CHAPTER X

Complicated

 

“Jimin?”

 

 

“!” cursed Jimin, quickly wiping his tears with the back of his palm.

 

“Are you crying?” the person’s voice was sweet and obviously worried. “What happened?.”

 

Jimin tried his hardest to sound fine but his voice failed him. “N-no. I’m Not.” He choked, he now hates himself for being too obvious.

 

He immediately tried to open the gate with shaky hands again and he hissed to himself for he was taking too long and he just wants too escape, go inside.where it was safe for him to cry. A hand suddenly touch his, “Let me do it.”

 

Jimin was quiet the whole time since his companion opened the gate and his door for him, since he wasn’t talking and he can’t tell his companion “ off! I’m too depress to accommodate you right now” , he allowed the other to follow him inside, maybe he needs someone to be with him right now, afraid that he might do something stupid. They sat awkwardly in the sofa. No one was talking.

 

“Stop staring.” Spoke Jimin, breaking the silence.

 

“I..I don’t want to talk. It might upset you more.” His companion was understanding. Jimin acknowledges it with a slight nod, he kept silent in his place again. His eyes began to water again.

 

No..not again..please.. Suddenly a pair of arms came around him, one hand patting his back the other touching his hair.

“Bambam.”, mentioning the other’s name, Jimin began too sob, leaning in Bambam’s shoulder.

 

“Jimin..please don’t be sad. Whatever it is it’s gonna be okay.”  Spoke Bambam soothingly, hugging Jimin protectively. He feel terrible seeing Jimin in such state. He wishes he could do something.

 

“Nothing will be okay..Hyung.. he-“ Jimin could not continue. He can’t tell bambam about Yoongi, he promise Yoongi he won’t.

 

“It will.I promise.”

 

Life is just too terrible. Yoongi hyung is being too terrible.

I thought he loves me. Why is he with someone else?

Is it because I’m no girl?

What are they doing right now?

 

Jimin cried harder, he on bambam’s shirt so tight that he thought bambam would disappear if his grip was less tighter. Bambam only his hair gently at the gesture. Bambam whispered soothing words in his ears to calm him but Jimin did not stop from crying. Bambam’s eyes became glassy hearing Jimin cry like he could feel what the other was feeling despite not knowing why the other was like that. He wants to know who made Jimin like this. but that could wait. He just wants the other to stop crying right now.

 

After long hours of sobbing, Jimin finally stops. Bambam did not let him go, he waited for the other’s signal.

 

“I’m hungry.” Spoke Jimin cutely.Bambam slowly cease the hug, holding him by the shoulders carefully, like Jimin was porcelain. He wipe the remaining unshed tears off Jimin’s eyes.

 

“Want me to get you food?” he spoke gently.

 

“You know how to cook?”

 

“No.” he answered embarrassly. He forgot he doesn’t know how to cook. Why did he even offered. Jimin smiled slightly. Bambam was glad to see that and smiled back showing his milky teeth.

 

“Uhmm.” He traced, “ I’ll order pizza.”

 

“okay.” Answered Jimin.

 

Bambam quickly took his phone from his pocket and called for pizza delivery. When their pizza arrive minutes later. Bambam took the responsibility to serve Jimin, he went to the kitchen to get themselves some drinks. When he came back with the drinks, they immediately ate the pizza together.

 

“Why are you here by the way?” asked Jimin, his swollen eyes still evident from crying.

 

“I..” Bambam took something he was carrying a while ago behind him. “You left this yesterday at school.” . It was Jimin’s bag pack.

“When I went back to class after bumping on you on the rooftop, you weren’t there. You did not show up till last period.” He paused, drinking from his bottle of soft drinks.

 

“I’m sorry. So it was you.” Spoke Jimin, he remembered not apologising to the person he bump in to, he thought it was a stranger and the stranger would just forget it but it was his classmate, his friend, bambam.

 

“I thought Taehyung would bring your bag for you. But I guess he did not see your bag in your chair, he might have thougth you brought it with you home when he realized you’re gone after 1st period in the afternoon.

 

“I see.” Jimin nodded, munching his pizza slowly.

 

“I.. I went here after class yesterday, but no one was opening, so I decided to come back today.”

 

Jimin felt guilty, he made bambam do all that trouble just to return his bag, he even made him his crying pillow a while ago and made him pay for the pizza.

 

“I’m so sorry..” was all he could say.

 

“No it’s fine.” Batted bambam. “We’re friends, are we not? Friends are always there for each other.”

 

Jimin just nod like a little kid.

 

Mentioning the word ‘Friends’ for bambam was hard, but that’s the truth and that’s what he’ll always be in Jimin’s life. He was still happy because atleast they’re friends. He knows Jimin likes someone else. He knows who it is. He just wish that person wasn’t the reason behind his tears because Jimin likes the person so much, too much even. He could feel it. Everytime Jimin smiles at the mention of the person’s name or every looks Jimin throws at that person’s way when he sees him pass by their classroom during classes. All he can do is love Jimin secretly and protect him with all he has since he’s not the one who Jimin loves. Though he wish he could atleast make Jimin happy especially when he’s sad or hurt coz’ not everytime he can be there to protect him. For he can’t be always around because Jimin might find it annoying if he did. But he still loves him no matter what. He still loves him even though he can never love him back.

 

ooooooooooYoooooooooooo

 

 

 

 

The next day at school, Jin forced Yoongi to eat with them lunch saying they missed the four of them together, Yoongi doesn’t have a choice, Jin was too persuasive in his liking. The more he rejects him. The more Jin fills his ears with nagging.

Jimin’s jaw almost drop when he saw Yoongi sat across him in the table. Taehyung just smiled and greeted yoongi happily as usual and Yoongi greeted back boredly as always. Yoongi’s eyes turned to him and caught him staring, he suddenly feel like he wants the ground to swallow him whole.

 

“Hey Jimin, how’s your stomach?” asked Yoongi, “I heard you always had a stomach ache.”

 

Jimin’s heart felt like it’s being squeeze, Why was Yoongi being normal? Why was he talking to him like he had never cheated on him yesterday? The events of yesterday suddenly came flashing back in his mind. He suddenly feel like having a head ache.

 

“I,ah- Im already fine hyung. “ he answered a bit shyly. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I acting all shy?! Yoongi hyung doesn’t car anymore. I think..

 

“I’m glad to hear that Jiminie.” Spoked Yoongi, smiling warmly at him. At the mention of Yoongi’s endearment to him, his heart had suddenly went soft and he told himself he forgives Yoongi.

Hyung doesn’t mean it. Yesterday was nothing. Maybe it was just a friend.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: As you have noticed, I updated twice today. 

Because I might not be able to update next week.

I'm not sure. I might be busy. :D

I appreciate your comments by the way! thank you. It motivates me. :D

I will do my best to update fast. :-*