Serious?

What if...

9:00pm. Minseo have been working in the office for five hours, straight! A lot of people have left already. She's one of those who stayed till late to finish work. Minseo has graduated for a year now and she is a hard working person. She hates wasting time and leaves her tasks unfinished. Once again, Suho helped Minseo to get a job in Seoul; thankfully, everyone seems to be nice in the office so far. Minseo is a graduated law student. Being a lawyer is not truly her childhood's dream, but it's definitely a job that could guarantee she won't have to worry much about her living.

Without a wealthy background, all the things she owned she has to fight and work hard for it. After knowing what Sehun has done for her. She realised she had to work extra hard and success…just to make him proud. It wasn't long ago when she has changed her mind and decided to stay. Her original plan was to go back to New Haven after 2 months. However, as soon as she found out all the truths that has been hiding from her, knowing that Sehun is here and after seeing him again. She doesn’t want to leave him, but will it still be possible to stay? Working is a good way to escape from the present, from thinking too much. She admits that she's not as tough as she seems. What Sehun is doing worries her and that girl in the restaurant, Mina and Sehun…also, what Sehun have said. “Be mine.” Minseo shakes her head, trying to make herself focus again.

Minseo continues to work without noticing the time. Whilst she was reading a file, her phone rang. She picked up her phone and realized the number, it is Sehun. “Hello?” she said softly. Sehun did not say anything back, but instead, he took a long sigh. “Walk towards the windows. Then look down.” Minseo was confused, but she does as she told. She stepped her way towards the window and recognized the car.

“What…” Minseo is even more confused now. She doesn't understand why Sehun is here. “Now leave the building, don’t make me wait for too long.” Sehun hanged up the phone, ended the conversation without saying goodbye. Minseo was still placing the phone next to her ear. She dislikes the fact that Sehun keeps on giving commands that she needs to follow. To be honest, what Minseo wants to do is to stay for a bit longer. However, thinking about Sehun…she tidied her table and quickly gets herself out from the building.

Sehun was leaning against his car, playing with his phone. When Minseo got to the ground. He looked up when he noticed there is someone’s there, and smiled when he realized it’s Minseo. Mince grabs tightly on the strips of her bag and frown a little. The way he smiles are still the same as years ago, so innocent, boyish and… cute. Sehun stepped closer and bigger his smile when he saw the pinkness of Minseo’s face. Maybe it was a wise choice to listen to Kris, do all the girls likes to be treated like this? A princess? Sehun has no idea what Minseo’s thinking, all he knows is the fact that he has spent a long time waiting for her. At first, Sehun was just going to wait outside, without disturbing her, but it’s getting late now. Surely she needs to eat!

“Have you eaten yet?” Sehun asked. Minseo didn’t realized she still haven’t eaten since lunch until Sehun asked her. She was too focused and concentrating on working before she didn’t realized she was so hungry and her stomach hurts a little, she placed her hands over her stomach unconsciously. “umm…no, not yet.” Minseo murmured. Sehun took a glance at her. Their eyes meet and Sehun quickly turns his sight back onto the road.

“How old are you? Can’t you learn how to look after yourself?” Sehun signed. Minseo turned her head and leaned on the window and didn't say anything. She closed her eyes and slowly drifted off…


“Yah!! How old are you? Can’t you control yourself and behaved?!” Minseo shouted. “I was…” Sehun tried to express himself, but was interrupted by Minseo “What? What are you trying to say? /sigh/ they can say whatever they want. Yes, I am using your money, your dad’s money. So what? It’s not the first day that I’ve been living with you. I don't see the problem using my boyfriend’s money.” said Minseo.

Sehun stared at Minseo and his cheeks slowly turns from pale to pink. “What? Boy..boyfriend?” Sehun couldn't hide his excitement when Minseo confirms his role in front of him. At first Minseo didn't realize anything wrong with saying this out loud, yes, he is mine! Hands off girls! However, looking at Sehun’s reaction, it actually makes Minseo feels a slight of embarrassment. She looks from side to side make sure no one else heard their conversation. She knows she needs to be careful to act, as she has always been at school, a perfect student.

“Yes, my boyfriend. Why? You're not?” Minseo whispered into Sehun's ear. Sehun leaned back and covers his ear with his hand. This…her whispers is too much for him. But after what Minseo had said, he nodded his head hardly. “Of course I am yours.”


Minseo opened her eyes slowly. She realized the car has stopped; she turned her hand and notice that Sehun is staring at her. The way Sehun looks at her is familiar to her; this is the way he used to stare at her. You can feel all the emotions and heat from the way he stares, his eyes…Minseo missed the way he stares…but suddenly Minseo remembered what Sehun said yesterday. She owed him and what he is doing it's just want her to pay him back. He just needs someone, maybe to spend time with him. By all means this can be anyone and she just happened to be back. That's it. She shouldn’t have any hopes. Minseo put her heads down a little. Sehun noticed all the movement and emotions from Minseo. Sometimes he wishes he can just have psychic power so, then he'll know what she's thinking. There is just too much emotion came across her eyes in just few seconds. “Why is she so difficult to understand?” Sehun thinks to himself.

The conversation was lacking during the dinner. Minseo doesn't know what to say? She is unsure about her role, is she suppose to act like his girlfriend or…what is their relationship?! Sehun has a lot to say, too many questions to ask, but then again, he's…afraid... he doesn't think he's ready for all the answers. 

"So, you've packed?" Sehun asked. "Huh?" Minseo doesn't know how to response. What is Sehun on about? "Shall we go to yours now and collect your stuff?" Sehun continued. Minseo didn't reply and the word 'confused' was written all over her face. 
"/sigh/ Yah Tae Minseo. Remember when I said you're going to come living with me?" Minseo looked at Sehun, uncertainly...
"You were serious?" she asked.