Oppa

What if...

Minseo paused the story, and took a look at Suho. Suho didn't say anything throughout, she has no idea what is Suho thinking at the moment. Suho's hand is still on her. Minseo moved her hands and took a sip of her drink. Suho was speechless; he could never have imagined the story between them. Suho wants to know it all but he is also scared to know too much.  "So…did they ended up be together? But if they did how come they broke up?" There are too many questions Suho wants to ask. However, Suho tries to think on the positive side and brighten himself up. “But surely everything is over between them now, I still have a chance right…” Suho thinks to himself. The two haven’t spoken a word for a while and just when Minseo wants to continue, she was interrupted by a phone call.

It’s an unknown number, Minseo don’t normally answer phone calls from a number she’s unaware off. Nevertheless, thinking of what happened this morning… “Excuse me, Suho oppa.” She said before she quickly answers her phone. “Hello?”"Where are you?” a familiar voice came from the other side of the phone. Minseo were shocked and thinking, why would Sehun gave her a call now? She tried to look around to see if he is around. But she couldn’t find him. “I’m out with a friend.” She replied. Minseo stopped talking and wondering, why does she has to tell Sehun what she’s doing? Surely, it’s nothing to do with him.

“Why do I have to tell you and it has nothing to do with you.” She added. Sehun grab on tightly on his phone. Sehun can’t believe that Minseo are meet up with another guy as soon as they parted. Whilst Sehun was still thinking about what had happened before and he feels apologetic to Minseo. He must have lost his mind before, how come he will do such thing? Well, actually, Sehun has been waiting for this one person for far too long now. Spending years to wait for a person is definitely not an easy task. “I am a man! I do have my needs!” Sehun said to him mentally, trying to convince himself the fact that what he did before was not as bad as he thinks. However, the sense of regret caught him. He didn’t want to force her…to do something that she’s unwilling to.

Minseo don’t understand why did Sehun called. Speaking honestly, she is still a little bit mad about what he did before. Well, Minseo did…kind…of…drown a little into Sehun’s embrace. Nevertheless, at the last minute she managed to pull herself together and think! She thinks about what had happened, she thinks about the history, she remembers how much Sehun hates her. What he did to her was not because of love. It has been just simply because he wants to take revenge on her, play around with her. “I know what I did before was…I…I want a talk.” Sehun said calmly, after a few second. Minseo looked at Suho, vacillated. Suho understands Minseo clearly and he knows that it is an ‘urgent’ call, which leads to the fact that Minseo has to leave now. Suho smiled and didn’t say anything. All he did was to wave his hand, signalling Minseo to go. Minseo feels bad to Suho, he is always like this to her. No matter what, Suho would always be this caring and nice. “I’m busy at the moment, but I’ll be free tonight if you want a talk.” Minseo replied to the phone call.

“Yah, you…” “ FINE! But I get to decide where we’re going and I’m going to pick you up tonight! Got it?” Sehun hanged up the phone straight after he finished his line. She really doesn’t care about him, right?! Sehun feels annoyed and frustrated. Why does he always have to be the loser in her game? He’ll never be one of her priorities. ‘Whoever fell in love loses.’ Full stop! That is like the principle, the golden rule isn’t it? Minseo is still staring at her phone, which she is still held it in her hand.

“If you got something to do, just go.” Suho said to Minseo. “Thank you for being so honest to me, I appreciated. And..you know…no matter what, I’ll always be on your side.” Suho added. Bringing all of the memories back was definitely not an easy thing for Minseo, she feels weak and unless whenever she thinking back to her history. Right now, she has an urge to cry… “Suho oppa, why do you always have to be so nice to me?” She asked him that, however, there is a part of her where she doesn’t want to. She is scared. She scared that Suho would say something that she cannot deal with. Minseo is a very selfish person, she doesn’t want this great and comfortable relationship to be changed between herself and Suho. Suho don’t know why Minseo would ask him that all of the sudden, he looked straight into her eyes, “Because you’re my precious sister!! I’m your oppa, right?” Minseo feels a little release after Suho’s reply, and smiled. Suho observed all of her moments and emotions. No one other than himself would know how hard it was for him to say that. The pain within him…

Minseo got back to her hotel room and stayed there, waiting for Sehun…as he have asked her to. Sehun knocked on the door, Minseo doesn’t feel comfortable staying in the room with him, all alone as what has happened before… Sehun feels kind of shy as well, but he swiftly turns his head away quickly enough before Minseo noticed his blush cheeks.

"Packed up. You're not going to live here anymore." Sehun said. Minseo froze for a split second, what the actual hell? Not even a greeting and that’s what she got? Minseo got annoyed, ‘What? I’m not going anywhere, I don’t even have anywhere to go!’ Minseo raised her voice. "Oh.. seems like someone has a little attitude." "Well, this is because someone is being rude.’ The both stopped to talk and stared at each other. After a while, Sehun started to burst laughing and smiled, ‘We used to be like that…’ Sehun stopped and realised he said something that he shouldn't have. Minseo pretend that she didn't pay too much attention to what Sehun have said, by not giving much of her emotions away. However, there's a part of her within inside feels happy and relaxed realising that Shan still remember the past, still remember how they used to be. They haven't talked to each tour, acted like this way for a long time.

Sehun took a long sigh and added, "I'm not sure I haven't done or acted obvious enough. Tae Minseo, don't pretend that the past doesn't exist. Forget about how bad it was, you owed me this. I want you to live with me from now on. I want you to be mine.”


Sorry guys it's been a while.