CHAPTER 19

Complicated

“Do you know Min Yoongi?”

Jimin was caught off guard by Dahyun’squestion.

 

Min Yoongi.

 

He tried to answer as coolly as he could but then he stuttered. “Y-Yes.” Suddenly he wishes the ground would eat him whole.

At first dahyun was surprised like ‘Oh’ then suddenly she was like, ‘I see’

 

“Okay.” She said.

 

“Are you friends?”

 

“Y-yes?”

 

Jimin thought Dahyun was one of Yoongi’s many fangirls coz’ she was suddenly asking him so much questions about him and Yoongi.

 

“How long?”

 

“Why are you asking?”

 

“Just curiousJiminie.”

 

“You like him?” he suddenly asked her, it was obvious, she like him, coz she was asking too much questions, he thought. How could I ask such an obvious thing?!

 

Dahyun was amused at Jimin’s expression while asking that question.

 

“Why?Do you like him?” she asked him back smiling.

 

“Why are you asking me that? AlsoDahyun-ssi, I mean Dahyun, I asked first.”

 

“Oh… Owwkay..hmmmmm..If I say yes, will that be okay to you?”

 

“Why-“

 

“Now your turn!”

 

“turn, what?”

 

“Do you like him?” she asked again, this time she was wiggling her brows, smiling cheekily.

 

“I..”

 

“You like him!”

 

“What are you-“

 

“Omo Jiminieeee! Are you the ex that I heard from NamjoonOppa?”

 

Namjoon oppa?

N-namjoon hyung?

 

“What did he-“

 

“It’s You! It’s really You!”

 

“You’re not letting me finished.” He suddenly said, pouting.

Dahyun found it cute.

“Aigoo.” She said, “Jiminie.. “

 

I think I know why Suga oppa fell for you.

 

“What?”

 

Dahyun sighs, she thinks she knows why these two broke up and it involves her and this stupid responsibility. Yes. STUPID RESPONSIBILITY! This is really stupid. My parents are so stupid. How could I let them control me like that? How could I make my beloved Sugaoppa suffer by this stupid responsibility our parents gave us.Sugaoppa, my poor oppa, he doesn’t really like me. Aigoo stupid me. The one that change him is Jiminie. The person who made it possible for a hard-as-a-rock guy such as Sugaoppa to fall inlove.

 

She glanced up at Jimin’s face and look at him with such adoration. She suddenly smiled and said,

“I think I want you and Yoongioppa back.”

 

“What-“

 

“Jiminie I want to know more, Let’s go!” Dahyun cut Jimin off again, she abruptly held Jimin’s wrist and drag him to Jimin-don’t-know-where.

 

___________________________________

 

 

 

After a while of walking with Dahyun dragging him  by the wrist, he then realized the familiar streets.

This is…oh my god.. Is she and Yoongi? oh my god..

 

“Dahyun, where are you taking me?

 

“at my apartment.”

 

Oh i thought at Yoongi's.

I thought she knew Yoongi.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you’ll gonna tell me a story.” she said smiling, excitedly.

 

After a while they finally arrived at their destination, “We’re here!” she says, halting. She smiled ever so greatly as she stands infont of the familiar apartment building with Park Jimin.

Dahyun immediately pulled Jimin to the inside of the building. Jimin tried to struggle for an escape on their way to a certain apartment room, he gave her a lot of excuses of why he needs to go home now. Dahyun ignored it. She knows he’s trying to escape the situation. She only laughed inside feeling excited about everything.

Life is so fun. Life is so good. Defying my parents for the first time in my life is the best feeling ever. I should thank Park Jiminie later.

 

Yoongi is her fiancé, yes, and she likes him so much. Though, not as much as before anymore nor as much as she likes her bestfriend, Lee Minhyuk.

 

 

Thank you so much God, this is the sign that I have asked for.

 

 

Yoongi has been like a big brother to her, even before all this fiancé thing happened. She just realized what changed his Sugaoppa, she just also realized that his Sugaoppa was still inlove with a certain ex named Park Jimin, coz’ he still keeps something of his in his apartment and she remembers seeing a kerroppi boxer in her oppa’s room, Yoongi is never a fan of frogs, specially a frog named Kerokerokerroppi, she just spotted a kerroppi keychain hanging in Jimin’s bag and phone, and a kerroppi sticker on the back of his phone, so that kerroppi boxer is definitely Jimin’s, NO DOUBT, she thought. Her Sugaoppa is never usually like the ty sentimentaltype that keeps a thing from the past unless it’s very VERY important like some things that Yoongi keeps such as his haft brother’s Beany Christmas gift to him or the bracelet she gave him when they finally make up after a terrible fight about each other’s difference in feelings.

 

Suga oppa is still inlove with him, I’m sure.

 

 

I want to help oppa.

 

 

I want to help Jiminie. He’s a nice friend. She glanced at him as they he stood silently and obviously nervous with her inside an elevator. Maybe If I met you first, I would definitely fall for you too Jiminie. She smiled.

 

 

__________________________

They we’re finally inside her apartment room.

 

“Jiminie let’s talk over dinner okay?”

 

“About what?”

 

“You and Suga oppa’slovestory.”

 

“Suga oppa?” he asked, tilting his head cutely.

 

 

“Min Yoongi.”

 

With that two words Jimin gasp in surprise.

 

.

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________

Double update! Yehet.

I'm really in a hurry to finish this story.

Waaaaaa. Pray for me.

I hope I would be able to finish this in time even with all the busy schedules . 

 

 

Anyway, Did you like the update? haha

Thanks for all who commented btw! Wee.^^