Dreams.

What if...

Minseo is on her way back to that house. She looked out to the window, the views of Seoul. It's a Wednesday morning, the streets started to get busier. Many people are either on their way to work or to school. Minseo seems to be enjoying the view, every little thing she spotted can bring back some of her memories. 

Minseo is 23 years old, she moved to America when she was 18. Her parents died when she was 16 due to a car accident. The accident has led to many events at the end. Minseo admits she is not a very good daughter, the first thing that came to her mind as soon as she arrived wasn't going to her parents' grave but trying her best to try to find this man she has been dreaming about for the past few years. She decided to go back to that house, it is actually one of the places that she hates the most, nonetheless... she knows how much she misses him. Minseo doesn't have a choice, she don't even know where she can go to find him, except for this place. She told herself, just once, just this time. Minseo wants to free her heart, do whatever her heart told her to. it is actually something that she's not used to, it's rare that she would ever follows her heart. 

Minseo got her phone out, she switched it on, and go to her contact list. She quickly found the name she's looking for, it's like something that she'll do on a daily basis, almost like its automatic without her attention. She dialed the number for a few times, but no one answered. “Is he on another line?”Minseo murmurs. She then looked at her screen and realized the time. Minseo signed, “ No wonder, it's too early.”

Minseo keeps on staring at the time. "He'll be there right? It's still too early for him to be awake, he'll be at home, right?" Minseo asking herself mentally. A lot of people seem to be in a rush outside, and she's sitting in a taxi, acted like she's calm and mind free. However, she knew it for a fact, she's not calm at all, she's kind of scare to be honest. Minseo doesn't know how he'll react, how they will react. She did promise that she would not come back…

"Maybe they don't hate me as much as I thought...Well...they did pay for most of my fees after all." Minseo told herself. it's true they have been paying her for years, she'll receive money  to pay for her tuition fees. However, something it's werid, for the first year a large amount of money paid into her account reguarly, but for the next three years it's small amount of money paying into her account from different places. Without paying too much attention, everything seems to be back to normal last year, large amount of money are still going in to her acccount. The more she thinks the tired she gets. Minseo noticed that there still a long way to go, therefore she decided to close her eyes, take a nap.


Sehun got back to his office, three men stood outside from the building. They came up and greet him, “Mr. Oh.”, as he walked out from the car. Sehun threw his key at the young looking man. He responded immediately, catches the key and parked the car for him. The remaining two stood at the sides of Sehu, starting to talk to him.

“Mr.Oh, Mr. Wu just called and…"“I know.” Sehun interrupted, “He explained everything to me. He and I will clean this mess up but the important thing is... where is he, the traitor?” He asked. Sehun couldn't hide his anger, the two men terrified a little. It's not the first day that they have worked with him and it's not often to witness Mr. Oh being this angry before. It's just like there's a cloud of coldness surrounding him. Mr. Oh has been their leader for aa year now, even though he is only 24, younger than a lot of them, but he has always been acting like their ‘Hyung'. He has been looking after and stood up for them whenever he needs to. Even though he seems to be cold and quiet for most of the time, but they all know that, deep down, Mr.Oh is just like any other guy at his age. They respect him as the gang chief. Not going to lie, all of them realizes and agrees that they are not good people, what they do for a living may not be categorized as ‘legal jobs’. But… hey! Who would choose such risky road to walk on if they have a choice? Mr. Oh joined the gang for a good period of time, he is smart and brave. Most of them heard about him, all the stories about him, the way he managed to finished all of the jobs... He did work very hard to this position.

 “Sorry Mr. Oh, at the moment we’re not sure where Kim went, but… we have already managed to grab half of the money back!” someone replied. “Mr. Terry said he’s willingly waiting for a few more weeks and he’s totally understood.” The other man added. Sehun didn't say a word, nor making any response to the information he just gathered.

“So what that he understands? I don't give a sh*t. All I care about is the money! FFS!”, Sehun shouted mentally...


it's dark and quiet, there's no one around. Minseo tries to escape and keep walking backwards. She soon felt the coldness and hardness on her back. Minseo is stuck, she hits the wall, that person keeps getting closer and she's trying to push him away with her hands. It didn't work, he's too strong, or...it's just the fact that she is too weak.  He grabs on her shoulders tightly and stares right in her eyes.

"Tae Minseo! Tae Minseo, you'll regret! Do you really think that leaving is the way to solve problems? Tchh, I'm telling you, you owed me. And you'll have to pay back what you've owed!" Sehun shouted at her face.  Without giving means any chances to say anything back, his lips hit hers and starts biting her hardly. Minseo can sense the hint of blood in . He's hurting her. Unlike the any of the kisses before, this kiss feels invaded. the pair of lips and tongues keeps fighting, which scares her and she' sheriffs slightly. She tries to lean backwards, to escape, however, he leans forward. She moves, he moves. Oh Sehan is angry, Minseo is like 100% sure. She has never seemed he is this angry before...

She wakes from her dream. It's the same dream again. She dreamt the same dream for the past two nights, is this a sign? Is this a sign telling her that she shouldn't come back? She knows that she shouldn't have her hopes high. This dream keeps on reminding her, how much he hates her. Time keeps on ticking, the world keeps on spinning. There's no such thing as time travel, she totally understands that their relationship ended as she decided to leave 5 years ago. She changed, she's no longer that 18 year old teenage girl anymore. Also, for sure, he must have changed. he might forget about her already... Oh Sehun has always been such charmer and popular ever since the past. 

Whilst Minseo keeps on thinking and dreaming... the taxi stopped. Mine heart skipped a beat too. She arrived... she's back. 


A/N: thank you for any of you who's reading this story! xx