Past.

What if...
Sehun did not sleep last night, all he did was to lie on the bed with this girl in his arm. He has been dreaming of this moment for many nights. Now, he sighed and smiled. He's glad that his dream came true. He looked down to the girl, she's asleep, it seems like she's dreaming. She smiled at first, but then she knitted her eyebrows and suddenly, there were tears falling from her eyes. Sehun leaned on to Minseo, kissed her tears away. Sehun then moved down and planted a kiss onto Minseo's lip. Sehun would literally give everything up for the time to stop at this very moment... but life goes on. He knows it's time to wake up, time to move on. Sehun tried his best to stay till the very last minute. He took a look at the time and realised it's getting late, Kris is coming to the office today. He moved his arm, and tucked Minseo in. Sehun's movements were so slow and gentle, he need to make sure he wouldn't wake Minseo up. 
 
Kris was already there by his time Sehun arrived, "Sorry Hyung, I'm late." Said Sehun, as he pats on the Kris' shoulder. Kris then stood up, facing Sehun and replied, "I'm actually a bit early." They spent the whole morning talking about the current issue they are facing. Park Han asked them to find the weapons back, to have been missing, before the end of the week as the client have ordered it. Park Han's gang deals with different kinds of illegal activities. Kris normally involved in financial crimes and Sehun is in charge in a different field, he's a usurious moneylender.Arms trafficking wasn't really something that they used to do, but they haven't got any choices as Park Han has named them to help out, after the situation has been screwed up by others. As always, Kris was playing a leading role, telling Sehun what's best to do. Kris didn't have to explain much, Sehun would understand the reason behind his every move. Their connection is there for the first day. Then find it fascinating how well they could actually get on.

After the meeting with Kris, it was the afternoon already. Sehun went back to his hotel, to find Minseo. He was surprised when he saw Mina's car in the car park. Her pink car, it's just too obvious among all of the other cars. Sehun knew the reason why Mina's here. He went to the cafe and bingo! He found Minseo and Mina. Sehun puts his head down and sat a table near them and trying to listen to their conversation. Honestly, he wasn't too shock about the fact Mina will come and find Minseo, but what is surprising is, Minseo would actually agree to meet.Mina was loud, as always, but so was Minseo, he managed to hear all of her words. He was disappointed and angry when he heard Minseo's plan. "She's planning to leave again?" Sehun said to himself, mentally. He thought things have changed after last night, they've spent a night together! How can she still think to go? Is she going away with that guy she was with last night? Many questions rushed into Sehun's mind. And oh yes, Sehun can't remember that guy's name. Why does he have to remember his name?

Sehun didn't move as the girls part their ways. He tried to calm himself down by drinking some water, but it's not working. The more he thinks about it, the more angry he is. He couldn't hold it in anymore, he met up in Minseo's room. Sehun couldn't control himself and the words coming from his mouth. it might be too harsh, but Sehun has to admit. He did wants to say all of this, but maybe in a different way. A nicer way. He wants Tae Minseo, all of her. He knew this since he was 19. Now that she's back, with his power, she would not be able to leave out of his sight. He did want to use his power to force an office to offer Minseo a job so then she'll stay, but now, pffff. Sehun changed his plan. He doesn't want Minseo to pay him back, he wants Minseo to owed him. Sehun knows this is the only connection between them. It's the only to keep her by his side.

Minseo were nearly two hours late. She ran into the coffee shop and said many times of "sorry" to show since she've walked in. "I'm sorry... something... something happened and... and... that's why I'm late. I should've called you.. but... I.. sorry." She said. Suho was more of worrying than mad at her. Normally, Minseo is very good with managing her time,, she never late and secondly, if she couldn't make it she will always give him a call beforehand. Suho shakes his head and reply, "It's okay, I was just reading anyway. The book keeps me company." Minseo feels even bad after seeing Suho's smile. 

"I thought you said you have something to tell me." Suho asked. Minseo hesitated, but that was the whole point of the meeting Suho today. She wanted to tell Suho her past and be honest with him. "I've got something to tell you...."
 
 
Minseo was 16 when her parents pasted away. She became an orphan all of the sudden. After the incident, Minseo lived with her grandmother. However, that wasn't for too long, as her grandmother's health is getting worst. Most of the time Minseo's have to take care of herself and her grandmother. Other than her parents, grandmother is the person she loves the most. Therefore, Minseo didn't find it hard or unwilling when she has to be taken care of her. Her grandmother used to say it to Minseo , how important is studying. She's a clever girl and she always works hard and gets good grades all the time, which made her grandmother so proud.
 
One day, Minseo came home from school and someone came to visit them. It was her aunt, Minseo have only seen her aunt once or twice cause her aunt left the family ages ago. Her mother never mentioned her name. She was surprised by the presence of her aunt, but her aunt seems to be very passionate when she saw Minseo. "Yeah, you must be Minseo right?! Look at you, you're such a pretty young lady now, the last time I saw you, you were still a little baby." She was near enough of running to Minseo and hugging her. 
 
Minseo find out soon after why her aunt is here today, she's here to take her away. Her aunt agreed and promised she'll take care of Minseo from now on. But Minseo disagree, she refused to go. "I want to stay with you, grandma. I can't leave you on your own." Minseo was about to cry as she was talking to her grandmother. She doesn't want to be alone again, she don't even know her aunt! However, nothing goes as Minseo have planned, her grandmother insisted, Minseo went with her aunt. Also, soon after Minseo left, she received s news from her aunt. Her grandmother passed away. 
 
Minseo were devastated, how come everyone she loves have to leave her. Minseo were sad for days, but different to Minseo's expectation, her aunt doesn't seem to upset. Due to the way her aunt reacted to her own mother's death, Minseo kind of dislike her aunt. However, Minseo have no idea what was ahead of her. The death of her grandmother has been just a start of all the bad things that happened later on....

A/n: thank you for subscribing, are you guys enjoying reading this? Xxx