First.

What if...
Minseo finally understand why her mother decided not to contact her littler sister for years, this is because she is the selfish person she has never met. Also, her aunt didn't treat her well after taking her with her. Soon after the death of her grandmother, her aunt received all the money and belongings of Minseo's grandmother. but that wasn't enough for her aunt. Minseo aunt married a man after she has lived with Minseo. Minseo hates going back to the house where her aunt lives, she has to do all the housework and yet, it was difficult for her to get a good night sleep due to her aunt and her husband late-night life. Just when Minseo thought she'll just run away from the house, her aunt told her she's got a divorced. Her aunt seems to be so calm and used to it. Minseo aunt has been married for many times, even with the presence of Minseo. Surprisingly, her aunt managed to find a richer husband every time. 
Minsep will never make a comment about her aunt and all of her husbands, she doesn't even want to talk to her.  Minseo have decided to Concertante in her study in order to find a great job, earn money to leave her aunt and make her parents and grandmother proud. Just when Minseo has full of hope about her future, something happened.
 
It was a hot summer day, Minseo was 17. She came back home from school, she saw her aunt's husband, that she couldn't even remember his number. Whenever her aunt got married, Minseo will give the men a number in order to indicate how many times her aunt got married and divorced. She ignored the man and walked quickly trying to go back to her room without letting the man noticed. Out of all of her aunt previous husbands, she definitely dislikes this present one the most. Every time when Minseo saw him, he'll forever be in a sober state. Also, Minseo have great instinct and Minseo could tell that the way this man looks at her... makes her feel uncomfortable. The more she thinks about it, the quicker her heartbeats. She noticed that her aunt is not at home today, just the two of them are at home at the moment. She wasn't sure whether the man was asleep or not. She just doesn't care, all she wants to do is back to her room, a place where she feels safe. 
 
"Yah! Can't you see me? Aren't you suppose to greet me. You little sh*t." The man shouted, whilst blocking Minseo's way. Minseo was scared, she kept her head down and tried to close the door of her room. However, the man blocked her way and pushed on the door tightly, to make sure that Minseo can't escape from him. "YAH!!" The man yelled and pushed Minseo so hard, that she fell on the floor. "Who the hell you think you are, huh? Answer me!" 
 
Minseo remained silent, she was too terrified at the very moment, she didn't even realised, that man keeps staring at her. From her face, to her body all the way down to her legs. The man's breathing became heavier and started to step towards Minseo. She realised something's wrong. She looked up and saw the man's face. She knew what he's thinking. She got herself up and tried to run away, but it didn't work. He grabbed onto her shoulder and pushed her down again. The man climber on top of Minseo and starting the kiss her neck. Minseo can smell the man clearly. The strong smell of alcohol makes Minseo feel sick. The feeling of disguise was so strong. She keeps yelling, hitting and crying. All she wants is someone to save her. But there was no one. 
 
Minseo throat became to hurt, she couldn't yell any louder. The man started to undo her shirt and when she was about to give up, someone rushed towards the man, pulled him up and punched him. Minseo didn't respond, she couldn't think properly over what has just happened. Her aunt ran into the room and screamed a little, she then held Minseo's into her arm, took her cardigan off and wrapped it around Minseo. This was the very first time she feels glad that her aunt is here with her. Minseo laid into her aunt's arm and lift her watery eyes up try to have a look at the man who saved her. 
 
She never saw this man before. This man is in his late 40s, still it was obvious from his physical features that he took good care of his look and he is no doubt, good looking. He is tall, strong and charming. Unlike all of the other men her aunt married before. Minseo later on found out this guy is Sehun's dad and her aunt is marrying the guy. She also found out that the man was drunk again because of her aunt, she wanted a divorced, he doesn't. Minseo wasn't surprised, whenever her aunt finds a better man, she's breakup with the guy she's with. Despite all the times they've spent together or how well the man treated her. She's this kind of person. 

"I... I... sorry. I didn't know such thing happened to you before." Suho doesn't even know shot to say other than these words. Minseo showed a terrible smile, "It is fine. It has been just the past. Plus, nothing really happened anyway." Minseo took a sip of her glass of lemon ice tea, and suddenly, Suho placed his hand on the table and hold tightly onto Minseo's. Not until Suho hands were on hers, she didn't realised how shaken she was. Maybe something that it'll take forever to forget."Then what happened?" Suho asked. Minseo made a short pause, she feels kind of awkward when Suho holds her hand. It's not the first time, but this time is kind of different than all the times before. However, she didn't move her hands and continued.

Sehun's father married her aunt soon after the incident. It was obvious to tell from her aunt's face that she's so happy. Minseo understands, cause.. Who wouldn't? They moved into a new house. Master Oh's house. That's what the maid called him. Minseo didn't give him a number, just like the maid, she calls him Master Oh secretly. Minseo's life wasn't too hard, compared to before. She doesn't have to do any housework, take care of Sooyeon and her aunt. Her life was much easier and she has more time to study. Her grades went higher again, she feels proud and glad. However, her aunt never compliant her and she will ever bring it up to Master Oh. All her aunt cared about is to make sure all of the focus and attention are on her.
However, Minseo don't give a damn about them. As long as she has a place to live in, able to go to school, that's all she cares about but Minseo's world changed dramatically after that night. Just like every other night, Minseo would always spend her night in her room, doing her homework, reading or revising. She rubbed her neck, which is tired and hurt. She has put her head down for quite a while now. She wants to take a break, she walked out of her room.
 
When Minseo walked out from the kitchen, with her cup of water. Just as she was walking on the stairs, she heard noises. The noises came from the third floor. Minseo wasn't sure what's going on. She lives on the second floor, as her aunt and Master Oh, she has never been to the third floor before. She was curious and wanted to find out what is going on. Minseo walked slowly on the stairs, and when search the end, there was a room at the end of the corridor. She walked slowly towards the room. She opened the door and the light inside hurts her eyes a little. It was too bright she has been in the dark for too long. 
 
Minseo closed her eyes and all of the sudden, someone covered her eyes with a large, soft hand and a deep voice came into Minseo's ear, "Who are you, coming into my room?" And this was the first time she met the man she hurt and loved the most. Oh Sehun.