Pay.

What if...

Minseo walked her way to the cafe. Mina was sitting there, looking kind of annoyed. Minseo looked around and saw there was two men wearing all black, stood either way of Mina. Although they have managed to keep a slight distance themselves a Mina, but with Minseo's observation, she knows that they are with her. In fact, they're here to protect Mina. "How come Mina have bodyguards?" Minseo asked her that. 

Mina took a sip of her tea, this is already her third cup of tea, "Where the hell is that Tae Minseo!" Mina murmurs. Mina is so annoying, she can't believe this woman is late! She's always the one who people would wait for her, Park Mina never waits for anyone. well, apart from Oh Sehun. Mina looked up from her ring and realised Minseo has arrived. Minseo is wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and an oversized shirt. Mina took a look at Minseo's face and look down to herself. They are so different in style. Mina follows everything Sehun has said, not to her personally, but she managed to gather all the details of what Sehun likes in a woman. She wore makeup to make herself looks older, more mature. She'd changed everything she owned in her closet. From sweet and vintage style, she'd transformed into a y and chic style, which Sehun adores. He likes a woman with an attitude. Mina wasn't used to it at first, changed from her comfort one into something else. Mina is two years younger than Minseo, she's only 21 but She'd dressed up as if she's older than Minseo.
 
Mina used to proud of herself, because she've made all the change because of the man she likes. However, she thought changed after she met Minseo. She's nothing to Sehun's ideal type. Why did Sehun fall for Minseo just the way she is, how come she got the man so easily without changing, unlike her. No matter how hard she tried, Sehun doesn't interested. He will only share some of his time with her because she's the only daughter of Park Han. If she's not Park Han's daughter, he wouldn't even pay attention to her, she knows that. She couldn't hide her jealousy, she wants to know who this girl really is. Mina asked someone to do a research on Minseo and she wants to know all the history about Minseo. Surprisingly, Minseo found out more than she expected. Also, unsurprisingly, Sehun and Minseo were once a couple back in the days when they were in high school. Mina couldn't help but giving Minseo dirty looks, she can't believe what Minseo did to Sehun.
 
Minseo took a seat opposite Mina. Mina looked up, making eye contacts with Minseo. To be honest, Minseo feels kind of awkward and uncomfortable by Mina's attitude. Minseo have no idea why would Mina's attitude changed so dramatically from yesterday. Minseo started to think, did Mina found out what happened between her and Sehun last night. Is she angry because she's really been Sehun's girlfriend? "Why are you back?" Mina asked. "After what've you done to Sehun Oppa, do you really think you have the right to come back and be with him again?!" Mina raised her voice a little. Mina's word surprised Minseo, how did she know what had happened before. Did Sehun tell her. Minseo has no idea, but why would Sehun told her everything? Minseo didn't reply to Mina's question. "What do mean?" Minseo asked instead of answering.
 
"We barely know each other, I don't really think I need to ask anyone's permission to go where ever I want." Said Minseo, with a brief smile on her face. "Yah! You're so two faced, you're with Sehun Oppa because of his money right? Tell me how much you want, I'll give you money instead. Leave him alone." Mina replied. Mina still remembered all the time when Sehun would just sit there and drink all by his face, with a sad expression on his face. And that particular time when Sehun keeps shouting a girl's name. The name of the girl who's sitting opposite to her right now. 
 
"I've found out everything between you two and... as a...as a friend. Yep, as a friend. I feel sorry for him and I want to do something for him, which is to stop you from hurting him." Mina continues. Minseo knitted her eyebrows, she seems like she've thought something upsetting. Mina has no idea what Minseo's thinking. "Who said that I'll hurt him?" Minseo asked in a light voice. Minso feels kind of sad. Did Sehun send Mina here today, to tell her all of this? Or do everyone just think she's a bad woman, all she's looking for is money. Minseo keeps on thinking millions of questions. 
 
Mina keeps on looking at Minseo. "I don't understand. Are you trying to get back with him?" Asked Mina. Mina panicked! If Minseo is really trying to get back to Sehun, she understands clearly that she will have no chance to compete with Minseo. Sehun would definitely choose Minseo over her, that's what Mina has in mind. Minseo took a deep breath and laughed. She shakes her head, "No, I'm not. I owed him a lot and this time I want to pay it all back to him. I will only stay for a short while." 
 
After listening to what Minseo have said, all of Mina's joy has shown in her face. She holds in Minseo's hands up, on the table. "Really? Unni, you're not lying to me, right?" Mina asked. Seriously, Mina's mood can really change in a split second, Minseo didn't take her hands back. She smiled and replied, "Yes, I will see if I can get a job here. If not, I'll go back to the States and work." Just when Minseo finished her sentence, she realised mins wants to say something, she added, "I know what you're trying to say, but I won't accept any of your money, I'll pay him back with my own money." Mina removed her hands off Minseo's. She looked at Minseo mad pouted, "How can you'll know what I was going to say." Minseo smiled and didn't answer back. Minseolooked at her watch and realised the time. She got to go, in fact Mina wants to go as well. She has said all the things she wanted, is time for her to go. 

They part their ways, Minseo got back to the hotel room and got her bag and really to go out to meet with Suho. She has been thinking and she decided to speak up to Suho. Like the way he did to her. They are friends, their relationship should be equal. Minseo were ready to go. She opened the door and someone was there. Sehun walked into the room and closed the door. Minseo stood there, all she did was to stare at Sehun. After a short period of silence, Sehun pulled a chair and sat down. 

 
"So you're planning to pay me back and then leave again right?" Sehun started to speak. Minseo didn't say any words back. Sehun heard her conversation with Mina in the cafe, Minseo told herself that. That's why he knows. Sehun smirked and carried on, "So how exactly are you going to pay me back, huh?" Minseo stepped forward and sat on the bed, facing Sehun. "I've been doing some maths and I know how I much I owed you, if possible, please give me 2 years, I'll pay in a certain amount to your account monthly." Minseo quickly moved her eyes from Sehun after saying her sentences.
 
Sehun smirked again. He stood up and walked towards Minseo. He looked down at her and lift his hand to play with a strand of Minseo's hair. "You haven't seemed to learn anything, Miss Tae. After five years, and you still think you're the one who's in charged?" Sehun said calmly. Minseo flinched and tried to get herself away from Sehun. All of Minseo's actions. Sehun has observed all of it. He grabs her head and forced Minseo to look at him, once again. Minseo felt a slight pain, as Sehun pulls her hair. 
 
Sehun opened his mouth and says every word slowly, " I'm the boss in this game now, I get to decide everything. If you want to pay me with your money, you have to pay all of it at once. 2 years...pffff! However, if you couldn't do that, I get to decide how you'll pay me back, for example, I'll claim all the debts from your... body."