Chapter III

Complicated

 

“What the are you doing?” came from a familiar voice. It was his neighbor, Jungkook, sitting in the sofa watching a basketball game in the television.

Jimin’s face became as red as a tomato, he was in the verge of wanting to be swallowed whole by the ground or Hit Jungkook in the head so hard so that he would forget what he just saw. He quickly hid the jacket behind his back, coughing as he regain his composure. “What the hell are you doing here Jeon Jungkook?!” he asked a bit coldly, showing his superiority thinking the younger male was in his territory.

“That’s not the way how to talk to our visitor chimchim.” Interrupted Hoseok, who just came in from the kitchen, holding a tray of snacks.

“Yes Chimchim!” agreed Jungkook, earning an annoyed look from the shorter boy, after addressing him banmally despite being younger than the other.

“But hyung~!” he whined, then abruptly turned to Jungkook, “That’s hyung for you, you brat!” he told him. With that Jungkook just laugh, amused by the shorter male’s expression. “But I’m taller than you.” he retorted, proudly.

“kookie.” scolded Hoseok, setting the tray of food in the table that was in front of Jungkook. Suddenly there was a ringing of the doorbell. Hoseok immediately went to get it, the youngers went back to what they’re previously doing. Just as Jimin was about to head upstairs to his and Hoseok’s shared room, he was suddenly called back by the older male.

“Hey Chim!”

“Yeah hyung?” he asked, turning to his back, haft way up the stairs. Unexpectedly he was greeted by a disturbingly smiling hoseok and a bored looking familiar pale face..

“Your visitor is back.” Said hoseok, smile getting wider.

“Yoongi hyung!” he gasped, surprise and curious at the same time. “why are you back?”

“Stupid Namjoon texted me that he won’t be coming home.” He said begrudgingly, as he mentions his friend’s name, adjusting his black bag pack that hangs lazily on one of his shoulder. “And I forgot to bring my keys with me this morning.”

 

“No problem! You can stay here!” chirp in Hoseok, the wide smile never leaving his face.

 

“ah y-yeah.” Stuttered Jimin, realizing what this kind of situation means! A night with Min Yoongi in the same roof. Seeing Yoongi’s morning face when he wakes up tomorrow. Or even sleeping with him if his sweet Hoseok hyung will start playing mr.cupid again like how he did with Jungkook and and his current boyfriend. And yes, Hoseok just did. And he just want to embraced his Hoseok-hyung right now with a promise to treat him a buffet next time they go out.

“You can stay on Chimchim’s room with him, anyway I’ll be out with Jungkook tonight, chimchim needs a pillow-person” He told Yoongi. He glanced at Jimin and gave him a knowing look which made the younger bit the inside of his mouth trying to suppress the upward curving of the sides of his lips.

“!” Interrupted Jungkook who’s attention was now to them after noticing an unfamiliar face beside Hoseok that was looking that Jimin.

“What’s up Kookie?” asked Hoseok.

“Hobi-hyung! Jimin had a boyfriend?!” Again with the banmal.

“Hey! Call me hyung!” said Jimin, waving his hands in the air like a loosed chicken. Yoongi bit back a smile. Jimin was indeed so adorable, he really wants to pinch those cute chubby cheeks.

“Why did you sound like Im not capable of having a boyfriend?!” retorted Jimin, pouting. “Though he really is not my boyfriend.” He added, his voice low, sounding-what was the word-dejected?. Yoongi notice it but did not say anything nor react, he was maintaining his calm and bored composure. Though something inside him felt like bursting, he felt like rolling in the floor but NO-he should be calm. He doesn’t want to lose his mr.coldguy impression. Not infront of these people he just met. He doesn’t want them to think that he’s gooey and all. Though honestly he can’t wait to be alone with Jimin in his room later.     

“You mean not YET?”teased Jungkook, Jimin was being too obvious and he thinks Jimin likes this Pale Goldilocks here. The youngest of the four turned his gaze to Yoongi and scanned him from head to toe. Not bad. He said to himself, smirking. Hoseok saw Jungkook’s eyes lingering on Yoongi’s features, he smiled amusingly and mouthed “stop it.”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

After that Jimin and Yoongi already bid them goodnight and proceeded to Jimin’s room. Yoongi did not missed to notice the wink that hoseok gave to Jimin upon leaving.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung You can wear this!” said Jimin cheerfully, handing Yoongi, a white shirt, a short and a green boxer…with a-“WHAT THE ?!” he blurted out, staring incredulously at the printing at the back of the boxer.

“Don’t worry Hyung, I haven’t worn that yet. It’s new!”

“It’s not that stupid!”

“then what?” asked Jimin innocently, tilting his head to the side, he was standing infront of Yoongi who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Jimin had just finished taking his shower was already in his Pajamas.

“I mean the frog! What’s with the frog!” he said, pointing at the frog’s face accusingly. “Worst, it matches the frog pajama you are wearing right now!”

“He’s not just a frog , hyung! Its Keroppi!” replied Jimin, pouting. “don’t you find him cute?”

Looking at Jimin’s annoyingly adorable face right now, he decided to just ignore it and just hurry up and get ready for bed, so he can relax and sleep.

“Arrghhh. Forget about it. Imma take a shower now.”

“Okay Hyung!” Jimin replied cheerfully.

After an hour, the two was already lying down in the bed, with Jimin laying exactly haft a meter away from yoongi.

“Why are you so far away?” Asked Yoongi, staring at the ceiling.

“W-what? I-I am?”

“And why are you stuttering?”

“I-Im not.”

“You are.”

Jimin was playing with his fingers, also staring at the ceiling, his cheeks blushing.

“I’m not.” He replied, hitting Yoongi’s side with his arm as he look at him from the corner of his eyes. “Just go to sleep hyung!”

“I’m not yet sleepy.”

Jimin now turned to lie to his side, facing Yoongi, now watching the blonde intently without feeling embarrass. Since they’re already close, there’s no reason for him to act all shy anymore. Except when his Yoongi hyung will start teasing him again.

 

Yoongi could feel Jimin’s eyes on him. He thought if he was an ice cream he would have melted already. Staring at Yoongi right now, Jimin though Yoongi looks like an impeccable ocean, he looks so calm and relax and he thinks the ceilingl is so lucky that he has Yoongi’s eyes all to himself. And is Yoongi blushing at the ceiling? He thought. Maybe it’s the coldness of the night.

“Hyung, do you need another blanket?” he asked him.

“No.” was the latter’s reply. Yoongi closed his eyes. Is he sleeping? Jimin asked himself.

The room was now silent. And Jimin wasnow facing the ceiling again, eyes about to close.

 

 

“Hey Jiminie.” Called Yoongi, not moving, eyes still close.

“Yes Hyung?” he ask, head turning to Yoongi.

“Is that Kookie guy, Hoseok’s boyfriend?”

“No. why ?”

“Nothing, I thought they’re a thing.”

“What made you think so?”

“I don’t know.”

“ Jungkook already has a boyfriend. They’re just so close.”

“really?”

“yes, Because Hoseok hyung and Jungkook’s boyfriend are close since they’re both a member of the same club.”

“And Jungkook?”

“Yes. Him as well.”

 

The atmosphere fell to silence once again. Jimin was silently facing the ceiling, thinking. Then suddenly-abruptly-he sat up, thinking he just realized something, he turned to Yoongi, pouting.

“Hyungggggg.”

Yoongi just hummed in response.

“Do you like Kookie?” he sounded jealous but he don’t care because he really is. And how dare Yoongi like someone he just met when he got him?! He thought to himself.

 

Yoongi simply replied a short but certain, “No.”

 

“You sure?”

 

With that, he opened his eyes, settling his sight on Jimin. It earned him a little shock and a slight blush from the younger. “Yes.” He told him, looking uninterested as always.

Jimin was obviously not convince and so Yoongi sat up-though he really doesn’t want too, because he had already made to much movement today and he don’t feel like moving anymore’I’m just so ing drain’ he wants to say- they were now sitting side by side, with Jimin staring intently at his chubby little fingers, as it played with the blanket that he shares with Yoongi, covering haft of their body.

“Jiminie..” he said, crossing his legs inside the cover he then set his elbow in his knee just so he can rest his head in his hand as he watch the younger male.

There was no reply.

“Is Jiminie jealous?” he said teasingly, amused at the younger’s expression.

“Im not.”

Yoongi leaned in to Jimin’s shoulder, smile getting wider. “Jiminie is jealous.” He said, rubbing his cheek like a fuzzy little cat on Jimin’s shoulder. Jimin smells so nice, he thought. He brought his hand around Jimin then pulled him down. Both of them are now lying on their back, his arms around Jimin. The younger was startled by the older’s sudden action but did not react, he just closed his eyes as he hears a soft “Let’s sleep.” From Yoongi.

 

Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach, his heart beat racing to its maximum, his body overheating as he feels the warmth of Yoongi’s body. Only Yoongi could make him feel like this. Though in fact he shouldn’t feel all these, shouldn’t let Yoongi’s charms to get him. He’s falling..falling deeply to the elder man. He’s afraid he might want more. More than friendship from the blonde.

The Young boy sighed heavily not realizing that he had just said all those thoughts out loud until he heard Yoongi said, “You make me feel all that too though It was not that obvious. I’ve never been obvious…unlike you. I was also afraid I would want more. And right now I think I’m terrified. Coz’ I already do.”

Jimin opened his eyes in shock. He turned his head to Yoongi whose face was near his own, only millimeters away and he thinks they’re lips will already collide. He could feel the heat rising to his cheeks. Coz’ did his Yoongi hyung just confessed to him?

 The older was still hugging him. His eyes still close.

“Hyung….” He mumbled, surprised.

“But I can’t feel this Jimin. I should not be feeling this.” Jimin’s heart just sank to the deepest part of the pacific ocean at the older’s next words. Yoongi opened his eyes. He saw the hurt look on Jimin’s face. “ and honestly I really want to hate you for making me feel all these. ” He finished, looking straight to his eyes.

Tears started to form on the younger’s eyes, he shut it not wanting to look at the older man who just rejected him on his face. He feels like breaking into pieces but Yoongi’s hold on him was preventing it. He whispered a soft ‘sorry hyung.’ And decided to just hold the pain for now and release it tomorrow when Yoongi’s not around anymore. When he is already alone and safe to cry. But he can’t stop the salt water from leaking out of his eyes. . He just can’t help. Just when he was about to break into a sob, he felt something soft touch his lips. What is this?

He opened his eyes slowly, just to see.

Mother of .

It was Yoongi’s lips. The older was kissing him. His eyes close.

 

When Yoongi ended the kiss he uttered a soft, “Please don’t cry.” , with tears beginning to form in his eyes and Jimin felt guilty for making his beloved hyung look like this. “Please Jiminie.” Yoongi kissed Jimin again. This time it wasn’t just a timid, feely, testing kind of kiss. The older could tell that it was the younger’s first time since Jimin’s lips was not moving at first and was trembling againts his own but as the kiss went longer and deeper, the younger finally went on the rhythm with Yoongi’s lips. They stop for a while to breathe in some air then went back on kissing again, when blonde’s tongue gently tug on Jimin’s lips, seeking for entrance. Jimin knows what this means. There’ll be a lot of tongues. And he is now calling all the saints in his mind to guide him since he doesn’t know what happens with tongue kisses coz’ this is his first time and he will now open his mouth. ’ I should have researched it in the internet before.’ He thought. Yoongi’s tongue was so hot inside his mouth. Jimin felt overwhelmed thinking his first kiss is with his Yoongi hyung. He can’t help but make sounds that he would surely feel embarrass about. Suddenly he heard a soft “ssssshhhh..” from Yoongi, the older, gently ended the kiss, smiling sheepishly. Jimin can’t even believe his eyes coz Yoongi’s face was obviously scarlet right after kissing him. “Your being too loud. The sound might reach the other room.” ,Jimin’s blushed so hard when realized that his Hobi-hyung’s room was just next door.

“I think they’re still downstairs.” He replied shyly like a cute little puppy though to Yoongi’s eyes he looks like an adorable little piggy. Yoongi laugh softly at the cutesy. He then gave Jimin one last kiss before setting his face comfortably on the same pillow Jimin was resting, hugging him tightly as he whispers a soft good night on the younger’s ears.

“Hey hyung?” spoke Jimin softly.

Yoongi just hummed in response.

“I really like you-No, love you”

“I love you too Jiminie.” he replied. Jimin felt his heart just skip a beat, His Yoongi hyung was returning his feelings.

“but Jiminie.” Continued the older. Jimin was alarmed. But what hyung?

“We can’t tell this to anyone…yet, Is it okay?”

“Not even Taehyung and Jin-hyung?”

“Yes.”

Jimin felt a sting in his chess. But Yoongi said YET, he thought “okay hyung.” It wasn’t okay. But Yoongi had his reasons. He should understand him thinking Someday Yoongi himself will tell the world about them. I love you hyung…so much.