Make a move, will ya?

Innocent Love

" Bbom-ah!!! Wake up!!! "

 

Bomi hears Chorong's shout… She doesn't want to wake up yet so she covers her ear with a pillow and continues her pretty sleep…

 

" Bbom-ah!!! You'll be later for school!!! "

 

" No… I don't want to…"

 

Bomi whispers in a sleepy way… Her room's door immediately opens and Chorong enters…

 

" Yah~~ Yoon Bomi!! "

 

* slap slap slap *

 

Chorong sits on the bed and slaps her as she is sleeping on her abdomen… 

 

" Ahhh… Unnie!! "

 

" Wake up…"

 

" Five more minutes pleaseee…"

 

" No way… I know you will go to school without showering again… Get up now…"

 

" Aigoooo… Bad unnie…"

 

Bomi lazily said and she sits on the bed… Chorong looks at her messy hair and laughs…

 

" Stop being a kid… Go shower… Breakfast's ready…"

 

" Nae…"

 

" Go Go… I'll be waiting for you…"

 

Bomi nods and she enters the bathroom… After she has done, she comes down to the dinning room and eats breakfast together with Chorong…

 

The morning is like usual happy morning for them… They eat together while chatting about random things… Bomi is so happy that she can get their normal alone time again…

 

After Chorong has done washing the dishes, they decide to go to school together… The two girls come out from the house to go to the bus-stop… But -

 

" Chorong-ah! "

 

" Umm? Oppa… What are you doing here? "

 

Chorong and Bomi are surprised when Luhan suddenly appears…

 

" What am I doing? I'm waiting for you, of course…"

 

" Me? Umm… About last night, I'm sorry…"

 

" Whatever… I don't want to talk about it right now… Bomi-sshi… Can I take Chorong now? "

 

" Nae?? "

 

" No… Oppa… I can't… I have to go - "

 

" But I have something to tell you… Please…"

 

 Luhan said and Chorong gulps… She takes a glance at Bomi… The younger girl smiles and nods… Chorong inhales and she said…

 

" Okay… But I have to attend the class… We don't have much time…"

 

" I know… Let's go…"

 

Luhan said and he opens the car door for Chorong… Chorong enters the car and Bomi is still watching them… Luhan drives the car away and Bomi is left alone…

 

" Ahh… That's how we feel if we are being left…"

 

Bomi whispers… She doesn't like the idea of Chorong going with Luhan but she can't do anything… Plus she has an information that Chorong was with Luhan last night… She doesn't know what is going on with the two…

 

" Are they dating??? "

 

Bomi thinks and her mood changes… Her bus ride becomes a silent one as her happy day turns into gloomy one in a blink…

 

" Noona! "

 

When she gets off from the bus, a shadow appears beside her with the usual active greeting…

 

" Hey…"

 

" Wae noona? Are you sick? Your face is - "

 

" No! "

 

He is about to touch her forehead but Bomi stops…

 

" Sorry, Jr… I'm not in the mood…"

 

" Ahh… Nae…"

 

He nods… But he keeps following her… Bomi doesn't want to talk to him right now… She needs to process her mind and brain to work in sync…

 

They walk silently through the garden and Bomi suddenly stops…

 

" Jr…"

 

" Nae noona…"

 

" Can you leave now? "

 

" Yes?? "

 

" I want to stay alone… Please…"

 

She said and the boy seems he is sad…

 

" I thought I can take your sadness away… Noona, don't you want to let me? "

 

" Sorry, Jr… I need to be alone… This is my own way… Please… Go…"

 

" I got it…"

 

He said and walks away… Bomi sighs and she sits down on the usual bench… 

 

" Aigoo… It's something… Really something… Why I dislike unnie going out with him?? But I don't have to be worried… She said she will never date that man…"

 

Bomi is talking to herself…

 

" What if she changes her mind?? What if she fell for him??? What if… What if… Ahhhhhh… Molla… I should just believe unnie…"

 

" Why are you talking alone?? You goin' crazy? "

 

Bomi looks up and she sees her best friend standing in front of her like a super hero as her hands are put on her waist…

 

" Eunji-ahhhhh…"

 

" Wae?? Wae?? What happened? "

 

Eunji asks… Bomi pouts and pads the space beside her…

 

" Sit… I need your help now…"

 

" Ha Ha… This is the day I have been waiting for!!! "

 

Eunji happily said and sits beside Bomi… Bomi sighs and explains…

 

" Last night… I thought I feel something…"

 

" Moya… You are starting from nowhere…"

 

" Last night… I thought unnie left me… And at that time, I thought I could die from stress… At that time, I realised that I need her… I never know I love her that much…"

 

" Finally! "

 

Eunji claps her hands in excitement… 

 

" So… Everything is fine now… What is your problem here? "

 

" Luhan… This guy was waiting in front of our house in the early morning and stole unnie from me… And I'm afraid of… Afraid of they are dating… May be… It can be…"

 

" Ahahahahaha… Yoon Bomi… Yoon Bomi… This is really funny… Finally, you are worrying about Chorong unnie being taken…"

 

" Whatever… Don't laugh at me… I'm doing what I want to… Your job here is to help me…"

 

" Arasso… Arasso… I have a solution…"

 

" Imm… What is it? "

 

" You should make a move first before others will steal your unnie…"

 

" Hmmm?? "

 

" Make a move…"

 

Eunji smirks… Bomi is staring at her and her face is telling that she understands nothing…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                     xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong, Irene, Jimin and ChoA come out from their class to go to the cafeteria… They look around and choose a table…

 

" So… What happened?? "

 

" Hmm? "

 

Irene smirks as Chorong is acting like innocent…

 

" What happened yesterday?? "

 

Irene asked and Chorong smiles…

 

" Nothing…"

 

" Yah~~ Park Chorong~~ We are friends… Why you are hiding things from us???? "

 

" Ahhh~ Moya~~ Don't ask me! "

 

" Aaal… Look at Chorongie's face… It's so red! "

 

" Wae? Wae? Wae?? Unnie-ah!! Are you sick?? "

 

" Omo! "

 

At that time, a hand immediately falls on Chorong's forehead… They can't still get what is happening around them…

 

" I… I'm fine…"

 

" Huu… That's relief…"

 

Bomi whispers and she sits across Chorong as Irene and Jimin are sitting on one side of Chorong each…

 

" Unnie… Can we sit here? "

 

" Umm… Sure…"

 

Now, Jimin, Chorong and Irene are sitting on one side… And ChoA, Eunji and Bomi on other… Chorong is too surprised… This is the first time Bomi joins for lunch with her…

 

" Aham Aham…"

 

Irene makes a fake cough gaining everyone's attention…

 

" Chorong-ah… Aren't you going to introduce them with us? "

 

" Ah… maja… This is Yoon Bomi… My kid…"

 

Chorong emphasizes my kid as a warning sign at Irene… Irene winks back at her… Jimin and ChoA have to control their laugh as they know Irene will non-stop tease Chorong for 100%…

 

" And I'm Jung Eunji… Bomi's friend…"

 

Eunji quickly said… 

 

" Nae… I'm Bae Irene… This is Park ChoA and Shin Jimin… Chorong's friends…"

 

They introduce… Bomi notices that Chorong becomes silent… She stares at Chorong for a few seconds… Chorong takes a secret glance at Bomi at that time and their eyes meet…

 

" You okay? "

 

Bomi tries to ask in mute form… But Chorong immediately lowers her head to avoid her eyes… Hmmm… Unnie…

 

They start eating and Irene and Eunji are talking non-stop… Chorong and Bomi keep taking secret glances but they still don't say a word…

 

Bomi tries her best to keep eye contact with Chorong… This time, Chorong stares back… Bomi smiles and Chorong smiles back… They don't know everyone is looking at them…

 

" Yah! Moya! What are you two doing??? Why you are staring at each other? I'm talking for God sake…"

 

Irene bursts out making the two immediately break the eye contact… The three friends signal each other and laugh as they know Chorong is turning red… Eunji also hit Bomi with her elbow and approves…

 

" Great Job, Yoon…"

 

" Shut up…"

 

The lunch goes smoothly and the six walk out from the cafeteria together… Bomi runs towards Chorong and walk together with her…

 

Now, the two are walking ahead the others…

 

" Unnie…"

 

She puts her hand on Chorong's waist… Chorong frozes…

 

" Let's go home together…"

 

" Umm… Okay…"

 

" Then, I'll come fetch you… Wait for me…"

 

" Imm…"

 

" C ya, unnie… Let's go, Jung! "

 

Bomi said and she walks away from them in a speed of light… Eunji bows and says goodbye to them before runs after Bomi… 

 

" Yah~~~ Park Chorong~~ "

 

The three girls surround Chorong in the middle…

 

" Woow… Yoon Bomi is really a sweet girl… The way she stares at you… HeeHeeHee…"

 

" Shut up, Irene… She didn't! "

 

" Yes, she did!! I saw with my own eyes…"

 

Jimin also joins Irene and Chorong knows they will for sure…

 

" We'll be late for class… Let's go…"

 

Chorong said and she pulls ChoA with her to go to class…

 

" But Chorong-ah… Bomi really made skinship with you… She is so caring… Even I can feel it…"

 

" Ahhh… Unnie… You too??????? "

 

Chorong can't believe that ChoA will be on the evil side too… She pouts and walks away from them… The three extremely happy hyper friends laugh and follow her…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                    xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chorong keeps watching her watch… She can't wipe off the big smile on her face either… Today is really a good day for her…

 

As soon as the bell rings, she grabs all her things in one shift and throws them into her bag…

 

" Piss… Piss…"

 

She looks at her friends who are staring at her with poker faces…

 

" What? "

 

" Are you that happy?? Hmm?? "

 

" Look at that smile… One week ago, you are with a face as if you are dying… Now, you are all active and cheerful… Aigoo…"

 

Jimin said and Irene slaps her arm…

 

" Listen Jimin… My First Love story…"

 

She sings SNSD's Gee and the three girls burst out into laugh together… Chorong pouts and she comes out from the class…

 

" Unnie! "

 

Bomi waves at her and she runs towards her… 

 

" Bomi anneyeong!!!! Chorong byebye!!! "

 

Her friends shout at them… Chorong shows them her fist but they stick their tongues out together… Bomi is just laughing and the two walk out of the school…

 

" HeeHee… Unnie… Everyone is watching us… I mean you are the famous girl here but I'm nothing… They will think what I'm doing here beside you…"

 

" Forget them… I don't need their opinion…"

 

Bomi looks at Chorong… Chorong smiles…

 

" They can get heart attack if they know we are living in the same house…!

 

" HeeHeeHee… Maja unnie…"

 

They are now passing through the Bomi's favourite garden… Bomi dares herself to open … She needs to ask…

 

" But unnie… You said you don't need others' opinion… What about Luhan oppa? "

 

" Hmmm? What do you mean? "

 

" Does he means something to you?? "

 

She asks and Chorong looks at her… And she laughs…

 

" Yah… Pabo-ah… How many times I have to tell you?? I don't like men… I don't like to date with them… Luhan oppa is one of them too… He's just friend for me… No more no less…"

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yes… I never lie you, don't I? "

 

Chorong said and Bomi is satisfied… But she needs to ask more…

 

" So… What was he doing at our house this morning?? "

 

" Ahh… About it… Yesterday, he took me to met his father… We had dinner together but I had to come back home for an emergency so I ran away from them in the middle of the dinner… He was here to ask what's wrong…"

 

" Aww… So… You are saying you have left him… For me?? "

 

" Yah! Yoon Bomi~~ What's wrong with you?? Are you jealous??? "

 

Chorong asks and Bomi's face turns red… She remembers what Eunji has said so she dares herself to face the situation…

 

" Nae… I am…"

 

" Pabo-ah… I have been waiting for you to be jealous… If not, I won't have to go out with him for numerous times… I won't have to meet his father…"

 

Chorong whispers with a pout and Bomi widens her eyes…

 

" I never knew it! "

 

" Of course, you won't… You are a Pabo, silly…"

 

" HeeHeeHee… Sorry unnie…"

 

" Now… You got it, right? Don't make me sad again… Don't make me say things out loud… You are the kid here… Use your childish moves… I'm waiting… Arasso??? Aigooo… What am I talking about???? Molla…"

 

Chorong said and she starts walking again…

 

" Hmmm… Moves?? "

 

Bomi is thinking what Chorong has said… And she remembers about the bus so she runs after her unnie…

 

" Naeee… Unnie-ah! Let's go together!! "

 

She catches Chorong easily and links their arms together…

 

" Moya? What are you doing?? "

 

" Saranghae… HeeHeeHee…"

 

" Shut up…"

 

Bomi receives a cute fake glare from Chorong as a gift… What the older girl whispers back is the bonus…

 

" Saranghae too…"