Love you?

Innocent Love

Chorong is sitting with her friends in the cafeteria… She has been avoiding Bomi for weeks and Bomi also doesn't come talk with her…

 

" Rong-ah…"

 

" Hmmm? "

 

" Are you alright? You seem not yourself…"

 

" Immm…"

 

" Wanna share with us??? "

 

Irene asks as she finishes the last sip of the juice… Chorong sighs and her three friends put all their attention on her as they know their friend need to talk with them…

 

" So what is it?? "

 

" I don't know where to start…"

 

" Start everywhere u like…"

 

" Yah~~~"

 

" Sorry sorry…"

 

Jimin quickly apologizes as all three girls glare at her… Chorong clears throat and she starts…

 

" Bomi… We are in good terms for years… But lately, she has become a problem to me…"

 

" Hmmmm… You guys were really good sisters… What did she do?? "

 

" The problem is she did nothing…"

 

" What!? "

 

Chorong frowns… 

 

" Yah~~ Listen to me… I'll explain more detail…"

 

" Ok Ok… Shin Jimin-sshi… Please shut up… I want to listen about my bad girl…"

 

Irene said and Chorong shakes her head… Whatever, she starts again…

 

" I… I… I think I have something with Bomi… I mean… I don't know what it is but I have something…"

 

" Hmmmm… What are you trying to say? "

 

" Bomi lost her mother when she was young… And I have to take care of her starting from that time… Ummmmm… She is always my sister…"

 

Chorong sighs…

 

" Recently… A boy appears beside her… And she started ignoring me for no reason… I don't know but I think she is ignoring me… I should be happy for her… But I'm somehow sad… I think something is bothering me… I don't like that boy's presence in her life… And we haven't really talk for days…"

 

Chorong pouts… She throws herself on the table and holds her froends' hands…

 

" Chingus-ah… Tell me… What's wrong with me??? "

 

Irene also leans on the table and she copies Chorong's gesture…

 

" I think you are in love with my bad girl…"

 

" What! This is no way! "

 

Chorong almost shouts… She is nearly to jump up but her friends immediately pulls her down…

 

" Yah… Park Chorong… Relax… But I think Irene's right…"

 

" Maja… Well… You are not real sisters…"

 

" But… We are… I mean… Ummmm… You know… We are…"

 

" Girls…"

 

Irene completes for Chorong… Chorong nods…

 

" Yes… How I can love my sister?? "

 

" Aigoo… Chorong-ah… We are living in 2015… Throw away old ideas…"

 

Irene said while putting her arm over Chorong's shoulder…

 

" Listen… Even if you are on something, I will give full support… I'm on with everything…"

 

" Yeah… Me too…"

 

" Immm…"

 

Chorong looks at her friends… She blinks… Blink… Blink…

 

" Really??? I can be?? "

 

" Chorong-ah… Just admit it… You are in love…"

 

" Ahhhh… I don't know…"

 

Chorong hits her forehead with the table… 

 

" Heeheehee… Stop wasting time, you idiot… Go make up with her…"

 

" Yes… You should make up with her no matter you love her in sisterly way or in romantically way or both…"

 

" But- "

 

" Just go… You are the elder… You must start the conversation…"

 

" Elder again? Yah~ In this kind of case, she should start call me, right??? "

 

" Aigooo… Pabo-ah… You will never be in a relation…"

 

" Whatever…"

 

Chorong said while grabbing her things… Irene laughs and said…

 

" Uri Chorong-sshi is saying she doesn't care but she is now preparing to go… HaHaHa… So cute…"

 

" Shut up…"

 

" Don't , Irene-ah…"

 

" Yeah… Uri love bird needs to see her girl…"

 

" Ahhhh… Moya!!! I shouldn't tell you guys…"

 

Chorong said and she quickly walks away from the table… But she can still hear the giggles from her friends…

 

" Aish… Too embarrassing… Park Chorong… You shouldn't tell them… They will tease you non-stop…"

 

Chorong is talking to herself while increasing her speed…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                      xxx                                      xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi is watching TV while waiting for Chorong… She looks at the watch and frowns…

 

" Moya… She should be at home… Where is she?? "

 

Bomi stands up and she walks around the house… She enters her room and lies down on the bed…

 

" Aish… What is she doing?? I'm waiting for her for an hour… She hasn't home yet…"

 

Bomi crosses her arms…

 

" Wait… Is she seeing someone?? That Luhan oppa again??? Aigooo… It can't be… She said they are just friends…"

 

She sits up and sighs…

 

" But everything starts from friends… Ahhh… Molla… Whatever… She should be at home…"

 

At that time, she hears the door opening click and widens her eyes…

 

" Omo… She is here… What should I do? What should I do? "

 

She clears and determines…

 

" Okay Yoon Bomi… C'm on… You need her… You have no choice…"

 

She inhales and bravely comes out from her room… She peeks into the living room… Ummmm… No sign… She continues walking and peeks into the kitchen… Chorong is drinking water…

 

Hmmmm… Target locked…

 

Bomi thinks and she walks into the kitchen… This is a small area so Chorong can't run away either… Good Choice…

 

" Aham aham…"

 

" Hmmm… Bomi-ah… Are you hungry? Wait a few minutes… I'll make dinner for you…"

 

" Nah… Unnie-ah… It's not like this… Ummm… I have something to say…"

 

" Yes?? "

 

" Unnie…"

 

Bomi feels shy for no reason… What is happening to me??? This is just Chorong unnie… Say it…

 

" Unnie… I'm sorry…"

 

" Moya… You did nothing wrong… There is nothing to say sorry…"

 

" But I want to say sorry…"

 

" Aigoooo… My baby…"

 

Chorong laughs… She can't believe it… A minute ago, she was angry with this girl… But now, she is laughing because of her… Yoon Bomi, what are you?? A witch??? Chorong thinks…

 

" Unnie… Hug me…"

 

" Ummmm?? "

 

" Hugggggg meeeeee… Pleaseeeeeee…"

 

Chorong can't say no to the ageyo filled kid… She smiles and pulls Bomi for a hug… But she has to pray Bomi will not hear her throbbing heart…

 

Bomi is feeling like floating… The warmth from Chorong is comfortable and secure… 

 

" Unnie-ah… Thanks for forgive me… I know I'm too bad…"

 

" It's nothing… I have to…"

 

" My unnie is da best… Btw, it's warm to hug you… HeeHeeHee…"

 

" Pabo…"

 

Chorong whispers… Bomi takes a step and looks at Chorong's warm eyes…

 

" Nae… I'm a pabo… But please don't ignore me, unnie… I'm dying to talk to you but I'm scared… I'm afraid of you… I don't want you to be angry more…"

 

" Yah~ I'm not angry all the time…"

 

" HeeHee… Nae… But unnie… Why you are angry with me??? "

 

" Ummm? "

 

Chorong has to take aback because of Bomi's question… She can't say she likes her… She can't say she is jealous with that boy…

 

" Because… Because… Because you ignored me first… Yah~ Yoon Bomi… You know… It is hurt when you are ignored by someone you love… You don't know but that small things can make me sad… I want your care…"

 

Chorong widens her eyes… She shouldn't say something like this…

 

" Unnie-ah, you should tell me earlier…"

 

" How?? You will see me as a weirdo… Plus you are younger than me… You should use kid-moves…"

 

" I didn't know… I'm sorry…"

 

" Stop saying sorry, Bomi-ah… We are ok now…"

 

" Nae… HeeHee…"

 

They stand there for a few seconds without saying a word… Chorong is thinking of asking about the boy but she decides to postpone it for a better timing… She just said she loves Bomi… This is too embarrassing… What if Bomi thinks about her as weird?????

 

Bomi is rubbing her neck and she is thinking of what to say… Chorong unnie just said she is someone Chorong loves… Aish… Why I'm feeling fluttered????? I think my face is reddish…

 

Chorong finally gives up and she chooses to run away…

 

" So…… I need to change… I'll be in my room…"

 

" Ooh! Nae unnie… Me too… In my room…"

 

Chorong and Bomi both come out from the kitchen… They refuse to look at each other and walk to their respective rooms… Chorong opens the door and about to enter when Bomi suddenly calls her…

 

" Unnie… Why you love me that much?? I mean I know I'm bad… I ignored you for days for no reason… I know I'm not deserved to be forgiven easily… Why you can forgive me in a minute?? "

 

" Immmm… No reason… It is because you are Yoon Bomi… I love Yoon Bomi… There is no reason… Just…"

 

Chorong said and runs into her room as she can't stand in front of Bomi anymore… She locks the door and covers her face…

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh… What did I say??? It's embarrassing!!!! I can't face her anymore!!!!!! "

 

But she smiles… May be her friends are right… Loving someone is not a sin… Love is always beautiful…

 

On the other hand, Bomi is still standing there… She is still thinking what Chorong has said…

 

She doesn't know this means Chorong loves her in romantic way or in sisterly way… She has fluttering feelings now… She can't stop smiling to hear Love from Chorong…

 

And also, she is happy… She is happy that she has made up Chorong… She gets her unnie back…

 

Before she enters into her room, she says something in reflex…

 

" I love you too, unnie…"