FINAL CHAPTER

Complicated

This is the last chapter. ><

I know. So sad. But everything has to end. T.T

That's how life is.

I apologize in advance for the very lousy ending. 

I don't have a choice, I have to end this quick than to let all of you hanging.

You see, i'll be very busy from now on.

So. sorry.

Thank you all for up to this time.

Thank you for all those who upvoted and subscribed.

Thank you for sharing me your thoughts about this story.

Thank you for everything.

I'm being dramatic already, I know.

Let's spread Yoonmin love!  

So here comes the last chapter! ^^

Enjoy!

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

What the hell just happened today?!  Questioned Jimin to himself as he stared up at the dark ceiling in his room.  It’s 10:03 in the evening and he had just arrived home from Dahyun’s apartment.

 

This day he just had his lunch with his beloved ex, and his late afternoon to evening was spend together with his classmate Dahyun who somehow knows Yoongi and was really curious about his and Yoongi’s past relationhip. He’s not supposed to tell her their story. But she was too persistent, saying she needs to know because her future depends on it. He had no choice, he told her.

 

Dahyun..aigoo. what did she meant about her future depends on it?

She’s so weird.

But then. I had a good time with her.

 

 

_______________________

 

 

@ Yoongi’s apartment.

 

 

Yoongi was sitting in his desk doing his report while trying to call Dahyun.

 

Yoongi: Finally you answered you brat!

Dahyun: Oppa! I was busy a while ago, I didn’t hear your call *giggles* my phone was on silent mode.

 

Yoongi:  I thought you’re sulking again because I didn’t bring you home, even have dinner with you.

Dahyun: It’s okay Suga oppa, I understand you had basketball practice.

Yoongi: Good.

Dahyun: Btw, that Tall guy, Jin was it? He’s such a gentleman!

Yoongi: So?

Dahyun: So unlike you.

Yoongi: Brat.

Dahyun: I still love you though.

Yoongi: Yeah yeah.

 

Yoongi became silent, he was busy making a report, he just called because he was worried about Dahyun , because he left her for his practice.

 

Dahyun: Suga oppa?

 

Yoongi: hmm?

Dahyun: You’re the best oppa ever.

Yoongi: ah.

Dahyun: You always take care of me.

Yoongi: Hmm.

Dahyun: I know you accepted this marriage thing not just because of your family’s name nor because you care too much about your pride as a man but *pauses* also because you were also thinking about me.

Yoongi: …

Dahyun: Also Suga oppa, I know you think that my feelings for you right now is still like before and you don’t wanna hurt me again. That’s why you’re doing this.

Yoongi: Dahyun..

Dahyun: Oppa, let’s break this marriage.

Yoongi: Stupid girl, I can love you. Just give me some time.

Dahyun: Stupid Oppa, don’t push it. Also this will be fun!

Yoongi: Fun?

Dahyun: Yes! *she giggles again*

Yoongi: But you-

Dahyun: I love you so much oppa, but as I said, it’s not like before anymore. I love you so much as a big brother.

Yoongi: …

Dahyun: Do you know Lee Minhyuk?

Yoongi: That blondie besfriend of yours? What? he wasn’t your bestfriend? He was your lover? I’m not shock anymore.

Dahyun: No, stupid oppa, he’s my bestfriend. Aigoo-uh.wait! You’re not shock? What do you mean?

Yoongi: He came to me yesterday, he told me he loves you. That I should take care of you else he’s taking you. The hell I care. He’s so stupid.

Dahyun: I knew you’d say that.

Yoongi: I do care about you though.

Dahyun: Because I’m your baby sister? Yeahyeah.

Yoongi: brat.

Dahyun: I love you too Oppa.

Yoongi: You like him?

Dahyun: NO. I’m inlove with him.

Yoongi: so you’re leaving me?

Dahyun: No. YOU’RE LEAVING ME.

 

Yoongi was taken aback by Dahyun’s word, I’m leaving her?

 

 

Yoongi: Ha?

Dahyun: I learned about you and Jiminie.

Yoongi: … *shock*

 

Jiminie….. Jimin?! she knows him?

 

He suddenly remembered that the two were classmates.

 

 Wait- how did she know about US?

 

 

Dahyun: He was the owner of that mug. Right? Namjoon oppa told me.

 

KIM ING NAMJOON.

 

Dahyun: It happens that the Jimin he told me was the Jimin who is my classmate and my new friend at school.

 

Friend..

 

Dahyun: He’s very nice oppa, I wasn’t surprised anymore nor curious as to why you fell for him.

 

Yoongi: ….

Dahyun: Oppa, You should get back together.

Yoongi: Dahyun. Listen. We can’t. You might only saying this because you are thinking about me. DON’T. I WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL THIS. I will love you someday. I told you just be patient.

 

Dahyun: stupid. Stupid. STUUUUPID MIN YOONGI.

Yoongi: the ?!

Dahyun: I wasn’t lying when I told you that I’m inlove with my bestfriend.  Also we don’t have to continue this, we really are just a brother and sister who loves each other. If our parents can’t understand that. Then THEM.

 

Yoongi was surprised. Cocky brat. It was his first time hearing Dahyun say the F word. He smiled in his desk, as he listens to her amusingly while staring at his long left report infront of him.

 

Dahyun: Let’s pursue our happy endings oppa.

 

Yoongi sighs.

 

Yoongi: Do what you want.

 

Dahyun smiled ever so widely as she listens to him though it disappeared immediately and was replaced by a questioning, dejected look when he continued.

 

Yoongi: I’ll support you little sister. Achieve that happy ending which I can never experience.

 

Dahyun: what do you mean? What about you and Jimin.

 

Yoongi: There will never be US anymore.

 

Dahyun: why?

 

Yoongi:  We can’t be together?

 

Dahyun: HAH?!

 

 

Yoongi: we’re both-

 

Dahyun: what? male?

 

Dahyun: The hell with that oppa!

 

Yoongi: You’re language.

Dahyun: I don’t care. You’re being an idiot. It’s so annoying. You moron.

 

Yoongi: What the Kim Dahyun.

 

Dahyun: Oppa don’t you love him anymore?!

 

Yoongi: …

 

Dahyun: I’m taking him then.

 

Yoongi: You have blondie.

Dahyun: Then Bambam’s taking him! he’s nice and willing to love him!

 

Yoongi: What?!

 

Dahyun: You heard me!

 

Yoongi: …

Dahyun: Oppa it’s not about genders. It’s about love. You guys love each other, don’t mind what others think nor say. You can never be happy if you leave things like this forever. Is it okay for you to see him with another guy?

 

Yoongi: I think so.

 

Dahyun: Imagine him kissing another guy.!

 

Yoongi: …

 

Dahyun: Imagine him kissing bambam.

 

Yoongi: THAT

 

Dahyun: Imagine him having with him!

Yoongi: THAT BASTARD. IT. I’D RATHER BE DISOWNED BY MY FATHER THAN TO LET THAT HAPPEN.

 

Dahyun: That’s the spirit!

 

Yoongi: Brat.

Dahyun: I love you too oppa.

 

Yoongi: But… /he pauses. Thinking/  I already hurt him too much. I think he’s already moved on.

 

Yoongi quickly ended the call, saying that fact about him and Jimin was really too painful. He felt so in distress.

He stood up from his desk and threw himself hard unto his bed. He places a hand on his face, covering his eyes. Since when did the light in his room became so blinding? He thought.

. My eyes are getting teary. DAMN LIGHT.

He bit his lips thinking it might suppress the flowing of saltwater out in his eyes.

After a few moments, his phone which he had been holding with his other hand, vibrated, he brought it up to his face to see who texted him.

It was Dahyun.

He opened the text and read the content.

 

From: Dahyun Brat

 

Suga oppa, FYI it’s not yet over between you two. If you won’t get your back together and come back to Jimin any days from now, I’m taking him for myself for real! Or BAMBAM. Hmp! Good night! I love you oppa! :*

 

 

“This Brat.”

 

 

_________________________________

The next morning he woke up with Dahyun already inside early in his apartment, taking breakfast with his housemate/bestfriend Namjoon in the living room.

 

When he was done fixing himself he immediately went to the kitchen to get himself a cup of coffee.

“You’re only drinking coffee for breakfast, AGAIN? I cooked some egg and bacon, eat something man” Spoke Namjoon coming into the kitchen with his empty cup and plate.

 

“Aigoo oppa, I’m telling this to Jiminie!” said Dahyun, appearing behind Namjoon.

 

“Jiminie? Park Jimin?”

 

“Yes.” She answered proudly.

 

“You already know him?”

 

“Yes, he’s my classmate slash MY FRIEND.”

 

“Woah! That’s awesome!”

 

Yoongi just rolled his eyes listening to them.

 

“I’m going.”

 

“You’re coffee?” asked Namjoon.

 

“I’m late. Drink it.”

“What?!”

 

Yoongi quickly made his way to the door followed by Dahyun who spoke to Namjoon before disappearing in the door, “I’ll take care of him oppa, Don’t worry. Bye!”

 

 

__________________________

 

That day after all of his classes Yoongi immediately texted Dahyun that he can’t go home with her again because of his basketball practice but they can go out  tonight though as usual to have dinner. Dahyun told Yoongi that she’ll cook something for them because she wants them to eat in her apartment for a change. Yoongi thought that she has grown tired always eating outside and so he agreed.

So as what was told, he immediately went to her apartment after hia practice instead of going to a restaurant and meet each other for dinner like what they do always. When he open the door he was greeted by a smiling Dahyun standing in the living room and about to put her coat on.

 

“Oppa, I’m going out for a while. I missed one ingredient. I’m not yet done cooking. Wait, okay?”

 

“Ahh.” He answered wearily. He was so tired from practice that he don’t have the energy to answer her with more than one word. When he heard the closing of the door behind him after Dahyun went out. He immediately went his way to the kitchen to get himself a bottle of water before slumping lazily in the sofa.

 

“So thirsty and tired. Aigoo.” He mumbled tiredly as he entered the kitchen. When he was already inside he saw the table already prepared and foods already ready for eating.

 

Huh? I thought she’s not done yet?

What’s this then?

That brat.

He ignored the well prepared dinner in the table thinking he should wait for her and went straight to the fridge to get what he needs.

After taking a bottle of water and closing the fridge something fell on the floor. A glass. And it definitely broke by the sound of it.

 

What was that? A rat?  Imposible.

 

He turn around to the direction of the sound which was only behind him.

 

 

“J-jimin..” he mumbled, surprised.

 

Jimin was standing behind him and had just drop a glass of hot chocolate in the floor, gawking, his eyeballs looks like it’s gonna pop out of his eyes.

 

“Y-Yoongi..”

 

It seems like Jimin had been there in Dahyun’s apartment for a while now even before he had arrived.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I..uh- Dahyun invited me for dinner.”

 

“The with that woman.” He curses under his breathe. He can imagine Dahyun smiling and replying, ‘I love you too oppa’ to him if she hears him says that.

 

Both of them panicked as they stare at each other.

Both was clueless on what to say.

Or why both of them was here.

Did Dahyun plan this? both thought.

 

With this awkward atmosphere, Jimin has no choice, without second thought he said, stuttering,

“Hyung. I.. s-sorry..I- I think I should go?”

 

Jimin was about to turn around and head on his heels but then he didn’t know Yoongi had already made up his mind about something and had suddenly grab his wrist stopping him from his track.

 

“Jimin.”

 

Jimin felt his heart stop. Even Yoongi was feeling the same. But it was now or never. He thought. He can’t lost Jimin anymore. He should take this chance. He wants him back. He’d kill himself if he won’t do something and would just let him walk away.

 

Jimin froze in his place. He was unable to move nor speak. He waited till’ Yoongi would make the first move or say the first word.

 

“I’m..sorry..” spoke Yoongi. He felt embarrassed, all the hurtful things he said and did to Jimin came flashing on his mind. He regretted everything. He had been so stupid, he thought to himself.

 

“I’ve been an idiot.” He continued. “I’m so sorry for everything I did. I let my pride take over me. I never meant all what I said. I never stop loving you.” He pauses, “ I want you back Park Jimin.”

 

There was no reaction from Jimin from Yoongi’s view. his heart sanked, Jimin didn’t even turn his face around and look at him. His eyes got suddenly blurry. So this is what it feels like to be rejected? He thought.

Please say something Jimin. atleast turn around.

He felt his knees getting weaker. 

 

“Jimin..” he haft whispered, haft called softly. There was no reply. Jimin didn’t even move.

 

“did I asked to much?” he asked sadly, “Sorry.” He said before finally deciding to let go of the younger’s wrist.

 

Yoongi felt his whole body trembling in pain. This must have been also what Jimin had felt when he hurt him. Without realizing it, he was already sobbing brokenly infront of Park Jimin. His lips we’re trembling like a little kid as he let his tears flow down his cheeks.

It hurts.

It really hurts.

 

He thought as he cries.

 

He was so in pain and so into his crying that he didn’t notice Jimin turning around, facing him and mumbled, “Yoongi-hyung.”

 

Jimin suddenly hug him.

“hyung.. don’t cry. Please. It’s okay. I forgive you. Stop crying.. Please hyung..” said Jimin, he is also about to cry now, just looking at his broken hyung crying hurts him. What did he do? Yoongi Hyung.

“J-Jimin..nie..”Yoongi managed to say between sobs.

 

“Hyung stop crying.”

 

“Forgive me..”

 

“I forgive you.”

Jimin hug Yoongi tighter when he felt Yoongi was almost about to collapse in his knees. He never seen Yoongi so weak and vulnerable. Is this all because of him? So Yoongi did still love him. Suddenly a question pop out in his head and he can’t help but ask it to the older despite his current state.

 

“Hyung.. why did you leave me?”

 

Yoongi’s cries slowly subsided into soft sobs.

Jimin waited for his answer. He slowly and gently sat them down in the floor together, his arms still wrap around the older. Yoongi’s head was in his shoulder, his face in his neck, Jimin could feel his warm breath touching his sensitive skin. He put one hand on Yooongi’s hair and combs it with his fingers gently.

 

“I..was being stupid.” Yoongi finally answered. “I didn’t care what people will say if they knew about us. What I was afraid of is my father learning about our relationship. He is still supporting me. He will disown me if I ruin his name. “

 

“Hyung..I’m sorry.. I didn’t know. “

 

“It’s not your fault. “

 

“No. it’s my fault. If you have told me sooner I wouldn’t have pursue my feelings.”

 

“Jimin.” spoke Yoongi sternly, “don’t say that. If you hadn’t pursue your feelings,If you didn’t love me then what will happen to my feelings? I fell inlove with you ever since the day I met you.”

 

“Hyung..” Jimin was touched, his heart was overflowing with joy hearing those words from Yoongi, his beloved hyung.

 

“I don’t care anymore if my father disown me. I love you. I want you. “

 

“But hyung..”

 

“What? you love someone?” Yoongi remembered Bambam. His heart aches thinking about Jimin and Bambam together.

 

“Yes.”

 

Yoongi’s heart sanked. He feels like shattering into pieces.

 

“Who?” he asked bitterly. He knows the answer, why did he even ask? He thought to himself.

 

There was a sigh. A heavy one. Then younger replied, “You.”

 

Yoongi was surprised, Thank god. He felt relieved.

 

“I..”

 

“sssshhh.” Hushed Jimin. I know. “I love you too hyung.” He said, smiling.

 

“I was about to say I’m hungry.”

 

“W-what?”

 

Jimin halted the hug. And they look at each other. Yoongi’s eyes we’re obviously swollen and tired. Despite the current atmostphere and his current state, he just ruined the moment. Jimin’s face was priceless. Yoongi found it amusing.

“Just kidding. I love you Jimin.” he said, smiling.

 

Yoongi notice how Jimin’s expression changed to a pleasant one.

 

“But I do feel hungry.” He added, “and tired. “

 

Jimin just smiled and stood them up together, holding Yoongi preciously like he was pearl.

“Let’s eat?” asked Yoongi, gesturing at the food in the table near them.

 

“but Dahyun?”

 

“I bet she’s with that blondie having dinner in some resto near here.”

 

“But she-“

 

“I think she planned this. That sneaky girl.”

 

Jimin nods in understanding. “I see.”

 

----------------------------------------

 

After eating dinner together both cleaned the table and even washed the dishes together with Jimin talking about some random things as  he always does as usual. Yoongi was glad Jimin didn’t changed, he was very glad that they are already okay. But wait, he thought, are they back to being lovers again?

 

While Jimin was placing the cleaned plates in their rightful place, Yoongi broke in while Jimin was talking, “ Jimin?”

“Yes hyung?”

 

“Are we..uh. back  again, like romantically?” Yoongi sounded shy, and he wants to smack himself for sounding like that.

 

“I would want that. But-“

 

“but what?”

 

“Your father. I don’t want you to be left with no family because of me.”

 

“ that. I don’t care. I just want to be with you.”

 

“But hyung..”

 

“I don’t care if he disowns me anymore Jimin, I just want you. You’ll be my family. Having you alone is already enough.  ”

 

Jimin was touched for the nth time that night, Yoongi was being so honest and selfless. And he thinks loves him even more.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“If I can’t have you, then I’d rather be left without a family, without a last name, without everything. I can work for myself, for my studies and for US. I don’t need my family’s support if they can’t support me in what makes me feel alive, and what makes me feel alive is you Park Jimin.”

 

Jimin smiled , Yoongi really loves him, he thought, “I’ll work hard for us too hyung.”

Yoongi smiled back hearing Jimin, looking at the younger can’t help him but want to kiss the latter. It’s been a while, he thought to himself.

Without a word nor warning he swiftly walk to Jimin and seized him to a passionate kiss, Jimin welcome him open arms when he notice Yoongi coming.

 

I miss you Yoongi hyung, he said to himself while on the kiss.

 

After what seemed like a long messy and hungry yet passionate kiss, they finally broke it not because they’re done but because they’re planning to take it to the next level.

 

“We should go.” Said Yoongi looking at Jimin’s dreamy eyes, the younger nodded eagerly.

 

Before they went out the apartment, Yoongi texted Dahyun,

 

To Dahyun Brat

We’re going home. Come home NOW. It’s late. Btw, thanks, you sneaky brat.

 

Dahyun immediately replied which made Yoongi smiled to himself while waiting for Jimin to finished wearing his converse shoes.

 

From Dahyun Brat

You’re always welcome Suga Oppa, I’m coming home in a while. Take care, don’t tire Jimin tonight, we still have classes tomorrow. ^^

 

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Your place or mine?”

 

Suddenly Jimin receives a text.

 

______________________________

To Park Jimin

From: Hoseokie hyung

Chiminie, I won’t be coming home tonight, I’m in a friend’s house with Kookie and Hunhun (Oh Sehun).

_______________________________

Jimin remembered he didn’t bring his keys with him, and so after sending an “Okay Hyung. ^^ “ reply to his hoseok Hyung, Jimin deliberately looks up to Yoongi and smiled, “Hyungggg.” He called cutely, “It’s Your place.” He said shyly.

 

But then when Yoongi was about to say ‘Okay’ to Jimin. Someone called him, at first he thought it was Dahyun but when he brought his phone out from his jersey short pocket he grimaced to see the name ‘Kim Monster’ flashing, it was his bestfriend. Whenever Namjoon calls him it only means problem.

Please, don’t tell me..

 

Yoongi: what?

 

Namjoon: I’m staying the night with Yonggukkie. Iyt’s our 100th da-

 

Yoongi: you Kim Namjoon.

 

Namjoon: what did I do?

 

Yoongi: Urgggh.

 

Yoongi quickly ended the call.

 

I don’t have my keys, and Namjoon is out with his gorilla boyfriend.

 

“Oh.”

 

“Aigoo.”

 

“What will we do hyung?”

 

“We can’t stay here.”

 

Jimin nodded.

 

“The hotel is far.”

 

Jimin nodded again.

 

“And it’s already late.”

 

 

Jimin nods again.

 

 

“The nearest house I know is..”

 

 

“Taehyungie.” Mumbled Jimin in terror.

 

No then.

 He thought in dismay. He sighs gravely.

 

“We will still do it.” Spoke Yoongi suddenly when he noticed Jimin’s dejected face. The Younger look at him in disbelief, “What?”

 

“But hyung. How-”

 

“Seokjin hyung’s place is not that far.”

 

“So..”

 

“Yes Jiminie. We’re making love tonight.” Spoke Yoongi in determination as he gave Jimin a reassuring smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-The End-