Packed.

What if...

“What do I have to do to make you take me seriously? Do you ever trust anyone?” without replying to Minseo’s question Sehun raised his own. “I… I was just…” Minseo don't even know what to say. Sehun slowly drove off, although he didn't say anything but Minseo can tell from his face expression and the fact that he is keep on accelerating, he is indeed in a mood. The atmosphere was cold in the car. Sehun doesn't know what the matter with her is! She is definitely not like this, years ago, or maybe this is the real Minseo that she kept hiding from him. Sehun wasn't quite sure whether this is a good idea. But his instinct told him that he should do this, keep the one that he cares the most by his side.

Although Minseo didn't say anything but she is actually… kind of happy and worry about all of this. Sehun quickly arrived at the hotel. She was actually going to find a place to move to once her job has started, this is actually good timing? “I….” Minseo got interrupted by Sehun's phone.  "Mr. Oh, we found him!” Minseo could hear a man shouting from the other side of the phone. Sehun and Minseo exchanged eye contacts and Sehun turn his head towards the window and slowly opens his mouth. “I got it.  I'll be there shortly.” Said Sehun and hanged up. Without anything being said to Minseo, she grabbed her bag and got off the car. Sometimes Sehun appreciate how much Minseo understands him, just with a glance she’ll know what he is thinking and want to do. One of the many things that Sehun loves about Minseo. "I’ll come to pick you up tomorrow.” Sehun said quietly. Minseo nodded instead of saying anything in return.


“I’m sorry!! I really am. I was..I…shouldn…I was too stupid! It was a trap! Mr. Oh you have to trust me. It was a trap set by Mr. Park! He asked me to…to do him a favor and to set Mr. Terry up.” Kim suddenly shouted, with all of his remaining strengths. Sehun did not say a single word. He remained silence, observed Kim's expression. All he did was frown, knitted his eyebrows. Kim understands fully that this is his last and only hope/ chance to be safe. Maybe, he's hoping, that Mr. Oh might believe him. Believe the truth! It was all Park Han's plan! He's such a FUXXKER! He wants to get what he wants, but not even paying a single penny. Fuxk that! Kim cannot take this anymore!

“Please listen and trust me Mr. Oh! /cough/” Kim, can taste his blood all the way from his throat to his mouth as he continues. “Mr. Park… didn't and wasn't planning to pay Mr. Terry, that’s why he asked me to take the money and hide…” BANG! The room went to silence all of the sudden, interrupted Kim, stopped his sentences… his heart beats. He couldn't finish his story telling time.  Sehun turned around and saw one of his guys was holding a black gun and still pointing at Kim. The dead version of him.

"Since when did I make that order? When did I..” Sehun started to speak after being so quiet for a while. “I think that was enough Mr. Oh. He lied and betrayed us and we've heard enough.”The guy who's  still holding the gun begins to answer, with a poker face on.  Sehun was going to say something else but judging by his behaviours. Something seems odd to Sehun. Normally, none of them will just act like this without his permission, or order. Hold a gun and take a shoot whilst he was listening to a conversion. It got Sehun to start thinking. Thinking of what Kim was saying. What if what he said was true and what an idiot he'll look like now. Trying so many hours and weeks try to hunt this guy down for his boss. Trying to get the money for him, which turns out everything was his, the boss' plan? What kind of person am I working for? 

Honestly, Sehun have only seen his boss for a few times. There just wasn't really that much of a point to be a best bud to your boss anyway. That's what Sehun thinks anyway, all he needs to do is listen and finish the works he have been told to do and do it well. Boom! Money is his account. Kind of something ideal for Sehun back then when money was really all he needs. But now it gets Sehun thinking, Kim has been working for the boss much longer than he is and look at him. Lying on the floor, with this state and claiming, with his last breath.  He was framed by someone who has been working for loyally over the years. Will this ever going to happen to him? Sehun begins to worry...


Minseo left the office on time today, managed to finish all the work she needs to do. She's been working hard and sacrificed her lunch time to do that. Minseo wants to leave on time, so she'll have time to pack the last little bit on things before Sehun comes to collect her and going to Sehun's. Minseo got changed into something comfortable and started to pack everything. To be honest, there isn't much to pack. Well, based on the idea that Minseo was, did, planned to just stay in Seoul for a while and she'll fly back to America. There's just no point to pack your whole house back, is there? Just when Minseo was finished and ready to go, her phone rang. 

"Hey, how's the job?" Suho asked as soon as she picked up her phone. "Oppa! It's pretty good actually. Just about to meet my imaginaiton, like everyone is so busy and tap tap tap... Anyway! Thank you! Suho Oppa, thank you so much for getting me this job. Getting a job itself nowadays is like a job! So...thank you." Minseo replied. "Great! Well, I didn't do much to be honest with you, I actually."  "Eyyyy. Stop denying it! Just accpet the appreication! I'll take you to dinner soon!" Minseo interrupted Suho before he can finish. Suho wasn't denying it. he was being honest, he didn't do much. Well, he did phone one of the lawyer from the office Minseo's working at, a friend of his. But he did turn him down and saying they didn't need someone new now, hope he'll be able to understand. Just when Suho was going to ask someone else, he got a call from Minseo. She was kind of, shouting with a happy tone that she got a job in his friend's office and she thanked him so much. Suho has no idea what she was on about. Was his friend just messing about before?

It always makes Minseo feel so relax and calm when talking to Suho, for some reasons. However, although she really wants to carry on with the conversation, someone knocked on her hotel room door. Minseo took a glance at the door and knowing who it is on the other side of the door. "I'm sorry I have to go sorry. Bye for now." she quickly hangs up after finishing her sentence. They are really just this causal to each other. Minseo open the door and they stared at each other for a little while. It was embarrassing for both of them. When Sehun stepped in and closed the door behind him, they remained silent. Both of them took a glance at each other and realized their own face and the person opposite them blushes when they remembered what happened in this room few days ago...