CHAPTER VIII

Complicated

Another day, another thrill. Jimin was so excited to get to school. Last night was like a fairytale to him. At first he thought that it might just be a dream. But no, when he woke up he was still wearing the same clothes he wore when he was with Yoongi last night. And the mark.. there was a mark in his chess. Yoongi left him a beautiful red mark in his chess. He giggled like a teenage girl inlove as he dresses himself up for school.

 

“Mother of .”

He was startled by the voice that came in from the door.

“!” he snap. “Jungkook! The ? Don’t you knock?”

 

Jungkook who was standing in the doorway gave him a smugly expression and said, “Excuse me? I did knock!” he spoke irritatedly. “Actually I’ve been knocking out here for years, but the stupid Park Jimin who was busy day dreaming infront of the mirror, smiling crazily- I don’t know what dirty thoughts he was thinking or wherever universe he went-wont answer. And so I have no choice but to grace this filthy room with all my triumphant glory. So now, bow down!”

 

“Jeesh I’m coming-wait. Why are you even here this early? Are you sick?”

 

“ you. I slept here last night because..err- the sofa felt so cozy.”

 

Jimin just raised Jungkook a brow before following the younger downstairs.

 

 

“Good morning chim!” greeted the ever smiling Hoseok who have just finished preparing their breakfast.

“Good morning too hyung.”

Jimin went to sit infront of Hoseok in the square table with Jungkook seated in their left.

 

“Oh Jungkook, he called. He said you left your key lastnight in his house. He found it under his bed. It must have fallen when you were..uh- doing something?.” Spoke hoseok giving him a mischievous grin as he wiggles his brows at Jungkook. The younger didn’t flinch, he didn’t want to look funny infront of the two. He only nodded at Hoseok and began to fill his plate some food.

“Cozy eh?” muttered Jimin, eyeing Jungkook accusingly. Jungkook then just pretended not to hear anything and proceeded to eat his breakfast, silently that is.

 

 

Ooooooooo at school oooooooooo

 

“Jiminie~!” singsong Taehyung. Sitting in the chair infront of Jimin’s desk, so he could be face to face with him. He noticed Jungkook sitting on the chair beside Jimin, playing with his phone.

“Oh Jimin’s neighbour, Jungkook !.” he said surprisingly. Jungkook slowly look up at him with a bored expression.

“The midget’s bestfriend. Taehyung.” He spoke, nodding his head once in acknowledgement.

 

“Your early? Are you sick by any chance?”

 

“It’s funny.” Started the younger, the dwarf asked me the same question. You’re really are bestfriends.”

 

Taehyung just smiled fondly at Jungkook and said, “Wow.”

 

“I know.” spoke Jungkook boredly, “ I’m Amazing, aren’t I?” his voice was sarcastic. But that’s Jungkook for you. Taehyung was used to him like that.

 

Taehyung laugh lightly before turning his attention back to Jimin.

“Jin-hyung gave me extra lectures last night!” he said merrily.

 

Jin was Taehyung’s private tutor. He was asked by Taehyung’s mom to tutor the younger, since he was the only hyung who’s smart and was closest to his son since they came to live in Jin’s  neighborhood. And Jin just complied obediently because Taehyung’s mother was so nice to him and Taehyung was his dongsaeng.

 

For Jimin extra lectures means more hours of boredom. While to Jungkook who just happened to pause his game after hearing their conversation, look at the happily smiling Taehyung, skeptically, extra lectures to him means another extra hell of a torture. He just sighed heavily and went back to his game. The two understood Taehyung. He was with Jin that’s why he was happy. It’s just that the thought of being in Taehyung’s shoes having extra lectures was just too frightening for them. They hate extra lectures.

“Why? ” asked Jimin, smiling at his bestfriend.

 

“Because we might not be able to have tutoring classes for a few days. But guess what? he gave me assignments and he promised to come by our house everynight to check on me~”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I’m his favourite dongsaeng and he loves me.”

 

“No. I mean why won’t he be able to meet you?”

 

“Didn’t Yoongi-hyung told you? They’ll be busy with practice and with their incoming exams.”

Jimin shook his head, “No he didn’t” he answered.

Yoongi-hyung was so busy with me last night that he must have forgotten to tell me. He thought to himself, his lips curving from ear to ear, remembering the events of last night.

 

“You look so happy?” Spoke Taehyung after seeing the noticeable smile in his bestfriend’s face. He knows, the other was thinking about Yoongi, but he still ask him anyway.

“He’s thinking of dirty thoughts again.” Spoke  Jungkook, who didn’t take his eyes off the phone screen.

 

“Y-yah!” hissed Jimin irritatedly. Again Jungkook had just ruined the mood. But he found himself smiling when he heard Taehyung laugh at Jungkook’s words and seeing Jungkook smirking in his place.

 

oooooooooooooJooooooooooooooo

 

The whole day at school Jimin did not see Yoongi, When he ask Jin about Yoongi during lunch, the older only told him, he doesn’t know. He was even excited to see the older. He sigh heavily as he stared up the ceiling while lying in his bed. He wondered to himself what happened to Yoongi after last night. He didn’t receive any text from Yoongi the whole day. But it’s normal to him now, he’s been like that ever since last week anyway. But not texting or calling him after doing that?

 

We’re okay right?

 

I mean.. we just had . My very first

 

He wouldn’t leave me hanging after doing that right?

 

Yoongi-hyung is not like that.

 

And we were okay last night.

 

Yes. We were okay…

 

He’s had been so gentle.. so sweet.

 

So caring..

 

So we’re still fine.

 

Jimin told himself reassuringly.

 

 

ooooooooooooooYooooooooooooooooooooo

 

It was in another week or so when he saw Yoongi again. Jimin was standing in the hallway leaning in the wall beside their classroom door waiting for Taehyung when he noticed some students broke into whispers and squeals’ and all heads were turned at something-no at someone who was walking through the hallway. When he glance at the approaching figure. His jaw almost drop at the most beautiful sight he had ever seen in his entire life. It was the person whom he had been searching in the entire campus everyday but always failed to find him. The person who suddenly disappeared in his life. The person he’d been longing to see. The person that was Min Yoongi. He was looking so handsome-No more handsome. He got thinner. Was he eating right? He thought. His hair was now dyed green and he found himself gaping consciously at the incoming figure. When Yoongi’s eyes met his, he thought something about his hyung for the first time since he met him, he feels different.

 

He seems...frosty.

Jimin was overjoyed to se his favourite hyung again. He was just busy. He thought. With impulse he smiled at the incoming figure who was his hyung but the elder had suddenly diverted his eyes to another direction without acknowledging his presence. Jimin’s eyes widen in surprise, he almost forgot how to breathe. He froze in his place. He felt his heart shattered into pieces when Yoongi walk pass him. He felt his knees becoming as soft as jelly. His whole body suddenly felt like collapsing. He leaned in the wall for support. Slowly he force his weak feet to move. To walk. To dashed out somewhere. Some place far from where he is now. Someplace he can be alone. Some place where he can let himself crumble without a soul seeing him.

 

After running at his fullest speed, breathless for what seemed forever, Jimin’s feet finally found its way into the rooftop. Finally he was alone. Breathless, he slowly walks to the edge of the rooftop. His lips was trembling, tears started to flow out of his eyes like a heavy rain. His body felt so heavy. When he reached the edge, slowly he let himself fall to his knees and cried his heart out like a little child. His whole body was shaking. He brought his knees up and hug it tightly, protectively.

 

What just happened?

 

Yoongi-hyung..

 

It can’t be.

 

Was that really him?

 

What happened to him?

Did he not recognized me?

 

Yoongi…

 

Jimin forgot his classes, he continued to cry all afternoon in the rooftop mumbling Yoongi’s name. When he subsided from intense crying to soft sobbing, he decided to just head home thinking that sometime soon someone might suddenly catch him weeping there. He went out of the rooftop door hastily and bump in to someone, he only bowed his head,mumbling and edible sorry before heading his way out without looking at the person he bumped into. He didn’t care if the person saw his tear filled eyes or if he had heard him weeping. He wants to go home. Was all he thought.

 

“Jimin.” Mumbled the person who Jimin had just bumped in to.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

My update of the week!

Weee. I hope you like it. :D

I know it's . Yoonmin here.. just..tsk.

I would really like to hear what you think. :D

anyway, thanks for reading! ^_____^