The day I will never forget

Innocent Love

Mr.Park, Chorong and Bomi are driving in the car… They are heading to the airport as their father has to go business travel…

 

He stops the car in the car parking and he takes out his luggage…

 

" Appa… Give me… I'll take it…"

 

" Aigoo… My younger daughter… You are really sweet…"

 

Mr.Park said as Bomi is trying to take the luggage from his hand… He shakes his head and pads her shoulder…

 

" It's haeavy… Let me carry myself…"

 

" Nae…"

 

" Moya! You guys are ignoring me…"

 

Chorong said as she comes out from the car too… Mr.Park laughs and he hugs Bomi by the shoulder…

 

" Whatever… Don't try to get into between us…"

 

" Appa!!!! "

 

" Ahahahhaha… Let's go, kids…"

 

The three of them walk into the Incheon International Airport together…

 

" I'm still worried for you two… If it is not for work, I'll not going anywhere…"

 

" Awww… Appa… Don't be worried… We are not kids anymore… We can take care of ourselves…"

 

" Nae, Appa…"

 

The two girls said and Mr.Park sighs…

 

" Yeah… One month is not so long… Be good girls…"

 

" Naee! "

 

They said in unison… Mr.Park gives goodbye hugs to them and he leaves… Chorong and Bomi wave at their father and come out from the airport…

 

" Ahhhhh… I hope he'll be okay…"

 

" Who's talking? He's not a kid, silly…"

 

" HeeHeeHee… Maja…"

 

They walk to the parking lot where Mr.Park has parked the car…

 

" Aaaal… Wait… Appa is not here… This means……………"

 

Chorong and Bomi look at each other…

 

" It means we can use the car!!!! Yayyy! "

 

They shout and jump like kids… Chorong gives the car key to Bomi…

 

" Let's go anywhere you like… It will be a waste if we go back home at this time on holiday…"

 

" Thank you, unnie… Let's go…"

 

The two enter the car… Bomi excitingly starts the car and they leave the airport… 

 

Their father has an emergency business and he has to go to Japan for about a month… So, it means they can use his car for a month… 

 

" Where do you want to go?? "

 

" Immmmm… I'm hungry…"

 

" Really? Then I'll stop there…"

 

Bomi said and she stops the car in the parking of a famous shopping centre…

 

" What do you want to eat? "

 

" Everything's fine…"

 

Bomi nods… After the day that she joined Chorong for lunch, their relation becomes more comfortable… Bomi thought that it will be awkwarded but it seems it is not that bad…

 

Chorong seems pretty weird but she becomes used to it… That weird behaviour of Chorong is quite interesting…

 

" Unnie… Let's go eat pasta…"

 

" Okay…"

 

Bomi chooses a table near the window… They sit down at the table and had lunch…

 

" Ahhhh… Moya~~~ "

 

Suddenly, they hear a flirty voice of a girl beside them… They quickly look at the direction and they find that a couple is sitting next to their table…

 

" Hmm… Wae chagiya? "

 

" It's embarrassingggggg~ "

 

" Hahahaha… It's not… I'm just showing my love…"

 

He said sweetly… And he raises his hand…

 

" Sayy ahhhhh~~"

 

" Ahhh~~"

 

He is feeding his girl and the girl seems she is extremely happy… Chorong and Bomi are staring at them with wide mouths… It's just too sweet…

 

" Ahamm Ahamm…"

 

Bomi makes a fake cough and she drinks the water… Chorong also shifts her attention back to her plate…

 

" Chagiya… Try this too…"

 

" Ahhhh~~ Spicyyyyy~~"

 

" HeeHeeHee… I'm joking~~"

 

" Moya! You are too naughty!!! "

 

" Mian mian… Drink it…"

 

" Hoont! "

 

The couple continues their lovey dovey… They seem they are forgetting the surrounding…

 

Bomi and Chorong don't know why but they become uneasy because of them… At that time, the couple finishes eating and they left…

 

" Ahh… Finally…"

 

" Waeyo?? "

 

" Ann… ann… anni…"

 

Bomi dares herself to try something… She suddenly extends her arm…

 

" Unnie… Try this…"

 

" Umm? "

 

Chorong is surprised… Bomi is looking at her with hopeful twinklish eyes… Chorong gulps…

 

" Unnie… Don't like?? Sorry sorry…"

 

" No… No… No… I will…"

 

Chorong quickly said and she eats what Bomi gives… 

 

" Ahhhh… Spicy!!!!! "

 

" Ahahahahahaha… Gotcha, unnie! "

 

" Water… Water…"

 

Chorong drinks the water and Bomi is now laughing hard as she knows Chorong can't take spicy foods… Chorong glares at her…

 

" Yah! Yoon Bomi…"

 

" HeeHeeHee… It's delicious, right? "

 

" Molla…"

 

" Don't be mad at me… Pleaseeeee…"

 

Bomi said with full ageyo voice and Chorong can't resist it for sure… She pouts…

 

" Aigooo… Yoon Bomi… Yoon Bomi… You know me so well…"

 

" Of course, I am… I'm Yoon Bomi… HeeHeeHee…"

 

Chorong continues her pouting and Bomi is smiling… 

 

Hmm… This feels good… Teasing unnie, kekeekke… So cute… She thinks…

 

They pay for the lunch and drive the car off again…

 

" So… What is the next plan? "

 

" Molla… Don't ask me…"

 

" Wae unnie?? Still angry?? "

 

Bomi asks… Chorong doesn't answer but she crosses her arms… Bomi takes a quick glance at Chorong…

 

" Unnie-ahhhh~~ I'm just teasing you~~ "

 

" Whatever…"

 

" Aigoo…"

 

The traffic turns red at the right time… Bomi takes this chance and she immediately try to grab Chorong's hand…

 

" Unnie-ah~~ Mianhaeyo~~~"

 

She grabs Chorong's hand with both her hands… Chorong frozes at the skinship… Her face immediately turns red and she turns around to hide her face…

 

" I'm not anymore…"

 

Bomi also has to let go of Chorong's hand as the traffic turns green again…

 

" HeeHee… Nae…"

 

They continue staying silent and the whole car is filled with awkwardness… Bomi is thinking her best to break the silence so she browses their father's CDs… old school ones… No working…

 

Bomi gets an idea and she grabs her phone…

 

" Music time! "

 

She shouts and starts playing the music… Chorong looks at her from the corner of the eye and shakes her head…

 

" Wooo… Unnie's favourite song! 12:30…"

 

Bomi shouts and sings along with Beast… Chorong can't stay mad anymore… Bomi is singing with no rhythm and this is so funny… As well as cute in the same time…

 

" Yah~~ "

 

" HeeHeeHee… Ooh! Infinite oppa… Sungkyu oppa…"

 

Bomi is happily singing and Chorong is listening to the one lady show of her kid… Bomi bobs her head along with the music…

 

" Wow fantastic baby…"

 

" Dance i wanna dan dan dan dan dance fantastic baby…"

 

" Yah~~~ Moya~~ "

 

Chorong is now laughing hard as Bomi is acting too funny… Bomi proudly smiles…

 

" Mission complete… You are laughing now…"

 

" Cause you are too funny…"

 

" That's also my charm… My rare charm… I never show it to anyone…"

 

" Aww… So, should I have to thank to you? "

 

" Of course…"

 

" Pray, kid… Pray…"

 

Chorong said… Bomi just shakes her head and she stops the car…

 

" Come, unnie… We are here…"

 

" What is this place? "

 

Chorong asks as she comes out from the car… Bomi explains…

 

" This is the National Science Museum… It's quite interesting… And it is also a big space inside… It even has the planetarium on the second floor… I was once here with my friends months ago… And I totally love this place…"

 

" Really?? Wow… I never know Seoul has this kind of place… Let's go inside…"

 

" Nae…"

 

They walk to the main gate… Bomi walk to the ticket counter…

 

" Two tickets please…"

 

" Sorry, Miss… The museum is closed for today… We have some construction inside…"

 

" What?? "

 

" Come back tomorrow… We are really sorry…"

 

" Nae… It's okay…"

 

" Have a nice day…"

 

The ticket counter lady said and Bomi comes back to Chorong disappointedly…

 

" Wae? "

 

" They said the museun is closed for today as they are making some construction inside… Aigoo… I wanna visit there with you…"

 

" It's okay… Let's come back next time…"

 

" Immm…"

 

" So… What will we do?? "

 

Bomi thinks for a few seconds and she smiles…

 

" Right! Come here, unnie…"

 

She leads Chorong along a path beside the museum… Chorong has no idea of this place… Her friends never come to this kind of places… All they go is shopping… Thus, she doesn't know where they are going…

 

" Ta da~~ We are here~~ "

 

" Woow…"

 

Chorong is amazed by the scene…

 

This is a path… A path made of golden pink… 

 

Cherry trees are growing on each side of the path… And the cherry are fully blooming on their mother trees so it seems the place is colored with pink…

 

The cherry leaves which are turning gold are also fallen on the path… So, they are about to walk on the golden path which is framed by Pink cherry…

 

" So beautiful…"

 

Bomi smiles…

 

" I know you will love this place…"

 

" Immm… I love it…"

 

" Let's go…"

 

They start walking on the path… This place is too different from the noisy Seoul… It is private place which is filled with peace…

 

Chorong sees families or friends sitting on the green grass nearby… She has no idea of how Bomi can explore this kind of place…

 

" Here…"

 

Bomi points at a bench beside the path… They sit together and Bomi explains…

 

" Unnie, you are familiar with this place… Many movie scenes are filmed here… Immmm… After School's Shampoo MV…"

 

" Ahh… I know…"

 

" Imm… This place is quite famous…"

 

At that time, a couple passes through in front of them… They are holding hands and whispering to each others… 

 

" HeeHeeHee… And it is a paradise for couples too…"

 

" Yeah… This place is romantic from its own… No wonder they love here…"

 

Another couple appears on the path again… They are taking an umbrella with them… Suddenly, the boy grabs the girl and starts kissing her making Chorong and Bomi to turn around quickly…

 

" Aish! They are doing PDA in front of everyone…"

 

Bomi said loudly to break the awkwardness… Why couples are everywhere?????? This is too awkward!!!! She thinks…

 

" Yes… They should use their umbrella or something… If not, why they are taking it from the start…"

 

" You are right, unnie… Omo! "

 

" Wae??? "

 

" I don't know… What is this on my thumb? "

 

" Let me see…"

 

Chorong sees an orange spot on Bomi's thumb… She grabs the younger girl's hand and tries to wipe it off…

 

" Ummm… No working… May be the gum? "

 

" Imm… May be…"

 

Now, they are checking Bomi's thumb so closely… They are also holding hands without being noticed themselves…

 

* Dugun Dugun *

 

Chorong and Bomi both realise what they are doing… They immediately move away from each other…

 

" I'll try to wipe it off at home…"

 

" Yeah… Great… I'll use Google and try to find some way…"

 

" Nae…"

 

They fall into silence again… A small kid with a bicycle is passing in front of them this time… Her father is beside her and helping her not to fall down… Chorong smiles at the lovely scene…

 

Chorong takes a secret glance at Bomi who is still wiping her finger with arched eyebrows… is opened a little and she is acting like a kid…

 

" Cute…"

 

Chorong remarks in her mind… She inhales the fresh air here and comfortably leans back on the bench… And slowly enjoys the beauty of nature around her…

 

This beautiful place… And this cute kid beside her… It's enough…

 

" Unnie-ah… I'm sorry… I should go somewhere with more fun… I know this place is boring… We have nothing to do…"

 

" Hmm… It's okay… I love this place more… We can have peaceful alone time here…"

 

Chorong said… And she looks at the younger girl who is already looking at her with huge smile…

 

" And today is one of the best day in my life… I really like to go out with you…"

 

Bomi's smile becomes double… She will not forget today too…

 

It was clumsy and totally in a rush but it was their first ever going out…