Memories.

What if...

07:00am. After a long journey, finally, Tae Minseo is back. 

Seoul, a city that she was born in and grew up. This place holds too much of her memory. Memories, what are memories? Memories are like a form of expression of the things, people and events that has happened before. Minseo have told herself so many times, she needs to stop thinking about the past. She needs to stop remembering what happened and forget about the people who are involved. But...there is that one particular person, who  she can never forget or it's just the fact she doesn't want to forget.

Just like years ago, no one was here when she left this city and now that she's back...still there's no one to greet her. Minseo looks around, she doesn't even know what or who she's looking for. She fails to hide the disappointment I her eyes when she can't find 'him'. 
 
"Don't be ridiculous." She said to herself. Minseo tries to stop herself to think about him. "Are you seriously thinking that he'll be here? Tchh." She murmurs to herself, as if like a spell to calm herself down. Surprisingly, it worked. It just like an old spell that she's used to. 
 
Minseo managed to get her luggages and ready to go.  The sky is blue, with the bright sun hanging above. The four seasons are so distinguishable in Seoul. It's one of the reason why she loves this city so much. Nevertheless, loneliness came to her with the breeze as she stepped out from the airport.
Everyone seems to have someone with them, whether it's family or partners. However, she's on her own...as always. Minseo gets on a cab and told the driver an address that she hates, but it'll be impossible for her to forget. That place was the beginning of everything. 

 

On the other hand, without Minseo noticed. Within a short distance, there is a black luxury car. On the opposite of its appearance, that black car stayed static silently, like the man in the car. He knew that she'll be back today. One of his henchmen told him this. 
 
As expected, there was no one to greet her today, but what's more eye catching is...she didn't bring anyone back with her. Actually, all he cares about is...she didn't bring a guy with her.
"Tae Minseo ah...Tae Minseo... Is this because of me?" He showed a little smirk but the smirk soon vanished. It seems like something came across his mind, he remembered something.He hits the window lightly as he finished his sentence. He the car engine and drove off. 
 
As he was driving, everything from the other side of the wind won moved fastly pass. The images of her moving out from the airport, waiting for a taxi, helping the driver to move the luggages... are like a short video, keep playing in his head. It was just happening, but for some reason it's like Sehun has witnessed it before. He managed to remember all the details. The number of luggages, the way she stands, her smile... everything about her. She changed. Her hair used to be short and frizzy, with a short fringe. She loves to wear jeans, T-shirt and a pair of trainers. And now? Her hair is light brown, long and wavy. She wears a rose shirt dress, with a pair of leather lace up shoes. Her pale skin matches the colour; rose. This outfit makes she looks very sweet and... kind of cute? Sehun blushes a little when she keeps thinking back to Tae Minseo. 
 
"Being comfortable, it's important to me." That's what she used to says to him. 
 
He managed to remember everything about her. Will she be able to do the same? Oh Sehun, does this name even matter to her? The more he thinks about the past, the more feeling he feels. Anger, joy, sadness, happiness, hurt... There's too many! Sehun feels so complicated and contradicting. 
 
"Yah!! Don't be a fool this time! Don't be a fool Oh Sehun!!" He thinks to himself. Sehun keeps reminding and repeating this sentence to himself mentally. The more he thinks. about it the harder he presses on to the accerlator. 
 
"God damnit!" He shouted and pulled over at the side. 
 
It's just the same old story over and over again. Why does this woman have such power on him. Everytime he talks about her, he'll become so abnormal. Sehun's anger came out of no where. He picked out his phone and just as he thought he'll lose it all and uncontrollably dial that number... His phone rang. Sehun stares at his phone, this familiar set of numbers brings him back to the present, the reality. 
 
"Hello?", he answered the phone calmly in a cool tone.

A/N: yay!  finally the first chapter is done~~ feel free to leave comment. And please show some love and support. Teehee x