Morning Alarm

Innocent Love

* Alarm ringing *

 

 

No move…

 

 

 

* Alarm ringing again *

 

 

 

" Ahhhh… moya~"

 

Bomi sleepily moans and she stretches out her arm to find her phone that she put on the table last night…

 

" Aish! It's still too early…"

 

She whispers as she finds out that it's still 7:00am… Bomi dismisses the alarm and she peacefully falls asleep again…

 

At that time, Chorong is preparing breakfast in the kitchen…

 

" Morning…"

 

" Morning Appa…"

 

Chorong greets back cheerfully and she brings the plate to the man…

 

" Here, appa…"

 

" Thanks…"

 

He said with a smile… He then takes a bite of the pancake and chews heppily…

 

" Hmmmm… My daughter is the best cook ever! "

 

" Ha Ha… Appa, I bet you have already said like this to ommas… Right?? "

 

" No! You are better than them! "

 

" Ok… I believe…"

 

Chorong said and rolls her eyes making her father laughs out really loud…

 

" Aigooo… My babygirl has all grown up! "

 

And he remembers about the missing one suddenly…

 

" Wait… Where's Bomi? "

 

" She's probaby sleeping…"

 

" Go wake her up, Rong-ah… She is going to be late…"

 

" Nae… I am about to go after making coffee…"

 

Chorong said and she pours a cup of coffee for her father… She removes the apron and walks towards Bomi's room to wake up the sleepyhead…

 

 

* knock  knock  knock *

 

 

" Wake up, Bomi-ah!! "

 

 

No reply…

 

 

" Bomi-ah?? "

 

Chorong calls again but still no response… Chorong sighs and she opens the door… She peeks into the room and finds that Bomi is still sleeping while grabbing her phone in her hand…

 

" Aigoo… This kid…"

 

Chorong walks towards the bed and sits on it… She takes the phone from Bomi's hand and puts it on the table…

 

" Bbom-ah… Wake up…"

 

Chorong shakes Bomi by the shoulder but the younger girl doesn't move…

 

" Bbom-ah~~ Get up now or you will be late for school…"

 

" Five more minutes pleaseeeeee…"

 

" Aigoooo… That sleepy voice~~ "

 

Chorong laughs and she slaps Bomi's lightly…

 

" Yah~~~ Yoon Bomi~~~ Wake up~~ "

 

" Immmmm….Unnie-ah~~~"

 

" Wake up… Wake up… Wake up…"

 

" I wanna sleep…"

 

" No… You have to go to school… Get up now… Appa is waiting…"

 

" Immmm…… Pull me up…"

 

" Aigoo… Come…"

 

Chorong grabs both Bomi's hands and pulls up the sleepyhead… Bomi wipes the remained saliva on her face and sits up on the bed with her eyes closed…

 

" Go wash…"

 

" Nae…"

 

Bomi answers while rubbing her eyes…

 

" Cute…"

 

Chorong pads on her head and she said…

 

" I'll be waiting with Appa… Come quickly…"

 

" Nae…"

 

Bomi answers and Chorong walks out from her room… Bomi smiles and she whispers…

 

" This is the best alarm ever…"

 

She does her morning things in a flash of light and she walks out from the room…

 

" Morning Bomi…"

 

" Morning Appa…"

 

" Come… Come… Have some breakfast…"

 

Mr.Park said and Bomi sits at the table… He finishes eating and drinks the last sip of his coffee…

 

" Kids… I'm off to work…"

 

" Nae, appa… Take care…"

 

The two girls said in unison and Mr.Park leaves the two alone… Chorong takes the plates to the basin and washes them…

 

" Bbom-ah… Let's go to school together…"

 

" Nae! "

 

Bomi shouts back and she waits for Chorong who is now preparing for school while watching TV…

 

They take a bus and come to school together… Chorong and Bomi sit at a seat at the back… They don't talk on the way as they both are lost in their own worlds…

 

Although they are living in the same house, they don't go to school together… Well, as everyone knows, since Bomi is the sleepyhead, she always late for school…

 

But sometimes, Chorong thinks Bomi does this on purpose as she doesn't want to go to school together with her…

 

" Unnie, let's go…"

 

" Hmmm…"

 

Chorong and Bomi come down from the bus… The bus-stop and the school are a little far away, so they need to take a short walk…

 

Only silence takes place between them… Chorong notices that Bomi doesn't walk side by side with her… She leaves two or three steps behind Chorong…

 

Chorong takes numerous glances at Bomi and finally, she asks…

 

" Bbom-ah, why don't you walk together with me?? "

 

Bomi looks at her in surprise as she doesn't expect this question… And she immediately wears a smile…

 

" It's… It's not like this, unnie-ah… I've said my friends to meet nearby… So, I'm looking for them…"

 

Bomi said as she looks around… 

 

" I think they are over there… Bye unnie… See ya at home…"

 

Bomi said and she walks quickly away from Chorong before the older girl can say anything…

 

" Hmmmm "

 

Chorong sighs while watching Bomi's back… 

 

" Chorong-ah!! "

 

At that time, her friends suddenly appear and they walk to her…

 

" What are you doing here?? "

 

" We saw your sister with you…"

 

" Where is she?? You kick her away as you don't want us to meet her… Right?? "

 

" It's not like this… She went to meet her friends…"

 

Chorong said… She doesn't want to continue this so she cuts off…

 

" Let's go, guys… Class is going to start…"

 

" Oh, right! Let's go!! "

 

The four girls walk towards school… In her mind, Chorong is thinking about Bomi…

 

Why Bomi doesn't want to go to school together with her??

 

Why Bomi avoids her at school??

 

Why Bomi never want to be by her side although she always want to stand by the younger girl??

 

Chorong has no answer… She knows she still can't fully understand Bomi yet… But she want the younger girl to open up to her more…

 

Bomi is a sweet and clingy girl when they are alone… But she always pretend like they are not close in front of people… Chorong wants to know the real reason…

 

Well, this is a problem that I can never solve… Chorong thinks and she shakes off the thoughts about Yoon Bomi from her head…

 

On the other hand… Bomi walks away from Chorong and she stops at the corner of a building… She watches as Chorong's friends reach and they take her along…

 

" Yah! Yoon Bomi!! What are you peeking?? "

 

" Shut up, Jung… Shhhhhu…"

 

" Ooh! "

 

Eunji covers and checks the direction where Bomi is looking…

 

" Hmmm… Your sister…"

 

She puts her arm around Bomi's shoulder…

 

" Wae?? Our little Yoon Bomi is seeing her sister as a Beauty??? She is admiring her secretly…"

 

" What are you talking??!!! "

 

" Ha Ha Ha… Then what are you doing here?? You look like a stalker…"

 

" Ahh, she told me to come together to school… But, you know, I'm not the type who like getting attentions… If they find out that I'm close to Chorong unnie, they will approach me for sure… So, I leave behind her…"

 

" Yah! Pabo-ah, is that the reason?? "

 

" Yes…"

 

Eunji rolls her eyes… And she stares Bomi for a few seconds…

 

" Alright… Alright… But don't forget she is not your real sister…"

 

" What do you mean?? "

 

" Nothing…"

 

Eunji said and she head-locks Bomi…

 

" Let's go… Namjoo said she is already in the class…"

 

And she drags Bomi towards school… Bomi lets Eunji to drag her as her brain is busy thinking about something…

 

Actually, she is a nobody… She doesn't want to be popular as she is close to school's Queen… Plus, she doesn't want people to find out her relation with Chorong…

 

If someone asks her why, she has no answer… She just doesn't want to reveal that she is close to Park Chorong… 

 

For her, it is the best to be a nobody… A nobody whom no one really cares about…