In Heaven

Innocent Love

" Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! "

 

Irene, Jimin and Eunji shout and run into the snowfield followed by weak ChoA who is a poor athletics as soon as they have settled with their things into the hotel rooms… Chorong is not coming out from her room yet so Bomi is left to wait for her…

 

" Unnie-ah… Palli!! "

 

Bomi shouts while she is playing on the couch… Chorong comes out from the room and she smiles…

 

" Okay… Let's go…"

 

" Aigoo… What's taking you so long? You become like an ajjuma…"

 

" Yah! Wanna die?? "

 

" HeeHeeHee…"

 

Bomi shows her toothy smile and Chorong smiles at the cute living creature in front of her…

 

" Let's go! Let's go! "

 

The two always walks into the snowfield…

 

" Eek! It's freezing here…"

 

Chorong said with a frown… Bomi laughs and shakes her head…

 

" Unnie… Don't you wanna play skate? "

 

" No… It's scary… I'll just stand here and watch you guys playing…"

 

Chorong said… Now, they can see their friends are playing ice skate… 

 

" Unnie, let's play…"

 

Bomi pullls Chorong to take skates… They take two and wear them… But Chorong js still not sure she can do it…

 

" Bbom-ah, I don't know how to do it…"

 

" It's easy… I can teach you… See…"

 

Bomi said and she rides it around Chorong… And she raises her eyebrows as a signal to Chorong… Chorong is sitting on the ground as she doesn't dare to stand up with skates…

 

Bomi extends her hands to Chorong…

 

" Pull me and stand up…"

 

" No way! "

 

" C'm on, unnie… Trust me…"

 

Bomi said and she grabs both of Chorong's hand… Chorong slowly takes Bomi's hands… She feels like she can get courage from the younger girl's hand…

 

" Get up…"

 

Bomi orders and Chorong dares herself to stand up…

 

" Easy easy… Take it easy, unnie… Slowly…"

 

Bomi helps Chorong to gain her balance… They start moving together and Chorong is shaking in fear…

 

" Good unnie… You are doing great… Walking… Walking… Keep walking…"

 

" Ahhhhh…"

 

" Unnie! "

 

Bomi tries to catch the falling Chorong and they both fall down on the icy ground… Chorong looks up into the eyes of Bomi who is in a statue mode and staring into her raven ones too…

 

 

* Dugun Dugun Dugun *

 

 

Chorong quickly pushes Bomi off from her… And she removes the skates immediately…

 

" No… I don't want to play this game… It's no fun…"

 

She said with a pout and Bomi laughs…

 

" It's because you don't know how to ride it…"

 

" Whatever…"

 

Chorong said and she quickly walks away from Bomi so that the younger girl will not notice her thrubbing heart and shaking hands…

 

" What is happening to unnie?? Why she is acring weird?? Is she avoiding me?? For what?? "

 

Bomi thinks… She saw Chorong leaving the ice skate field and so she also decides to leave too… She takes off her skates while thinking about Chorong and her…

 

" Awkward… Awkward… Awkward… Why it has always to be awkward?? I don't like this… Chorong unnie is in love with me, I know… But I can't move closer too… I need to think for Appa… He will be disappointed if he finds out that her daughter is in love with an orphange like me…"

 

Bomi shakes her head… 

 

" I shouldn't be excited and fluttered because of Chorong unnie… She is my sister… People will blame on her if they find out that she is in love with me… I need to… I need to do something to protect her image…"

 

Bomi thinks… She has been thinking about this problem for days… Eunji has adviced her just go with the flow but she can't… Well, let's say her crazy, Chorong is no.1 for her… She has to do something that will be the best for Chorong…

 

Bomi saw Chorong standing at the edge of the field and watching them… Okay… Let's enjoy the happiness for now… Bomi thinks and she runs towards her but not too close enough…

 

Bomi grabs a handful of snow and makes it in a ball… Then she throws it as hard as she can towards Chorong…

 

" Ahhh! "

 

" Hahahahahaahaaha…"

 

Bomi is laughing hard and Chorong realises that what Bomi has just did…

 

" Yah!! Yoon Bomi!! "

 

" Hahahhahaaha… I wanna recored your face… It's so priceless…"

 

" Shut up… Two can play a game…"

 

Chorong said and she also picks snow to make a ball… She throws the snowball towards Bomi and the snowfield immediately changes into a battle field…

 

They throw snowballs to each other till they are getting too tired to raise their arms…

 

" Yah~~~ Guys~~ Enough! "

 

Irene said while she is grabbing Chorong and Bomi by their necks… She drags them to their friends who are already watching them…

 

" Let's go take shower… And we'll have a camp party for Christmas Night!!!! "

 

Hyper Irene excitingly shouts and they all agree with her idea as they are freezing here already… They come back to their rooms and take quick warm showers…

 

Bomi is first done with the shower so she is waiting for Chorong while watching TV… At that time, her phone rings…

 

" Hello…"

 

" Noona!! Merry Christmas!!! "

 

" Merry Christmas too…"

 

" HeeHee… I heard that you are on vacation with friends…"

 

" Yeah…"

 

" Is it fun??? "

 

" Of course… I was playing all time…"

 

" Awww… I wanna be there too…"

 

The door opens and Chorong comes out from the room… Bomi inhales and she makes a more huge smile…

 

" Awww… Jr… We can come back here together later…"

 

" Noona… Are you serious??? "

 

" Yeah… Why not?? We will come back together…"

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…"

 

" What happened? "

 

" I can die from the happiness… Aigooooo… Noona… You are giving me the best Christmas gift ever… HeeHeeHee…"

 

" Hahahaha… What a funny kid! Cute…"

 

Chorong can't continue listen to the lovey dovey conversation of Bomi and Jr boy… She comes out from their room while trying not to show any emotion…

 

Bomi takes for a few more minutes and she hangs up… She doesn't want to do like this but she has no choice at all… She need to do it… She thinks and also comes out from the room…

 

All her friends are now waiting for her… And they all go out to a place in the artificial wood where they can make a campfire…

 

" Woooowwwww…"

 

Everyone shouts when Eunji opens the wine bottle… They are having Christmas Party tonight… They can see the beautifully lid resort from there… Some are still playing in the field…

 

" Waah… It's really worth to come visit here…"

 

" Yeah… It's totally fun…"

 

" I can't wait to come back here next time…"

 

" Guys… Guys… Here… My banana!!!!!!!!! "

 

Jimin shouts as she takes out her guitar from the bag… Everyone goes excited when they see the guitar…

 

" Music!! Music!! Music!! "

 

" Ok Ok… I'll sing… Aham Aham…"

 

Jimin clears and starts playing some party songs and Christmas songs…

 

" Yah! Let me sing too, Jimin-ah…"

 

ChoA said and Jimin nods…

 

" Okay… What song? "

 

" In heaven by JYJ…"

 

" Ahh… Good…"

 

" I love that sing…"

 

" Let's sing together unnie…"

 

Eunji also joins and Jimin starts playing…

 

 

Wiping away the miracle of seeing you

i won’t be able to live on

even when i’ve escaped from every dream

the first time i saw your image

it felt like i was drowning in the raindrops of this world

from where am i watching you?

forever

even if there’s regret, there’s really no way of seeing you

memory of a shadow

moistness of a name

it’s there in that little memory

i can’t do it, really can’t do it

it’s like you’re by my side

not waiting, i’m not waiting anymore

i’ll try again to say something

i’ll try again to leave some memory

walking in the dreamscape

in my footsteps

afraid to close my eyes

don’t go, don’t leave

can’t you remain by my side

lies, all are lies

i can’t hear anything

love you, i love you

can’t you see that from one single line

love you, i love you

will you love me again

so fast, you have already clean forgotten

the tracks of finding you have also disappeared

this last path, adheres closely to my tears

again i inch a little closer (again it’s about the same)

….(i’ve also changed)

you’re not here by my side

i’m going to go now

i’m going to go

now i’m going to follow your path

follow an endless path

going everywhere to find you

i’m afraid that losing her will bring sadness

don’t go, don’t leave

can’t you remain by my side

lies, all are lies

i can’t hear anything

love you, i love you

can’t you see that from one single line

love you, i love you

will you love me again

don’t go, don’t go, can you remain here

lies, lies, i can’t hear

i love you, i love you, can you see that

i love you, i love you, will you love me

don’t go, don’t go, can you remain here

lies, lies, i can’t hear

i love you, i love you, can you see that

i love you, i love you, will you love me

don’t go, don’t go, can you remain here

lies, lies, i can’t hear

i love you, i love you, can you see that

i love you, i love you, will you love me

I beg you, come back to me

don’t go, don’t leave

can’t you remain by my side

lies, all are lies

i can’t hear anything

love you, i love you

can’t you see that from one single line

love you, i love you

will you love me again

 

 

They all are lost in the flow of the music… Both Eunji and ChoA have amazing voices so the song is so touching to hear…

 

Chorong is listening to the lyrics and she has become lost into it… She doesn't aware of Bomi who is staring at her…

 

" In heaven…"

 

Yeah… May be we can be together in heaven hopefully…

 

Both of them are thinking now… Irene who is watching the two all the time notices their faces and she signals others…

 

" Guys… It's late already… We should sleep now… If not, we will not be able to play tomorrow…"

 

" Hmm… I still don't- "

 

" Shut up and follow me, Shin Jimin…"

 

" Arasso arasso…"

 

Jimin quickly said as she has to receive a glare from Irene as a Christmas gift… They leave the firecamp and only Chorong and Bomi are left there…

 

They also know what their friends did… They understand they should talk but no one wants to start the conversation…

 

" Bbom-ah…"

 

" Nae unnie…"

 

" What I am to you? "

 

Chorong asks… Bomi doesn't know why Chorong asks like this… But she needs to answer…

 

" Nae… You are like my mother… You care for me… You love me a lot… I'm the luckiest person to have you as my sister…"

 

" That's all? "

 

" Hmm? "

 

" I once heard that you also think Eunji as your mother… and you said you love her too… So what?? I'm at their level too?? Are we at the same level?? Am I not a special one for you? "

 

" Unnie…"

 

" I did many things for you! I did… I gave all my time to you… I was ready just for you and you and you… My everything is you… Why don't you see it??? "

 

Bomi is just looking at Chorong with wide mouth… She never expects that the older girl will burst out like this…

 

Chorong sighs as she leans her head upward to cool down herself… She wipes her face and said again…

 

" Sorry… I have lost control of myself… Sorry…"

 

" Nae… It's okay…"

 

" You are too silent these days… Waeyo??? "

 

Chorong asks… Yes… They become far and far away from each other day by day… Chorong can feel it… They talk daily but the separation between them become huge… She avoids, Bomi avoids, no more clingy cute little girl… So before they notice, they are already at far away places from each other…

 

She stares Bomi and asks…

 

" Don't you have something to tell me? "

 

Bomi is biting her lip… 

 

" Yes… I have… But it is still not certain so- "

 

" Moya… You can tell me anything, you know…"

 

Though Chorong said it with a smile, her heart rates become double… She is afraid to hear from Bomi that she is going to date that boy…

 

Bomi is thinking hard of whether to tell her now or not… But she needs to do it sooner or later…

 

" Unnie… Should I date someone? "

 

" What? "

 

" No… I mean I wanna try dating someone…"

 

Chorong has already expected it… She tries to force out a smile… But it's too hard to handle to hear it from Bomi although she can guess it already…

 

" I… I think… He is not bad one…"

 

Bomi said while thinking about Jr… This innocent boy is smiling at her even in her thoughts…

 

" He takes care of me a lot… He can bring smiles to me… And we are close enough so I think we will not be awkward…"

 

" ………… "

 

Chorong doesn't answer back… She grabs the wine bottle and pours into the glass… And she drinks it in one sip…

 

Bomi knows it is too hard to tell about Jr to Chorong unnie but she knows it is the right decision…

 

" I want to try… Like I have said, I want a normal life… I will date with some guys… And get married… will have a family… a normal life…"

 

" Yeah… You should…"

 

Choring said… And she looks at Bomi…

 

" Last question… If I die, what you will remember about me? "

 

" Unnie-ah… What is this kind of question?? "

 

" Just answer…"

 

" I don't know… I'll miss you a lot… You are too good to me… So, it will be very difficult for me to lose you…"

 

Chorong smiles… She nods and stands up…

 

" Okay… Ahhhh… I drank too much I think… I wanna sleep badly… Let's go sleeping, Bomi-ah…"

 

" Nae…"

 

Chorong walks ahead of Bomi… She can't control her tears so she just wipes them as she is running back to hotel… Bomi feels really sorry but she thinks she has done the best decision…

 

" Unnie-ah… Forgive me…"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                     xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi wakes up from the bed late as she can't sleep well last night… She feels guilty and sorry for her unnie… She sighs and gets out from the bed…

 

After she has done all her morning work, she walks down to the dining hall to have some breakfast…

 

" Bomi-ah! Come here…"

 

They all greet her happily… Bomi smiles and sits at the table… ChoA looks at her back and asks…

 

" Where is Chorong? "

 

" Nae? I don't know…"

 

" Umm… We thought you guys are okay last night… What happened? Where is she? "

 

" May be she is sleeping… Last night, we talked for a long time… I'll go wake her up…"

 

Bomi said and she comes back to their room… She knocks on Chorong's bed room's door…

 

" Unnie? Unnie… Wake up…"

 

Chorong is a light sleep person… There is no way of her doesn't hear Bomi… Bomi becomes worried for Chorong as she gets no reply… May be she is sick? 

 

She thinks and opens the bedroom…

 

" Huh! "

 

To her horror… There is no Chorong in the room… Instead, a letter is waiting for her on the bed… Bomi slowly walks to the bed and she takes the letter…

 

" To Bomi and all friends…

          I'm sorry, guys… I have an emergency and I need to go… Have fun and come back later… Goodbye…"

 

The letter is short but Bomi feels it is longer than miles… Why Chorong has to leave all of a sudden? 

 

What if -

 

Suddenly, she remembers what Chorong has asked last night…

 

" Bbom-ah, what you will remember about me if I die? "

 

Bomi falls on the ground in a heap… No way… No… Chorong will not…

 

It seems like her world has crushed into pieces…