi's back and she sighs… Why always her friends???? She thinks…

 

" Let's go, Chorong-ah…"

 

" Nae…"

 

Chorong follows Luhan and they walk towards the drink bar… They take their seats and Chorong starts…

 

" Oppa… Why I have to come to the party with you?? "

 

" C'm on… I've said that I want a jealousy game…"

 

" To whom?? "

 

" Aish! This kid! "

 

Luhan shakes his head and he points to the dancing floor…

 

" Over there… The girl with the red blouse…"

 

Chorong follows his finger and she finds a girl who is staring at them while dancing… When she saw Luhan with Chorong, her face changes and moves closer to the guys around her and she starts dancing more passionately with them…

 

" Oppa… I think your game really starts…"

 

" Yeah… I'll be back…"

 

Luhan said and he takes his drink in a sip… Then he puts down the glass and walks towards the girl… Chorong watches the two and she smiles when Luhan pulls her back and dances with her…

 

" Aigoo… This oppa…"

 

She whispers… Suddenly, she remembers about Bomi…

 

" Where is she?? "

 

Chorong whispers and looks around hoping that she will find the younger girl…

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                     xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Aish… Where are these dorks??? "

 

Bomi said while she is trying to pass through the crowd and find Eunji and Namjoo… 

 

* Tap Tap Tap *

 

Someone taps on her shoulder and Bomi turns around to see a smiling cute boy…

 

" Anneyeong noona…"

 

" Anneyeong Jr…"

 

" Hee Hee… I was worried that you will not come…"

 

" Promise is promise… Of course… I will come…"

 

" Nae…"

 

He happily said… 

 

" Noona… Here is crowded… Let's go find somewhere and sit…"

 

" Ok…"

 

He leads Bomi out from the crowd and they sit at a table which is at the dark corner of the party…

 

Bomi uneasily leans on the couch as she doesn't like crowdy places… He gets a glass of cold water for her and she smiles as a Thank you…

 

" Noona… Are you ok? "

 

" Yeah…"

 

" Hey, Jinyoung! Come here for a sec! "

 

Boys from another table shout and Jinyoung apologitically smiles at Bomi…

 

" I'll be back, noona…"

 

" Imm… It's okay…"

 

He jogs to his friends table and they talk about something and laugh… Bomi drinks all the water and she breathes out a sigh…

 

" What the hell is too crowdy here?? But Chorong unnie will be having fun, will she?? "

 

She thinks…

 

" Fighting, Jinyoung!!! !!! !!! "

 

Suddenly, Jr's friends shout and Bomi realises that the boy has come back… But he looks nervous and frightened…

 

" Wae Jr?? You okay?? "

 

" Yep… I am… Btw, noona…"

 

" Imm hmm?? "

 

" Don't you want to have a dance with me?? "

 

" Wh… Wha… What?? "

 

Bomi doesn't expect it…

 

" Dance with me… It's fun…"

 

Jinyoung said and Bomi doesn't know what to answer… 

 

" Please… Please… Please… Please say Yes, hmmmm?? "

 

He is begging and Bomi can't deny this… She nods and he jumps like a kid in happiness… They walk to the dancing floor where many people are dancing with the DJ's beats…

 

" Huh! "

 

Bomi suddenly sees Luhan dancing with a girl and she becomes angry…

 

" How he can leave unnie alone and dance with another girl?? "

 

She thinks… She makes a quick scan and she saw Chorong who is now standing up from her seat and walking out from the crowdy party place…

 

Bomi is about to runs after Chorong when Jinyoung stops her…

 

" Noona, wae?? Where are you going?? "

 

" I have to go… Mianhae Jr…"

 

Bomi said and she runs away from him… Jinyoung doesn't know what happens but before he can react or do something, Bomi has already disappear in the crowd…

 

Bomi comes out from the party… She doesn't see any sign of Chorong so she decides to look around…

 

When she reaches to the park which is nearby their school, she saw Chorong sitting alone on the bench… She sighs in relief and slowly walks towards Chorong…

 

Chorong is putting the earplugs on and listening to music while closing her eyes so she doesn't notice that Bomi is coming… Bomi silently sits beside Chorong and leans on the bench…

 

Chorong can feel the presence of someone beside her so she opens her eyes and looks beside…

 

" Bbom-ah… What are you doing here?? Where are your friends?? "

 

" This is the question I wanna ask you… What are you doing here alone, unnie?? Where is Luhan oppa?? "

 

" HaHa… He is playing his game…"

 

" Yes?? "

 

" He wanna makes his brand new girlfriend jealous so I have to come to the party with him… Now, he is busy dancing with her thus I am alone here…"

 

Chorong explains… Bomi is surprised as she doesn't know Luhan is dating with another girl…

 

" I thought you two are dating…"

 

" What! Ahahahahahahhahaahaha…"

 

" Don't laugh! "

 

" Okay Okay… But, Bbom-ah… He is my friend… I never date my friend… Okay? "

 

" But you two are too close… So………"

 

Bomi stops… But a smile is now taking place on her face as she is super happy to know Chorong is not dating with Luhan… Chorong raises her eyebrow and asks…

 

" What is that smile for?? "

 

" Nothing~~"

 

" Yah~~"

 

" Molla! "

 

" Fine! Don't tell me! "

 

" Don't worry… I won't…"

 

Bomi sticks out her tongue and Chorong pouts… Everything is back to normal… No more awkward time… Both of them think…

 

Bomi stands up and she said…

 

" Let's go back home, unnie…"

 

" Hmm?? What about your friends? "

 

" They are not important… I have you now…"

 

Bomi said and Chorong laughs… But she also stands up and they walk to the bus-stop to take the bus…

 

They get off the bus and walk along the street to their home… Bomi is in the good mood she is talking non-stop…

 

" Unnie… Unnie…"

 

" Hmmm? "

 

" Wanna go a trip with me?? "

 

Bomi blurts out…

 

" Yes? "

 

" Let's go a trip together…"

 

" Wae?? Why so sudden? "

 

" Namjoo… She went a trip to xxxxx last week… But she went there with her club members so I don't want to tag along with them… I want to go too…"

 

" So?? "

 

" So, let's go together! "

 

" Ha Ha… But you will be boring if we go alone…"

 

Chorong said… 

 

" Please unnie, I want to go…"

 

Chorong glances at the younger girl who is pleading with her puppy eyes… Well, going a trip together is not a bad idea…

 

They never go for a trip before… And she is sure that they can have a precious time together with beautiful memories if they take a trip together…

 

" As you know, I'm super busy…"

 

Chorong starts… She saw Bomi's frown from the corner of her eyes… She tries not to laugh and said…

 

" But I will if you want to go badly…"

 

" Yayyyy! "

 

Bomi happily shouts and she is now celebrating herself… Chorong smiles as she likes to see this side of Bomi… Childish yet cute…

 

They resume to walk and Bomi continues talking about her school days… Chorong and Bomi spend a good fifteen minutes with laughs and finally they reach home…

 

Bomi is about to enter her room when Chorong calls her…

 

" Bbom-ah…"

 

" Nae unnie? "

 

" If you want to go, let's go this weekend…"

 

" Jinja??? Wooow… That's great! "

 

Bomi opens her room's door…

 

" Ah, unnie, I will take Eunji with us too… If we are three, it will not be boring… HeeHeeHee… I will call her and tell her to join us… I guarantee if she is with us, you will not have to be bored… Hee Hee Hee… We can make Namjoo jealous… Good night unnie…"

 

Bomi said and she enters into her room…

 

" What? I thought she wanted to go a trip with me…"

 

Chorong sighs… Her delighted mood turns into a dull one because of Bomi's foolish decision… She enters into her room too and prepares to go to bed…

 

But her mood doesn't change as she just realises Bomi doesn't think like her… Though she wants to treasure their alone time, Bomi seems she is willing to have fun more…

 

" She can meet her friends anytime and have fun with them as she likes… Plus they together went a camp last year… But this will be the very first time with me… Why she wanna turn it down?? "

 

Chorong said to herself…

 

" Aish, Park Chorong!! What are you expecting from Yoon Bomi?????? "

 

She shouts and finally she puts all her anger on the pillow…

 

" Pabo-ah… Pabo-ah… Pabo-ah!!! I hate you!! !! !! Aish!!! "

 

She angrily hits the innocent pillow instead of Bomi… Huuuuuu… That night was a long night for Chorong…