CHAPTER VI

Complicated

“You’ve been the ladies’s man lately.” spoke a handsome brunette, sitting on a floor beside the bed.

 

“I have always been the ladies’s man.” answered the other flatly.

 

“I mean you never go as much as approach, worst, talk to them before. “

 

“ Let’s just say I want to reward them for all their efforts on fixing their faces to look good for me. Oh! and for cheering on me.” Yoongi said, smirking as he hovered over Jin’s pillow. Yoongi was laying in his stomach in Jin’s bed while Jin was beside him, sitting on the floor, leaning on his bed, resting his chin on it.

“You finished early in your tutoring with that alien today.” Said Yoongi, trying to change the subject. But Jin just ignored it and said,

“You’re hurting Jimin, You know.”

The older’s next words struck Yoongi hard and deep. Yes, he knows he’s hurting his lover. He never missed to notice the pain looks that Jimin throws his way whenever the younger sees him flirting with the ladies. It pained him to see Jimin like that but he needs to do it since people are already suspecting and last night, for the first time ever since he left home, his father visited him in his apartment and reprimanded him about the issue about him and Jimin that aroused in their school last week.

Yes, he was the most notorious student at school but not because he was a member of the basketball team or because he was always reprimanded for always sleeping almost everyday in class and was only awake during practice and lunch. Not even because he still gets good grades despite his lazyness nor because he’s not afraid to start a fight may it be with a teacher or a student and lastly not because he was good looking as what he always tells Jin, almost everyday. 

But It was because he is the school director’s son.

Yoongi doesn't care what other people think or say about him. He doesn't care about his reputation. He doesn't care waking up one day already unpopular and invisible to the other people's eyes.He just wants to be at peace everyday. A carefree life where he doesn't need to worry about anything in the world, where he only has his music, basketball, studies and most of all... Park Jimin.  

 

Yes, he does live separately from his family but they still support him financially,he would not know what to do if his family will stop their financial support. So, even though they were already living in a separate roof, he still follow their-NO, HIS one and only definite rule. "Never do anything that could ruin the family's name". Yoongi, Leaving home was not a big deal to his father since people view it as him trying to be a good independent son. It was good in the eyes of the people. But Yoongi, having an affair with another man.. That his..one thing his father will never accept. His father blackmailed him to stop all financial support if he keeps hearing unpleasant news about his love affair at school. His reputation as a director was very much important to him and Yoongi hates him for that. If not just for his financial support he would have long cut his ties with him. But he knows that is impossible, he carries his father's surname with him. And so, his father expects so much from him despite him being a rebellious son, his father will still do everything in his power to make his son the person he wants him to be.

So because of that of an issue that made his beast of a father angry, Yoongi really wants to hunt down the bastard who dared to start an issue about him. He bit his lower lip hoping that’ll suppress the pain and anger he’s currently feeling.

“What are you saying hyung? “  he asked, faking innocence.

 

“You know damn well what I’m saying, Min Yoongi.” Yoongi look away guiltily.

 

“I-..he-…Jimin..well he’s being too obvious.” He trailed off as he sat up, legs crossed in the bed, he turn to his side, his back now facing Jin.

 

“I think I don’t like him anymore hyung.”

 

“W-WHAT?!” Jin gasp bringing his head up in shock.

 

“I said I don’t like him anymore.”

 

“I heard you!” snapped the older. He abruptly stood up to turn Yoongi by the shoulder so the other was facing him but Yoongi was looking away. Was it of shame? Guilt? pain? He can’t tell. Perhaps all three? He thought.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING MIN YOONGI?”

 

 

“ How come I’m the one hurting him when I’m always nice and sweet to him specially when we’re alone. “

 

“when you’re alone..” Jin repeated his last 3 words bitterly. “ Yes. when you two are alone. How about in public?”

 

“ I-I can’t do that hyung.”

 

“ Why do you always care what others will think?”

Yoongi frozed in the other's words.

Why do I care what others think? I actually don't give a goddamn about what other people will think..but I ing have to.. because..

“Because I’m Min Yoongi.” He answered, swallowing the guilt and pain he feels at his words.

 

Jin was at lost of words. He knows the younger was being absurd. But whatever the younger will say or does, he needs to understand him. Who else will? He knows Yoongi was also having a hard time right now. So he won't argue with anything anymore. FOR NOW.

 

"Hyung, I've made my decisions." the younger had finally said after being silent for a while now. He lazilly crawl out of the bed and went to the door, bidding the older, "Good night." before going out.

 

"Yoongi." mumbled Jin worriedly. As he stared brokenly at the closed door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the slow update. I will do my best to update more after we finished our project proposals. :)