Yoon Bomi

Innocent Love

Tik Tik Tik…

 

The clock's second hand is running as her eyebrows furrow more and more… She grabs the pencil tightly and tries to solve the problem but nothing comes out from her sponge like brain…

 

" Ahhh…"

 

Bomi moans and she drops her pencil down while leaning her upper body on the desk as she finally gives up on solving the problem…

 

" Well, Maths is sill not my type…"

 

She whispers while pouting… She sits up strainghtly again and looks at her notebook… The current page is filled with mistakes and try outs of same unsolved problem but she still can't find the answer…

 

Bomi flips to the previous pages and she frowns as she sees many problems that her older sister had explained to her…

 

" I wonder how she is solving… They seem quite easy for her… but not for me…"

 

She is talking to herself and staring at her sister's beautiful and neat hand writing, hoping she can think of a way to solve this problem…

 

" Oh, she must be a genius… I can think of nothing… May be I can find a way here…"

 

Bomi thinks and she takes out another book from her backpack… She flips the pages quickly and checks the problems…

 

" Umm…"

 

Her fingers stop when she suddenly finds something…

 

" I don't remember when I made this…"

 

Bomi said quietly and she smiles while she is admiring the girl in the portrait… 

 

Yoon Bomi is a normal girl… She studied as a normal high school student and now attending a normal university as a normal collague student… But she has a talent of drawing…

 

Although she is quite good at drawing, she thinks her sister is more beautiful in person… Her drawing will never capture her sister's real beauty…

 

Bomi is staring at her sister in the portrait and her lips curl up… Yes, unnie is essential for her… If she doesn't in her life, she doesn't know what she might do after her mother's death…

 

" Yah~~ Yoon Bomi… You support to do the problems… Not your beautiful sister's drawing…"

 

A loud voice runs into her left ear clearly and Eunji takes the empty space beside her… A hand also pads on her shoulder and Namjoo greets her with a smile as she also takes a seat beside Bomi…

 

Bomi closes the book quickly and she said…

 

" Yah! Where have you been?? Why you are late?? I'm in trouble….Help me to find the answers…"

 

Bomi said and Eunji laughs…

 

" Yah! Yoon Bomi! Why not you call your sister and ask?? She will explain you through phone, I bet…"

 

" Yes… She is the nerd of the school, anyway…"

 

" A nerd yet beautiful…"

 

" Plus she is one of the most popular girls in our school…"

 

" Yes!! "

 

Namjoo and Eunji gives high-five and Bomi frowns…

 

" Yah! Stop! It's my sister!! "

 

" Hak Hak… I know, sister-in-law~~ "

 

Eunji said and Bomi's frown becomes more deeper…

 

" Stop it, Eunji… This is not funny…"

 

" Wae?? Wae?? I'm your best friend… Don't you think I'm a good partner for your sister?? "

 

" Shut up, Jung! "

 

Bomi said and she grabs her pencil again as she resumes doing the problems… Eunji and Namjoo look at each other and laugh together as they know how Bomi can get irritated to be teased about her sister…

 

" What are you laughing?? There's nothing funny…"

 

" Arasso… Arasso…"

 

Eunji and Namjoo said in unison and they also do the problems… Although Bomi doesn't look up them, she knows that they are still laughing…

 

Bomi just ignores them and she continues making wrong answers for the problems… While thinking about her sister…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

 

Four years ago…

 

To be more exact, it was when Bomi was in high school final year… Bomi was surprised by her mother's sudden confession that she was going to marry again…

 

Bomi was deeply hurt by that and she didn't want to agree with that idea… But she knows how her mother had to work alone for her… And how tired she gets…

 

So, Bomi doesn't say a word and nods as an agreement… The wedding was in a small church and a few friends of Groom and Bride and relatives came…

 

Bomi didn't really interested in the ceremony so she went out of the church to avoid people… After that, Bomi and her mother went back to their small apartment and took their things…

 

A car was there to fetch them up and the driver took them to a beautiful house… Bomi looks up to their new house and she was welcomed by the Park family… Well, let's say her new family…

 

Mr.Park seems to be a nice guy… He is always wearing a smile on his face and his eyes are filled with kindness…

 

He rushed to them hugged his new wife…

 

" Welcome home, honey…"

 

And he turns to Bomi…

 

" And welcome home, too, my younger daughter…"

 

He said and Bomi thought she smiled at him at that moment… He seemed he remembered about something and whispered…

 

" Ooh! I forgot! Bomi and my daughter have never met… I have to introduce them…"

 

He seemed nervous and he raised his voice…

 

" Dear!! Chorong!! Come here for a few minutes…"

 

Bomi looked at the staircases with sympathetic and she saw a super beautiful girl is walking towards them…

 

Bomi is a little surprised as she never thought that her step-sister will be that much beautiful… Although that girl is short, her body figure is just peefect for her height…

 

She has a pair of round eyes which are twinkling with curiosity and staring at Bomi… Her strainght nose is providing that she is a very strict person… 

 

Bomi doesn't dare to look at her face so she quickly turns her head away… Mr.Park puts his hand on his daughter's shoulder and said…

 

" This is my one and only daughter, Park Chorong, who is super genius in everything…"

 

" Nae~ Nice to meet you…"

 

She bows at them and her mother smiles…

 

" At the church, we were about to introduce you two but you were nowhere to be found…"

 

Bomi refused to be in the wedding photo at the church… Her mother knew that didn't oppose her wedding didn't mean Bomi approved the wedding… So she didn't want to force Bomi…

 

" Rong ah, this is Yoon Bomi… She will be your younger sister from now on… Please take good care of her…"

 

Mr.Park said and Chorong makes a glance at Bomi… Bomi looks at her and their eyes meet for the first time…

 

Bomi has seen many movies that shows that the step-sisters always fight… But she thinks Chorong will be different from those step-sisters as the older girl is looking at her with a smile…

 

Yes… A smile may be a fake… But people say that eyes are the windows of the mind… Bomi can see Chorong's warm-kind heart through her eyes…

 

" Nae appa… Bomi-ah, I will be your older sister feom now on… Just call me unnie…"

 

She whispers and Bomi automatically smiles along with her…

 

" Nae unnie…"

 

 

 

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

 

 

 

" Unnie…"

 

Bomi whispers… She sighs and puts the pencil down on the desk…

 

From that time on, her step-sister comes into her life… And she has been always there for her although Bomi keeps giving cold shoulder to her…

 

But she is glad that she can have Chorong as her sister… Chorong is like a genie for her… Whenever she needs, there is always her unnie…

 

At that time, the bell rings and the class ends… Bomi happily picks all the things and throws them into the bag…

 

" Yay!! I will ask unnie later… Hee Hee Hee "

 

She thinks and garbs her bagpack as she is ready to go home… Well, tht means she is going to meet her sister soon…