Mine.

What if...

Whilst Minseo was trying very hard to hold her anger on, not to run up to this selfish woman, and splashed water on her face, Sehun enters the stage. He walked in causally, both of the ladies in the room couldn't hear him stepping down the stairs. They took a look at each other and wonders how much did Sehun heard... or did he even hear anything?

The answer is...no. Waking up in the morning is one of the things he's not good at. Be more specific, he hates it. Oh Sehun is not a morning person at all! He enters the room and saw the two of them. "Tccch" he made a sound and rolled his eyes to them. Honestly, he has no good feelings towards that woman, who clearly has too many thoughts hidden from everyone. Also, this girl, who's a year younger than him, but she clearly did not show any respect to him last night! "Tccch." Sehun hissed again, as he walked pass Minseo. Different to Minseo, Sehun gets his own driver and car. He always gets a lift to school, or even anywhere. Minseo did gets offered a driver as well, but she insisted to walk or get the local transport like the others. Gaining unwanted or extra attention is something Minseo trying to avoid.

Both of them sat off at the same time, but clearly, Sehun got there much quicker than Minseo. As always, no one seems to pay too much attention when she walked into the classroom. Normally, there will be few classmates greet her in the morning, but this morning, they are too busy hanging around Oh Sehun. Yep, unfortunately they are in the same class. Although, Minseo is one year younger than all of them, but Minseo skipped a year in junior school, because of her outstanding results. This is why they are now in the same year group.

Minseo sat near the front and Sehun sat all the way back, in the corner. There were no connections or communications between them the whole morning. They kept their relationship, step cousins, as a secret in school. Sehun doesn't want others to know he has a cousin like her and Minseo doesn't want people to connect herself and Sehun together. God knows how would the girls react. Everything was as Minseo planned, her world remains calm and quiet. Until... lunch time.


A girl from another class ran into their class, Minseo didn't pay much attention to her. Minseo is almost 100% sure that this girl is here because of Sehun. Wow, the charm of Oh Sehun ey?"

"Sehun! I will do anything to be with you. I'm not even asking much, I just want to be with you for one week? A day, an hour?" The girl pleaded, whilst shaking Sehun's arm. Sehun took a look at her and removed his arm from her. "Really? Anything?" Sehun smirked. The girl nodded her head hardly. Who wouldn' t do anything to be with the ideal man. It's Oh Sehun!

"Of course I will.”The girl answered,“Someone told me that if anyone willing to run around the field for 20 laps, you'll be with that person!”Sehun was impressed by this girl courage, but she's not the person he wants. She's only want to be with him, because he is Oh Sehun. Not because he is who he is. "Well… someone has already promised me to run 30 laps for me." Sehun announced and looked at Minseo.

Minseo were reading her book, she slowly looked up as she could feel all of the sights from everyone in the class. Although she was reading, but come on, she could still manage to hear the conversations! What is he trying to play! Minseo has no idea, what Sehun is trying to do, but exercising is definitely not her thing. She hates it, and Oh Sehun just asked her to run 30 laps?! Is this some kind of sick joke? Minseo kept silence and gave Sehun a death stare! Sehun smiled innocently and walked up to Minseo.  "You'll run for me, right? Remember, why are you here today? Who give you a place to stay and paid everything for you..? Hmm?" Sehun whispered into Minseo's ear. Minseo's covered her ear with her hand, soon after Sehun finished his sentence. Why is he always getting so close? Minseo is unfamiliar with a guy, like Sehun, getting so close to her.

Minseo shakes her head and repeated what Sehun have whispered to her right before. Is he even serious? Was that a threat? There were millions of questions flying around in Minseo' s head. But what if Sehun wasn't joking about? Minseo can remember clearly what her aunt has said to her this morning, and what if… they have taken all the things always from her? Minseo still wants to carry on with her study, be more powerful, and make the people she loved proud and... revenge!

Sehun watches all the changes on Minseo's face. She's biting her lower lips lightly. Sehun is trying to hide the smile on his face. This is what you get for messing around with Oh Sehun. He knows clearly it’s almost like mission impossible to run all the laps. It's hard enough for a guy, or himself to complete the task. Just as Sehun was thinking what to say when she rejected him… maybe more threats? Then don't normally act like this, especially for girls, but thinking about her aunt… Sehun lost his patience. He made a promise to his mother, he'll take care of his dad. 

"Come on! Do you really think she'll do it? Look at her, I bet she couldn't even finish 10 laps!" The girl, who was talking to Sehun before, shouted! No one said a word after what the girl shouted, someone just laughed and smiled. Most of them agrees with her to be honest. This is a hard task for sure. Just when everyone wanted to start talking, Minseo stood up. 

"I'll run." said Minseo. Everyone in the class was surprised and began to cheer. For some reason some of them seems rather excited about this. Sehun was seriously surprised. He was just trying to mess with her at first, he never imagined she'll actually agree to do it. Is she even serious? Minseo remains calm and poker faced. No one could read her emotions, they would never know how panicked she is right now. 30 laps though... That girl was right. She could never do it, in fact, she couldn't even imagined herself finishing ten laps. But she's good at hiding all of this in front of everyone. "I'll run. But not now. The lesson is going to start soon. I'll run after school."

Most of the people continues to be in a hyper mood, during lessons. They can't wait to see how Minseo would prove her "love" to Sehun, by running 30 laps. This is such a big gossip!! Minseo doesn't have a lot of friends, she's would always sit on her own and read. They couldn't believe a girl like Minseo would fall for Sehun as well. They seem like they are from two different worlds. She hides herself from attentions and he's always gaining all of the attention. Is this the power of Oh Sehun? 


After a long day at school, Minseo seemed a bit tired already, but what's waiting ahead of her is even more tiring. Minseo looked around and there are a lot of people watching her. "What's the big deal about this?" She thinks to herself. She put her bag down and started to run. The weather is nice, the sky is clear with no clouds. Minseo started to feel hotter and hotter. She feels like she's running out of breathe so badly, already.  By the time she's half way through the mission, she couldn't feel her legs, all she could hang off is run. She must finish all the laps! Sehun noticed her face is getting more and more pale. His face is full of sweat and her breathe became so heavy. Everyone else keeps cheering for her, they are amazed by the fact she's already half way through. That's been very impressive. 

Minseo can't hear what the others are saying. She's trying her best to keep on concentrate and focus on running. Her eyes feel heavier as she's only got 10 more laps left.. She keeps shaking her head, whilst running. "You can do it. You can do it!" Minseo keeps on whispering to herself. Sehun noticed there's something wrong with Minseo. He hesitated for a second, then he ran up to her. Minseo noticed Sehun's coming her way, but she didn't stop. She kept on going, and she has been running 21 laps. 

"Hey. Stop! You've done enough, look at you. You're pale like a ghost." Sehun said to Minseo, as he's running next to her. "No, I've said it." Minseo replied. Sehun rolled her eyes. He can't believe how stubborn this girl is. She just wouldn't stop and she needs to have a look at the state of her. Both of them remain silent and continued to run. For some magical reason, Minseo feels like she gained some energy as Sehun came and run with her. This must be because she's desperate to beat this guy. If he thinks she can't do it, she'll prove him wrong. 

Minseo sat on the floor and panting so heavily. Someone passes her some water and cheered for her. She did it. Minseo couldn't even explain how tired she is. Everything seems so bright, just when she wants to close her eyes and lean back. Sehun caught her and lifted her up. Minseo couldn't open her eyes any bigger, but she recognise the smell in order to know who's this person is.

"You're mine." The last thing Minseo whispered, before she fainted away. 


A/N: sorry for not uploading lately, uni starts recently. I've been a bit busy... sorry... Also, thank you for everyone who subscribed.