What's got into me???

Innocent Love

Chorong never understands why she chose to go this trip… She doesn't want to go but she has no choice… Bomi is too excited to go this trip so how she can refuse??

 

" Unnie… Unnie…"

 

" Hmmmm? "

 

Chorong removes the earplugs and looks at Bomi… Bomi shows her phone…

 

" Unnie, check this out… this place in Japan is cool… let's go there next time…"

 

" Immm…"

 

Chorong only nods as a response… Bomi continues looking through internet and finding nice places to visit while travelling to the Gyeongpo beach which they have never been to…

 

This is not too far away from Seoul so they don't have to give much time to go to there… Plus it is one of the most beautiful beaches in South Korea so they believe it will be worth visiting…

 

Chorong doesn't like the idea of Eunji joining with them so she keeps silent the whole time… While Bomi is happily chatting with Eunji or continuing browsing the internet…

 

" We are here!! !! !! "

 

Chorong is pulled back to the current world when she hears Eunji's loud voice… She takes her bag and follows the two kids who jump down from the bus in excitment…

 

They take a taxi to the hotel and take rooms… Chorong sighs while she is watching Bomi who is skipping her way towards her…

 

" Unnie, let's go…"

 

" Imm…"

 

They follow the bell boy who is carrying their bags… Bomi took three rooms for them… Hmmmm…

 

" Unnie, I took single rooms… Is it okay? "

 

" Yeah… I'm fine…"

 

" What's wrong unnie?? You okay?? "

 

" Waeyo?? "

 

" You seem…… Different…"

 

" I'm fine…"

 

Chorong forces out a smile and said… Bomi smiles widely and she nods…

 

" Okay… I'll go change first, unnie… Let's go to beach…"

 

" Immm…"

 

Bomi runs into her room and Chorong also opens the door… Immm… The room is not bad… She can clearly see the ocean from the big window… 

 

She changes the clothes and sits on the bed… 

 

" Huuuuu… I'm too tired already…"

 

She whispers…

 

 

* knock  knock  knock *

 

 

Chorong sits up and opens the door… Smiling Bomi and Eunji appear at the door…

 

" Unnie-ah… Let's go!! "

 

Bomi drags her along with them… The three girls walk down to the beach where many people are playing… It's around 4 in the evening so the sun isn't hot that much…

 

" Hey, Bomi…"

 

" What? "

 

" Check it…"

 

Eunji points to somewhere and Bomi's jaw drops as she sees a group of boys waving their hands at them…

 

" Omo… Eunji-ah…"

 

" The more the merrier…"

 

Eunji said with a smile… Jinyoung runs towards them and he smiles brightly to the surprised Bomi…

 

" Noona… Anneyeong…"

 

" Anneyeong Junior…"

 

Bomi takes a quick glance at Chorong who is now looking away… She gulps…

 

" Ummm… How you…"

 

" Eunji noona told me to join yesterday… And I bring all my friends… HeeHee…"

 

The shy boy said while rubbing the back of his neck… Bomi can't help but laughs at his cute gesture…

 

" Aigoo… Pabo-ah… Ah, btw… This is Park Chorong, my unnie… Unnie, this is Park Jinyoung, my junior from school…"

 

" Anneyeong, Chorong noona…"

 

" Nae… Anneyeong…"

 

Chorong greets him back… She takes a quick scan from his head to toe… Hmmm… This boy is not bad… And this must be why she first hears about a boy from Bomi…

 

" Noona… Let's go… Let's play in water…"

 

He said while grabbing Bomi's wrist… Bomi worriedly looks at Chorong and the older girl just nods…

 

" Go…"

 

" What 'bout you, unnie?? "

 

" I'll just sit here… You know… I'm afraid of water…"

 

" Ummm…"

 

" Go, Bbom-ah… He's waiting…"

 

" Okay…"

 

Bomi whispers and Junior drags her to his friends… Eunji also runs after them leaving Chorong alone there…

 

* sigh *

 

Chorong sits down on the warm sand… She looks around and notices that there are families or groups of friends or lovers… She smiles…

 

" Why I am all alone here??? What am I doing here??? "

 

She whispers…

 

" Ahahahahahahaha… Noona… Andwae!! "

 

" HaHaHaHaHa…"

 

Chorong watches Bomi and the boy playing in the water… She never thinks that Bomi will introduce a boy to her… She knows that will happen some day but is it too soon?

 

She sighs again… She knows she shouldn't feel like this but her chest is tight by a strange feeling…

 

What is this???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                    xxx                                     xxx

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The beach is as quiet as a sneaky mouse… It doesn't have any sign that it was too noisy and crowded place not long ago… There is no one here and the only living creature is Chorong who is walking silently alone…

 

The whole evening, she has to watch Bomi and her boy friend, hanging out together… At dinner, at fire camp, till it is time to bed… She tried to sleep but something us bothering her so she decides to take a walk at the shore…

 

Chorong enjoys the peace of alone time and she finally sits down… 

 

" It's cold here…"

 

She nearly jumps up in fear when she hears a voice from her left suddenly…

 

" Yah! "

 

" What are you doing here unnie? It's dangerous for you to go out alone…"

 

" Don't worry… Nothing will happen to me…"

 

Chorong said… Bomi doesn't seem she likes Chorong's answer… But she doesn't say anything and sits beside Chorong… Bomi knows Chorong is not in her mood… She wants to ask why but she doesn't know where to start…

 

" Don't you sleep yet?? "

 

" I heard your room's door, so I followed…"

 

" Oh, I see…"

 

Chorong said quietly and they suddenly fall into silence… Bomi secretly looks at Chorong from the side… She wants to ask many questions but she doesn't know where to start…

 

" Unnie…"

 

" Hmmm? "

 

" Are you ok? "

 

" Hmmm? Yeah…"

 

Chorong looks at Bomi from the corner of her eyes and she smiles…

 

" Pabo-ah, why are you asking like this? "

 

" I think you are not in good mood… since yesterday…"

 

" Really??? I'm fine…"

 

Chorong whispers… Both of them realise how serious their conversation is… The atmosphere around them becomes heavier and heavier…

 

" Ummmm… unnie…"

 

" Imm…"

 

" What do you think of Junior? I mean… Jinyoung…"

 

" Him? He's a nice guy, I think…"

 

" Really?? "

 

" Yeah… He seems he likes you a lot…"

 

Bomi nods… Chorong laughs and she asks…

 

" So what?? Wanna date?? Huh?? "

 

" Ahh… Unnie… what are you talking about?? "

 

Bomi slaps Chorong's shoulder lightly… But she smiles and said…

 

" But I want to try everything… We can't get life twice… I wanna try everything even just for once…"

 

" Immmmm…"

 

Chorong nods… 

 

" I understand…"

 

" What about you, unnie??? Don't you date?? You are older than me…"

 

" Moya… Yah! Do you think I'm into dates???? I have many important things to do than dating someone…"

 

" Arasso… Arasso… I'm just kidding… Geez…"

 

" Ha Ha… Have fun by yourself…"

 

Chorong said and Bomi nods… She knows Chorong is still not into her mood… But she doesn't know what to do with it…

 

" Go sleep, Bbom-ah… It's 3 in the morning…"

 

" What about you, unnie?? "

 

" Hmm?? I will sit for a few minutes… You know, dizziness…"

 

" Ooh! Unnie, you are dizzy??? I should have know since evening…"

 

" It's okay… Go… Go… It's cold here…"

 

" Nae…"

 

Bomi stands up… She takes off her coat and puts it on Chorong's shoulder…

 

" Take it, unnie… It's cold here… HeeHee…"

 

" Thanks…"

 

" I'm going… Good night, unnie…"

 

" Good night, Bbom-ah…"

 

Chorong said… She watches Bomi walking away from her while grabbing the rim of the coat on her shoulder… She doesn't know why but she feels like Bomi is walking away from her life at that moment too…

 

" Ahhhh… Park Chorong, c'm on… You have been expected this since long long ago… One day, she will leave you…"

 

She sighs… She has been living alone since her mother passed away… Her father is a busy man so her life is a lonely one before Bomi comes into… That little girl makes her days… That little one brings her smiles…

 

She knows she shouldn't feel like this… She should be happy for her sister…

 

" Sister?? My little sister…"

 

Chorong smiles… She thinks she should clear her head which is mess up with pieces of confused thoughts… She wanna finds the answer but she doesn't know why she is feeling like this…

 

The scenes of Bomi playing happily with that boy, chatting with that boy, eating together with that boy, replay in her head… He is a nice kid… She knows…

 

She should be happy… She should be happy for Bomi… She should be happy for her little girl…

 

But she can't…

 

She sits there the whole night…

 

" What should I do??? What is happening to me??? "

 

She still can't find the best solution… She watches as the sun rises from the east… It is the beginning of the new day…

 

But…… For her……