Back.

What if...

"Please can you wait here for a moment. I promise I won't be long." Minseo said to the taxi driver. She got off and started to walk closer to the house. As she gets nearer she's more surprise. The appearance of the house is just like the houses he's familiar with. It's still the house that she spent a year in, still the same as she could remember. However, the gate is broken, the grasses are very tall, paint on the wall fell off a little and there are rubbishes at the entrance of the house. This is completely different to what she's expecting. It seems like there's no one living in here. This is like impossible. No one told her that they've moved. Well, actually, it's not really a surprise, she was never welcomed into this family anyway. Why should they tell her? But then, if they ignored her and moved without telling her his means they don't even care about her, why would they even willing to carry on give her money? Minseo are very confused about the situation. As she was thinking, an old lady walked out of the house.  

"Who are you?" She asked and stepped closer to Minseo, trying to get a better vision of her in order to figure out who she is. Minseo recognise this old lady, she is Sehun's nanny. This old lady is one of the maids who used to work here. The Ohs family is one of the top richest family within this neighbourhood. Sehun's grandfather used to be poor, but with the great amount of effort and luck. He managed to start his own business and the company got bigger and bigger. Sehun told Minseo all of that and explaining will his father and him, age doesn't have to work. Cause his grandfather did all the work for them. This is why m was surprised. By the way this house looks, it doesn't look like a house where one of the richest family would live in.

"Miss Minseo, is it you? You're back?" The old lady raised her voice slightly and smile at Minseo warmly, like the way a grandmother would to her grandchild. "Yes, it's me, nanny. I'm back? But where's the others?" Minseo replied and she smiled back. This nanny is one of the few people that she likes when she met in that one year she has spent in this house. Minseo noticed the changes on the nanny's face. It's like Minseo has said something horrible and it brings back all of her bad memories. 

"Everyone left when the company got bankrupted and master Oh committed suicide. Madame took anything that she could possibly take with her, ran off and married another man. All of this happened after a year you've left." Nanny started to cry as she explained all of this to Minseo. Minseo cannot believe what she's just heard, Uncle Oh is...dead...What about Sehun? Nanny seems to realise what Munseo is thinking and she starts speaking slowly, "Back then it was about time to pay for your fees again. Sehun was lost too. Even though he was the young master, but.. He was just a kid. Without having much choice, he sold this house to the new owner. He didn't use much of the money, he dropped out of university and... joined a gang." 

"Wait! A gang? What?" Said Minseo. She doesn't know whether it's question for the nanny or to herself. The more she knows, Minseo gets more confused. She just stood there with her month slightly opened, like a fool. All the money... Minseo is sure that it is definitely not her aunt who paid for her. She has never met anyone as selfish as her aunt before. She's that type of people who would run off with another man after Uncle Oh died. It's not her, then it must be him, there inky him. Everything seems to become clearer now. No wonder, the amount she got paid varies and it was sent at different times and places. He must have worked very hard and gambles his life for money , in order to help her. For some reason, some images came to Minseo's mind. She can imagine how tough living must be for him, in order to save all these money for her. 

Minseo holds on tightly to her necklace, which she has been hiding underneath her dress. /music/  Minseo's phone ran off suddenly, which brings she back from her imagination. She got her phone out and answered. 
"Suho oppa? What's up?" Minseo speaks quietly. "What do you mean? You called me before, this morning, remember? Where are you anyway?" The guy on the other side of the phone replied with a warm tone. Minseo remembered the first call she makes as soon as she landed was to Suho.

"Oh yeah... Did I interrupt? I forgot the time differences between us?" Minseo answered. A light giggle transferred to Minseo's right ear. "Hmm... What did you mean by time differences? I mean it's there any differences between the time in Incheon airport and Seoul?" show started to question Minseo in a jokey tone. "...." Minseo seems to lose her words. "Are you saying that you've travelled back to Seoul too? You're here right now?" She asked.  "Did the hours of flight, freeze your brain, Miss Tae? Yes, I'm back as well. I caught the next flight after yours?" Suho replied. Minseo walks a few steps away, "But you never told me, why and when did you decided to come back. We could have travelled together!" Minseo started to speak a little louder. 

Suho paused a little and started to talk again after a short sigh. "I didn't tell you because coming back to Seoul was not something that I've planned.... I'm only here it's because of you...I miss you." 


A/n: thank you for subscribing xx