Anger.

What if...
Sehun was shocked to see someone walking into his room in the middle of the night. Especially this person is a stranger, a girl that looks around the same age as him. Sehun knows exactly who she is. She is his new 'mother' niece. Sehun did not make any comment when his father told him that he'll be married again. "Puff" really is the only word Sehun could think of. She has only met this woman once and he could tell by looking at this woman, how much she "loves" his father compare to the amount of love she has for money. Sehun knows that his father is not a stupid person, so why is he willing to fall for this trap then? Trusting this woman, really?!
 
Sehun has no interest to made contact with this woman or her niece, that's why he went to a board, on his father's wedding day. he knows his father must be disappointing, but seriously, Sehun has no time for this woman's drama and having such aunt, her niece will just be another her. This is exactly why, Sehun was annoyed and angry when this girl walked into his room. "What is she playing at." Sehun wonders.
 
"Who are you, coming into my room?" Sehun questioned. Minseo didn't manage to say something back immediately. She was in shock. This kin of the situation wasn't something she would have expected it. She is kind of scared. Could he be a thief, will it even be possible? Minseo as no idea. She could have screamed and woke everyone up, but she is actually a calmer person than she thinks she is. 
 
"Who am I, well, who are you!?" Minseo asked coolly. "Seriously, you don't even know who I am?" said Sehun, without answering Minseo's question. "Well, you're standing behind me and covered my eyes with your hand. I can't even see your face, how am I suppose to recognise you?" 
 
Sehun hesitated, but he did let go of Minseo eventually. As soon as Sehun's hand was off Minseo, she ran quickly to the other side of the room and turned round to stare at Sehun. Minseo was not happy with him, Sehun could tell this in her eyes, by the way she looks at him. "Hmmm...interesting." Sehun thought to himself. Due to his wealthy background and outstanding appearance, no one has ever treated Sehun like the way Minseo do. Sehun is already bored of everyone around him, just like bees flying around a flower. They are all surrounding him with intentions. All Sehun wants is a loyal and honest friend. 
 
Minseo carry on glancing at Sehun. This guy is surely very good looking, his double eyelids, his full of charisma eyes, his high nose bridge and a small mouth. Minseo can feel her heart beating faster and faster.she has never seen this person before, but clearly he's either related to Master Oh or something. Minseo noticed this big this room is and all the stuffs that filled this room. Compare to this room, Minseo's room seems to be plain and has limited of items. Minseo never asked for anything because Master Oh will make sure she has everything she needs, unlike her aunt who rather spend extra money on her makeup or clothes, than buying Minseo anything. Enough of staring, Minseo wants to leave now, it's late. She has school tomorrow.
 
As Minseo walked pass Sehun, he grabs on her hand and make sure she can't go to anywhere. Minseo struggled to escape. Sehun's smile grew as he witnessed all of Minseo's hard work. Minseo got even angry when she saw Sehun's smile. Minseo doesn't even know where she gets the strength from, but she managed to push Sehun away and as Sehun wasn't expecting to be pushed, he took a few steps background. He stepped on a video game controller and eventually fell on the floor. Minseo was surprised, she didn't know how strong she is or how weak this guy is? He is slim, but Minseo never expecting that she could push a guy down to the floor. 
 
Sehun fall was bad and made a loud noise. The accident woken a lot of people up, including Minseo's aunt. She doesn't know what just happened, but by thinking about the noise came from upstairs, where Sehun's room is... She slowly got off the bed. She made sure she didn't wake her husband up and walked towards the stairs, whilst the two in the third floor unaware of it.
 
"Yah what the hell!" Sehun yelled. What's wrong with her? That hurts! Minseo looked down on to Sehun and ran off without saying anything. She ran down the stairs and stopped as she saw her aunt walking up. They both stopped and just as her aunt was about to start talking, Minseo walked pass her. "Good night." This is all Minseo said. Her aunt tchhed and carry on walking. Sehun was still on the floor, rubbing his elbow. Her aunt widens her eyes and ran a little towards Sehun. "What happened?" She said, whilst pulling a shock and worrisome face. Sehun didn't take her hand and stood up by himself and start talking. "What happened? Asked your niece! Tchh, let me tell you something, I'm the young master here. I get to decide a lot of things, sometimes even my dad has to listen to me. If there's someone I don't like, they'll definitely won't be able to appear in this house." She didn't look at this woman standing next to him, as he started to talk. However, as he finished, he glanced a little at her and realised how her expressions changed. Sehun smirked and know that she understand clearly, what he's trying to say. 
 
Minseo didn't have a good sleep last night, she kept on thinking what had happened. Her face is pale, due to the lack of sleep. Minseo got ready and went downstairs. She went into the living room and sat down, there were nothing on the table . Normally, breakfast would be prepared,by the time she's ready. Minseo was confused, and her aunt came down just in time to solve Minseo's confusions. She walked around Minseo and took a seat opposite of her, which seems robe far away, cause the table we too big. "This house is not a charity. Everyone has to contribute in order to get feed. This is including the maids, drivers and you. You failed your role, by making Sehun's angry. I'm sure you should know by now that he is Changwoo's son. Making him dislike you is not doing yourself a favour." Minseo could guess a little about Sehun, but she could not guessed that her aunt would say something like this to her. Her aunt just compared her to the maids, saying that she's not even a part of the family. 
 
Minseo were calm, she knew me from my first day that her aunt dislike her. Her aunt did to get the reaction she want us from Minseo. Minseo seems to be too calm and what she has said didn't affect her. Her aunt continued, "Maybe, there's something you didn't know. I'm only allowing you to live with me because of your parents and grandmother. To clarify, I got involved, not because I like them, nor the fact that they are my family. It was all because of money. Your parents left aloof of money for you, and her grandmother left her house for you. By adopting you, I'm titling to take in charge of the money until you're older.But, oops, I've spent it all. All the things they've left for you." Her aunt leaned back and got more interesting and enjoying herself telling Minseo all of this. "You were nothing, just a useless luggage, which I just want to throw away. If your grandmother, other didn't go down on the floor to beg me. I would never agree. Also, if Changwoo haven't helped you on that day where you almost , you wouldn't even be in here." 
 
Minseo knitted her brows, and trying to calm herself. However, Minseo's anger were all surrounding around her. She bites hardly onto her lips and staring at her aunt. As before, she did not say a word. Her aunt smiled, and finally, she received the reaction she wanted. "Don't look at me like this. How many times have I been married, huh? Well, it does it really matter, because only this time matters and I don't want you to ruin it for me. Maybe you and I would have made a good couple. You're just like your mother, whose filthy as." Speaking of Minseo's mother, her aunt shows a hint of disgust on her. Everyone seems to like her sister better than her. She's always number one and she'll be number two. Why? Why did she manage to get everything and married a nice husband, but she gets nothing. Minseo aunt looked at Minseo smiled and started to think, what a shame that her sister died so soon, but never mind, she still got her daughter. 
 
Comparing to her aunt, Minseo seems to be much angrier. She's furious. Her aunt sat her up, knowing that he ex would do such thing and yet, leaving her on her own. Also, what makes Minseo angriest was what she's just said about her mother. Her mother is her older sister, who's passed away. She should have shown some respect. Minseo hold tightly on to her skirt, trying to calm down. Minseo had enough of her aunt and she will never forgive her for setting her up. She wants revenge.