CHAPTER XII

Complicated

A very very veeeeeery short update. Mianhe T^T

Just in case I would not be able to update for two weeks.

I'm still not done with my thesis. ><

Hope you'll be patient with me.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“What the are you doing here?!” questioned the enraged Yoongi after slamming his apartment’s room door.

 

“Oppa. Your back! Where have you been?” asked the sweet smiling girl who was sitting comfortably in their couch waiting for him. Namjoon was seated at the other couch beside it.

 

“I said, what the are you doing here?” he repeated, fuming more than ever as he made his way to the lady.

 

“Hyung that’s not how to talk to your girl ” interrupted Namjoon.

 

“She’s not my woman! You moron!”

 

“Aw. Oppa! How could you?! Anybody who had a pretty girl like me tailing them usually cry for joy.”

 

“Sorry not sorry, but I’m not one of those ANYONE.”

 

The girl pouted cutely, not offended, coz she’s used to Yoongi’s coldness to her. Namjoon felt the intensity of the atmosphere.

“Should I exit now?” he asked softly.

 

“Do what you want.” Replied Yoongi while the girl just smiled at him then said, “Yeah Oppa, we don’t mind.”

 

If Namjoon was only single, he would surely make a move to this girl whom Yoongi rejects, she is so cute and he thinks he’s crushing on her. But he isJUST crushing, he loves his boyfriend, Yongguk. Having a crush is not a big deal, right? He thought.

 

Namjoon wants to go out and leave them alone but then he remembered Yoongi would not be patient enough to tell him the whole story if he ever asks him later.

He did leave the room, but he stayed at a close distance at the other side of the door of the other room. He decided he minds as well listen a little.

When Namjoon was out of sight, the girl turned her attention back to the fuming Min Yoongi who never left his eyes off her.

 

“Kim Dahyun.” Started Yoongi, mentioning the other’s full name.

 

“Yes oppa?”

 

“Why are you here?” asked Yoongi, this time a bit calmer.

 

The said girl’s expression suddenly changed, she look down to her hands whish was place elegantly to her knees.

 

“I was told to transfer tomorrow.” She said her face looking weary.

 

“I don’t have a choice.”

 

Yoongi’s expression soften, he knew she was feeling sad. He knew she doesn’t want to transfer. He knew she doesn’t want to leave all her friends behind at her previous school. He knew how hard it will be for her to adjust in a new environment. She’s just a kid. She only follows what was asked of her by her parents.

 

He doesn’t have a choice, she will be staying at the same school with him and therefore be introduced as his fiancé. Because even if the not either one of them will announce it, someone from the faculty surely will.

 

“Where do you live?” he asked, walking to the door, “I’ll bring you home.”

 

Dahyun smiled cheerfully, his Oppa might be cold sometimes but he can also be as sweet as sugar sometimes.

 

“Suga Oppa!” he called running to him to hold his right arm.

 

“Yah! You don’t need to hold me! You’re not a kid anymore! “

 

“I know. I’m not holding you as you kid little sister I’m holding you as my future hubby.” She said smiling.

 

“Dahyun-ssi.” he said sternly. He remembers her telling him every day when they were kids that she likes him so much but he also remembers him telling her that he loves her like a little sister.

 

“Mianhe.” She said apologetically, looking down on her feet.

 

 

He feels bad that their situation had made her hope again but this is not her fault. He must atleast try his hardest to not hurt her too much whenever he rejects her little show of affection since she is still the his little sister who likes to pester him in his quiet and peaceful hours when they were kids.

 

“Namjoon.” He called. “ I know your listening from the kitchen door, I’m going out for a while.”

 

Namjoon almost choke in his mango jam flavoured sandwich when he heard Yoongi. He cleared his throat first before stuttering a short.

“O-okay!”