Meet.

What if...

Sehun got to his office, trying to think and checked all of the records. He gave Kris a call. Kris Wu is his business partner. They have been working for two years now, but there's one thing that Sehun isn't sure of. Kris doesn't seem to be in this gang, he seems to be working directly for Park Han. Park Han is the true leader of the gang, his boss. He has networked all over the world. He started his business and creating his own world many years ago and he succeeds. Unlike his father, who ended up in such tragedy. Park Han offered Sehun an opportunity when he needed the most. He truly respects him, deep down. He knows that without Park Han, he will never be able to earn all of this. 

"Hyung, I've been trying to figure what happened. I know I shouldn't have said this without any evidence, but it seems like Mr. Terry was involved in all of this." Sehun started to speak. A deep voice, from the other side of the phone replied, "You and I are thinking about the same thing. Mr.Terry set such drama up in order to crook our money." "Yah... that little shh.." Sehun's continued. "You go and carry on trying to find some evidence and I'll explain all of this to Mr. Park myself." Kris then hung up the phone without letting Sehun finished his sentence. Sehun is used to Kris' personality by now, cause it's not the first day that they has been working together. Sehun leaned back in his over-sized, black, leather, comfy chair. He spun himself towards the window. The full glass windows offered him a view of the whole of Seoul. It's actually one of his favourite things to do, observing it. This view represents something to him; power. Park Han finds him this office, near the top of a building. Sehun like it, all of this proves to him what he owns. Sehun came from a long way. He was tired of being a ruffian on the street, so whenever he has an opportunity, he'll grabs hold of it like it's a bottle of water he discovered in the middle of a desert. He knows he's smart enough to be better than a ruffian, fighting around everyday, that's why he will always work harder and give extra efforts into every mission he was involved. He never really cared about his own safety. Things weren't easy for Sehun at first, but every time when he wants to give up, he thinks about his wish. Luckily, he managed to get him through all the worst and he's a different person today. 

Sehun looks at his crazily expensive watch and wondering what she's doing right now? Did she get back to his old house and found out about anything? Sehun then shakes his head. He knows clearly how much she hated that place and the people who lives in there. she wont go back. Thats for sure. Sehun knows how callous and heartless she is. Sometimes Sehun just wants to go to her and ask her, "Do you even have a heart to feel?" How can she be so emotionless and thoughtless. She's looking so cool and act like she does not give a damn about anything. And by anything... he's one of them. Whilst Sehun is keep thinking about her uncontrollably, someone walked into his office without knocking. He knows who that person is, without spinning back round facing her. Sehun took a long sigh and murmurs, "Here she is again..." 


Minseo didn't stay for too long, she said her goodbye to Sehun's nanny. However, before she left, the nanny gave her an address, "This is Sehun's current address. I... I was his nanny, I was there since he was born. He is just like my grandchild. Minseo ah, please go and save him. What he is doing right now it's too risky, I can never forget what happened to Master Oh. I'm scared that Sehun will repeat the road his father has taken." "...." Minseo didn't say anything. A nod, it's all she can do. Before Minseo left, she still have a question for Nanny. In the recent year, the amount of money she received increases. What does it prove? It's a sign of something, right? "He's no longer a.. street ruffian, is he?" Minseo asked her last question. Minseo realised how shaky, she sounded. Old nanny sighed, "After 4 years of striving. He became a chief of the gang, What I know is limited but, he is just like living on the edge now." "I see.." Minseo's tone sounded slightly dull.

Minseo got back on to the taxi. As the driver about to drive off, she turns her head to the window and trying to have a good and last sight of this house. Minseo have never thought of all of the things that have happened here. She holds tight onto the piece of paper, the old nanny gave to her. She had a good read of the address, try to memorise it in my heart. She doesn't know how Sehun will react. She can't just appears in front of him like that. All of Sehun's expressions are just like posters that was stuck to the wall of her heart. She remembered his words, the way he laughs And all the things he did for her. Every single thing, especially that night when he went mad. Sehun breaks everything he possibly can in the room, punched the wall behind her. His eyes were as red as his face, Minseo feels terrified, but shes didn't moved away from him. She has never felt this way of Sehun before. At this very moment she feels that he'll just eat her up right now. "You were messing with me all the time. You have been lying to me?" Sehun shouted right at her face. Minseo frown, however, she ignored all of her feelings and looked right into his beautiful eyes. "Yes. And I'm sick of this game already." Minseo noticed the disappointment in his eyes, but it's soon disappeared. It's almost too fast for Minseo to noticed. What there's remaining was, anger. "Good on you Tae Minseo. I'll never forgive you."

Minseo grabs on her necklace again to try to escape from her thoughts. She knows exactly how much he hates her. Minseo just doesn't understand, how come, under such situation Sehun is still willing and trying is hard to help her? Also, why did he do all the things behind her back, without him lettering she knows a single thing. Her first love to Minseo is just like a deadly illness, it's like impossible to get cured and it will cause her pain every now and then. She did try hard to forget about everything. But... how can Minseo forgets about a man like Oh Sehun? What Minseo originally planned was to stay for a month. She wants to stay for longer now. There's too many questions she wants to ask, nevertheless, she knows she has no right to ask him. But there's one thing she knows she needs to do. She needs to pay him back, all the things she's owed him.

After checking in to the hotel, Minseo had a quick shower and begins to get ready. Suho called earlier saying that he wants to have dinner with her tonight. Minseo agrees and she is quite looking forward to see Suho, even though they have only separated for three days. Suho was the very first person she met in New Haven. They meet during the induction week of the university. He's four years older than Minseo.  He was planning to study his PHD whilst Minseo was in her first year studying law. Suho is just like an older brother to her, he is so caring. Minseo knows that whenever she needs him, he'll be there. He will never say no to her, no matter what she's asking for. Minseo were confused about Suho's feeling with her before.

Over the years, she has only mentioned about her concern to Suho once. "Don't be silly. You're just like my sister. And actually, I'm looking for a girlfriend. I've been dating!" That's what Suho replied as he was putting on her head. Minseo thought Suho was lying at first, she has never seemed Suho talked to another girl before. But Minseo was proved wrong, Suho did managed to get a girlfriend, at the end. Minseo feels a little relief after knowing that to be honest. She knows she's selfish, she doesn't want to hurt him, but she understands that there already someone in her heart. She could not fit another person in, the whole of her heart has been stolen by Sehun years ago.


"Yah! You're late!" Suho yelled and pretended to be annoyed. Minseo stuck her tongue out and says "Oopss... sorry." She knows him too well, he's not really in a mood with her, he's only messing. Suho smiled and change his tone, he's back to his normal self. He passes Minseo a drunk that he ordered. "Thank you Oppa!" Minseo took a sip of the drink. It's a lemon ice tea.  Her favourite. Minseo is already used of all of this, as always, Suho manage to remember all of her likes and dislikes. The food will always be ready when she arrives and it'll always to her liking. She never has to think about much when she's with him. The conversations never end, there's like millions of topics between them. They too concentrated on their conversation, Minseo didn't even realised that someone is staring at her. 

Mina noticed all of it. She sat opposite of Sehun, she noticed his sight was never on her ever since this couple walked him. To be very honest, Mina is jealous. Mina bites on her lower lip, trying to calm her jealousy. She hates the fact that no matter how hard she tried, Sehun never noticed her. She wants him, but he seems to be a lack of interest to her. Mina turned around, had a good look at Minseo. "Sehun likes is type of girl..?" Mina asked herself. Mina then turned back around and she noticed that Sehun is so annoyed right now. She's right, he is very annoyed! "Who the hell is that guy?" Sehun keep asking himself this question. He has been looking at them since they walked in, she drank the drink that he passes to her, he knows what she likes to eat, they have been talking non-stop! But what annoyed Sehun the most is, she's just like a young girl in front of him. She has shown a lot of expressions has has never seen before, she rolled her eyes, laughed out loud, stuck her tongue out... how can she be...be this cute and carefree in front of this guy than him! 

Minseo continues to listen carefully to Suho until someone pats on her shoulder. She turned around and literally froze in seconds. Just like Minseo, Sehun was confused too. His body moves faster than his mind. It was too late for him to realised, he has already walked toward their table and patted on her shoulder. Finally. 


A/N: A lengthy chapter....