Try.

What if...

Without saying anything Minseo started to grab her stuff as well. The pair went into the elevator, Minseo put her head down and kept staring at the floor. Sehun took a glance at her. 
Let's travel back to a few days ago where Sehun and Minseo were in the hotel room, the day when Minseo told Suho about her past. At first Sehun couldn't control his temper, he knows he shouldn't behave like this…but…he lost his control…
________________________________________
Sehun grabs tightly onto Minseo's wrist and places them on top of Minseo's head. He started to kiss Minseo aggressively. Sehun's breathe become heavier, he used his tongue to part her lips, the gate, Minseo's mouth slightly. Minseo tried to escape, Sehun let go of her wrists and lifted up her chin, forcing her to take his kiss.  Minseo's tears fall uncontrollably, which makes Sehun stopped. Minseo panting underneath Sehun, which makes Sehun's heart tickled. 
He started to nip Minseo's face hardly. Minseo stares at him and moved her head away from Sehun's hand. However, Sehun's movement changed into pinching softly, then as he goes on, he began to caress Minseo's face, from her brows down to her chin. Minseo were shocked and shy, Sehun has never done this to her before. Sehun makes Minseo feels like she's something that is so precious to him. He needs to take extra care of it. Sehun leaned down again, and instead of going for Minseo's lips, he bites gently onto Minseo's right ears.
The feeling Minseo experiencing at the moment is strange. As Sehun bites on her ear, she can feel there's a shiver coming from her ear, all the way into every part of her body. All of the cells has been enlightening. It's kind of tickling, Minseo moaned uncontrollably. Both of them paused for a second, because of the moon. Minseo can feel Sehun's smile against her ears as he starts to bite on her ears again. He kissed his way down to every inches of Minseo's skin, he can feel the changes of Minseo. His breathing becomes heavier, her body is warmer and her cheek is bright red.
Minseo closed her eyes; she doesn't know what to do. She can feel there's something inside of her, telling her to get closer to Sehun. She's enjoying the kisses and cares of his. She's too shy to look at him. However, with her eyes closed, her skins seem to be more alert. She can feel clearly how soft and hot Sehun's lips are. With enough of preparation, Sehun starting to take Minseo's top off. Minseo opened her eyes, crossed her arms in front of her, trying to stop Sehun. She knows how much she wants him, but is this acceptable? They are not teenagers anymore, she's old enough to know what she should and shouldn't be doing. Sehun took her arms away and placed them above of Minseo's head, again. He grabs hold onto her face and starting to kiss her passionately.
Sehun feels like there were pink bubbles to surround them, everything seems great and he is so ready for this! But, Sehun stopped all of his movements when he could feel and taste the saltiness from their kiss. Sehun looked at Minseo. Minseo closed her eyes, knitted her eyebrows. The look Minseo has on her face kills Sehun. All of Sehun’s calm came back to him and he realized he should have done this to her… “Why can’t you be calm?!!!” Sehun asked himself that, well he never was calm with Minseo is around. Minseo doesn't even understand why she cried. Obviously, she totally understands that she doesn't hate Sehun and… even what he just did! However, her tears fall uncontrollably. Maybe, there’s a still last hint of conscience within her. She was hoping and wants to believe that what Sehun has just done was because he loves her, not just seeing her as anyone. Anyone, someone he can just take control over.
Even Minseo is indeed scared and not ready for all of this. But no one apart from herself would understand her actual feelings right now. She had never imagined this, imagined that she’ll still be treated like this by Sehun. The way he cares for her, embraces her, kiss her. Everything drives Minseo crazy; this part of her is very unfamiliar to Minseo. Minseo opened her eyes when she noticed that Sehun has stopped.
"Ah, !” Sehun murmured. He free Minseo’s arm and frown when he saw the marks he did on her. “I…” Sehun wanted to say something, but Minseo didn't give him the chance to finish. She picked up her top, put it back on and left the room. Left Sehun behind… sitting alone on the bed. 
________________________________________
Enough with tracing back the memory, back in the present time…the room remains silence and the awkwardness was clearly too strong. Sehun breaks the ice and starting to move Minseo's belongings. Minseo quickly grabs her other bags and get ready to go. 

Both of them arrived at Sehun's apartment shortly. Sehun leads the way and Minseo followed him quietly. Sehun opens the door and as soon as she stepped in, she feels calm and relaxes. The room was warm and bright, the sun shines right inside through the large glass window. Minseo looks around, she loves the minimalist and simplistic of the interior design and furniture. White has always been her favourite colour and black was Sehun’s favourite. This apartment covers in their favourites. All of the sudden, Minseo feels an urge to cry, she can feel her eyes are warming up and tighten. Yes, she admitted she's weak. Just a simple room can make her emotional. But this is perfect, this was everything she used to dream of. This is what she used to say to Sehun, this is her dream house. 

Sehun didn't say anything, he was there behind Minseo all the time. He moved all of Minseo's bag and stood there quietly to observed her reaction. To be honest, Sehun is a bit nervous right now. He managed to remember all her words, but can she? Does her taste changes? Is this everything to her liking? Just when Sehun was thinking all of these questions, Minseo turned around.

"Thank you. Thank you..." Minseo tried to pull a great smile, but due to her emotions, it doesn't look as beautiful as she has imagined in her head. Sehun stretches his arm and wrapped them around Minseo. 
"Tae Minseo, I don't know what else I need to do or say for you to feel my feelings, the understand my pain and to know how much I've missed you," Sehun whispered lightly next to Minseo's ear as he buried his face in her embrace. 

Over the years, Sehun has been thinking all the 'master plans' to get back at Minseo. To make her feel the pain he's suffered, but, everything changes as soon as he saw her on the day when she's back.  Sehun doesn't want to waste any more time. No one can ever promise and know what's going to happen today, tomorrow or even the next minute. He just wants to be with her, they being side by side to each other till the day they need o let go.

"Will you...can we just forget the past and please just admit your feelings for me." Sehun continued. Minseo was shocked about the words of Sehun and what he just said, though! "Puff!" Minseo laughed and replied "Yes, you're right. I still have feelings for you. I've always had." Minseo holds Sehun tighter as she goes on. 

"I'm sorry for what I've done. I...I..." Minseo can't hold her tears in anymore. Sehun let go of her and wiped her tears softly, a movement full of love and care. 

"Shhh...shhh. It's ok. Erase it. Forget it. Let's just try again." Sehun then kissed on Minseo's lips, after he finished the sentence.