Sorry.

What if...

Over the years, whenever she has time to daydream, she'll start to imagine, what would it be like if they meet again? Will he still remember her? Will he be single, married…? Will they just cross each other on the street like strangers, or will they be able to nod at each other like an old friend. A lot of scenarios have been raised in Minseo's mind, though, she had never imagined that they will meet again, when both of them are with someone. Minseo stood up, remained silence.  The presence of Sehun and his act caught Minseo in surprise. Her body and her mind are not ready to respond yet. All she can do is to look at him. What Minseo doesn't know is, the way she looks at Sehun, flicking her eyelashes makes him having a feeling that he haven't experienced for years. Oh Sehun is feeling shy.

Sehun looks at this girl in front of her, she… she is different. Minseo never truly understands her beauty; she thinks that he's out of her lead. However, as a man, Sehun disagree. She is much prettier than she thinks, her beauty are only hidden because of her lack of confidence. However, she became more mature and confident. She's wearing a black, bodycon dress with a pair of black heeled sandals. The dress shaped her figure perfectly. She puts her long hair with a side and with the hint of makeup, this style makes Minseo looks so effortlessly elegant. ​ And yet, the sweetheart neck of the dress adds a level of cuteness to her overall look, which matches her little face. 

Minseo didn't say a word, so does showing. Suho stood up too, and walked around the table towards Minseo. He stays still next to the mains. Suho, then wraps his little finger around Minseo's, just the way people would normally do for 'pinky promise'. This is a thing between them, when ever Minseo needs support and strengths. Suho will always do this pinky promise thing, to promise her that he'll give his full support to her whenever she needs them. Minseo did felt slightly better after what Suho has done. She admits, she really need some strength to support her, standing in front of Sehun right now. The show knows that Minseo didn’t notice, but he did. The way this man in front of them looks at Minseo… as a man he knows what it represents. There are different signals from the way he looks at her, but the most obvious one, as if it's shouting out "Mine!" Suho dislike the way Sehun looks at her, but he knows that there's something going on or there was something between these two. 

Sehun didn't say anything either, it's been 5 years. 1826 days. This is the closest distance between them, since 5 years ago. He thought that they will be together forever, as she promised… still no… she left without saying a goodbye. Not even a single word. Sehun haven't moved his eyes from Minseo, this irritates Mina. Mina noticed that Sehun's hand is still on this girl's shoulder. She pulls her chair and stepped to Sehun. She wrapped her arms around Sehun's and pull his hand off Minseo. Mina can't stand this awkwardness between the four of them anymore. She doesn't mind being the first to speak. She put more focus on her arms, pull Sehun closer to her.

Other than gazing at Sehun, Minseo also pays a lot of attention to that girl next to him. She has a complete different style to Minseo. She is more; mature, ladylike and... y, everything that Sehun likes. Sehun once told her that before. Mines have questioned Sehun, not once, but several times. “Why? Out of all the girls, why me?”Sehun would never answer her question directly. He'll always just lean his head on his hand and glance at her. “It's because I'm awesome. You will never be able to find such a great guy like me. I’m doing a good deed, you know. Hahaha!” Minseo cannot believe how immature this guy, yes, she knows Sehun is way out of her lead. She agrees with him, physically he’s awesome. He’s tall, with broad shoulders, fair skin, and a face with nothing she could criticize on. Unlike Sehun who's like a model that walked out of a fashion magazine, Minseo has been just like a typical girl who has nothing special about. She has a small, childlike round face, with a pair of big and round eyes, a small nose and mouth.

“Hi, my name is Mina, Mina Park”. That girl next to Sehun is the one who first spoken. Mina put on a beautiful, confident smile. Minseo hesitates for a few second. Minseo knows clearly that show and hers are just like siblings, but what about this girl and Sehun. “Hey! Be mature. Act normal”Minseo said to herself in her mind. After a few seconds of hesitation, Minseo offers her hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Tae Minseo and this is Kim Suho." The girl shakes Minseo's hand and the men remain standing still. "Minseo...?" Mina repeated the name and then she turned around, facing Sehun. She had heard of this name before, once. That time when Sehun was having a nightmare... Sehun definitely knows this girl! 

The tension between the four ends as Sehun's phone went off. He pulled his arm out from Mina's embrace. He made a move, and leave the restaurant as he picked up the phone. Mina followed him from behind without saying a word. That happened too sudden and ended too soon. Minseo and Suho glance at each other. Suho let go of her and smiled at her. Minseo feels kind of bad to him. Although, Minseo always said to others and herself that show is her bestest friend and greatest brother, she has never mentioned a single word about Sehun to him. Whilst Suho are willing to tell her everything, she hides her deepest secret to him. Suho didn't say anything other than telling means to take a seat and finished the dinner. Even though Suho was waiting for Minseo to open up, she didn't. Never, I don't, that's all Suho could think of. Forcing her it's not something that he would. All he would do is to wait, it's actually something he has been doing anyway.


Suho took Minseo back to the hotel. Minseo didn't speak a word in the car, she has no idea how to start the conversation. They said their good night and Minseo walked into the hotel. Minseo's room is on the 29th floor, she pressed the button and waiting for the elevator. She hears the bell and as she was about to move into the elevator, someone pushes her in. Minseo got pushed to a corner and the guy in front puts his long and strong arms onto the wall. Setting a cage for Minseo.

“Let me go!” Said Minseo, keeping her head down to avoid eye contacts with him. “I'm not going to let you go, I don't want to let you go!” Sehun gets nearer and Minseo could smell his saints. “Let's start again.” Minseo stares right into his eyes; trying to figure out what does he mean by“start again”. Does he even know what is he talking about? Is it even possible to start… with no… Minseo quickly stops herself. “Don’t be stupid. Oh Sehun is only messing with you, like he is used to.”Minseo talked to herself. Sehun lifted his hand and start caressing Minseo's face, she's feeling exactly just the way he has been imagine. "So, yes or no?" Sehun asked. Minseo listened to every single word that has been coming from Sehun's month. His voice... his voice! Oh, no one would understand how much she loves his voice. It's not really like an angelic voice, singing material. Nonetheless, Sehun's voice has something charisma about it. 

After seconds of silence. "Sorry..." Minseo said quietly. She then lift her chin and looking at Sehun with her watery eyes. Sehun stopped his hand's movement. He then gets even closer to Minseo, "Wrong answer.." Sehun whispered into Minseo's ear.


 A/N: what do you guys think about tthe story so far...?