CHAPTER VII

Complicated

*Phone rings*

 

"Chim! your phone is ringing!" called Hoseok, who paused his basketball game with a remote to see the flashing name on Jimin's phone that was on the table infront of him. The person beside him groaned in annoyance. “Hyung! The game!”

“Wait kookie.” Replied hoseok, who was now grinning when he saw the name on the screen. Jungkook never missed to see the cheeky smile from the older’s bright face, so being the nosy person he is, he went to peep at the phone screen too. “The .”

 

“Chim! “ Hoseok called again.

 

“Coming!”

 

When Jimin arrived in the living room, he was greeted by a smiling Hoseok and a disgusted Jungkook.

He only raised them a brow and giddily answered the call.

 

“Hyunggggg~”  he spoked to person on the phone.

 Jungkook sworned he could see rainbows and flowers hovering around Jimin while the shorter was  talking to a person on a call. He glanced over at Hoseok who stared at Jimin like a proud father.

“What the hyung?”

“What?” Hoseok laugh lightly, “My Chimchim is really growing up.”

“Aigoo.” He facepalmed at the older who just gave him a wider grin. He then heard Jimin bidding his good bye on the phone, smiling stupidly like a-ing idiot , as what he describes it.

Jimin turned to them smiling dreamily as if he just woke up from a beautiful dream. He noticed the younger’s annoyed look.

“What’s your problem?” he asked Jungkook.

“Who the calls their boyfriend BABY SNOW WHITE?!” he asked, emphasizing the last three words.

“ So what? What’s wrong with it?.”

“What does that make you? “

“A Prince!” interrupted Hoseok, happily.

“Ew?” Was only Jungkook’s respond.

“Yah! How dare you! You brat!”

“hmm..” They heard Hoseok hummed, thinking in his place like an adorable little child thinking for an answer to the teacher’s question. They stared at him waiting for his respond.

“Ah!” the older gasped smiling. “A dwarf..err who is a prince?” he said, tilting his head, innocently.

“Hyung!” spoked Jimin, pouting at his Hyung. He remembered hearing Taehyung saying the same thing before.

Jungkook shook his head in disagreement. “No no no. crash out the word prince hyung.” He said, showing his bunny smile.

 

“Jeesh..” Jimin hissed in annoyance, “Anyway I’m going out hyung.” He said turning to make his way to the doorway.

“Don’t come home late, okay?”

 

“okay hyung.” Replied Jimin before disappearing in the door.

“Hyung, you act like a father.” Spoke Jungkook.

 

“I do?” the older had asked rather cheerfully. Jungkook nodded a bit blankly.

Hoseok nodded back in understanding, “yeah, I think I do. Anyway. Let’s continue the game?”

 

 

 

************M*************

 

 

Yoongi was lying in his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling when Jimin arrived in his room.

 

“Hyung, You wouldn’t answer and the door was unlock so immediately went in.”

 

There was no reply from the other. Jimin remembered how unusual Yoongi had sounded on the call a while ago while telling him to come over. He remembered Yoongi not calling him Jiminie like he always does. He even didn’t say bye when he ended the call. And his voice was a bit stern. But he ignored it thinking,  finally Yoongi called him to see him. It’s been 2 weeks since Yoongi invited him to come over. And he missed Yoongi because they weren’t always together anymore.

“Hyung? Are you okay?” he asked as he made his way on the bed, settling himself to sit beside the lying Yoongi.

Yoongi looked up at him with an expression he can’t seem to distinguish.

 

“Jiminie, let’s have .” It wasn’t a question, it was a demand.

“W-what?” he blurted out in surprise, blushing incredulously as he gape at Yoongi.

 

“I said . Like .” he pointed out a bit calmly. The blonde sat up from his position to be side by side with Jimin, his face turned to his side, facing the astonished Jimin, who gulped when he felt Yoongi’s warm breath in his face. And Jimin’s heart almost jump off from his chess when Yoongi blink at him waiting for a respond with their face so close, he thought he look more handsome right now.

 

“I-I heard it. I mean..I..You..wh-why all of the sudden?” He said, stuttering in his words.

“Jiminie..” whispered Yoongi, moving his face closer to Jimin, so that their lips would be a couple of millimetres away. He lift his hand to touch the younger’s face gently.

“I want you.” The pale blonde sounded needy and he seems longing and sincere so without hesitation the younger had answered, a soft and shy, “okay hyung.”. Yoongi smiled gently as he saw the younger look down shyly, fidgeting in his place.

Due to the mix emotions the younger was feeling, he did not notice the pained look Yoongi have on when he lifted up his chin to kiss him.

At first the kiss was a soft, timid peck, followed by a slightly longer glance, then finally, they went in with the motion of each other’s kiss. It’s been a week or so since the two of them kiss each other like that, Yoongi thought. He missed Jimin’s lips. He’ll miss it more if he untouches their mouth to breathe in some air, and he’ll missed it the most after this night. Before he realized it, his eyes was already glassy and he quickly brush-off his thoughts about tomorrow and force his mind to think about now and only now. The younger had noticed how Yoongi’s kissed went from from soft and gentle to hard and torrid. He felt Yoongi’s hand sliding inside his shirt, gently touching his stomach then up to his chess, he jolted a bit when the elder’s hand had brush his sensitive . Yoongi smiled on the kissed when he felt him react in his touch and although it was so soft and silent, he swore he heard the younger moaned his name when he went to rub his s gently and playfully with his thumb.

“H-hyung..” the younger had haft whispered, haft moaned. He could feel himself getting aroused just by hearing the younger’s voice. He then slowly push Jimin down to lie on his back without ending their kiss. His lips went down from the younger’s lips to his soft neck, he just want to the other mindlessly right now. But no, not the neck. Because it will leave a visible mark. His hands was now working on ing the latter’s clothe, the moment his lips went near Jimin’s collarbone, the younger’s buttons was already undone. Yoongi hastily went down his chess, finally, he was now kissing and every part of Jimin’s skin that his mouth could ever wonder while his hand was rubbing the side of the younger’s well-built body.

He stops for a while to take off Jimin’s polo so he could get better access, he then threw the piece of clothing on the floor. He decided undress himself too, to save the younger some effort.

Jimin gulp incredulously as he stared at Yoongi, taking off his shirt, revealing his pale white porcelain like skin. He almost drool at the sight of Yoongi, ing and ping the zipper of his pants, revealing his already hard member. He can’t believe Yoongi was THAT big and he also can’t believe that it was him that made Yoongi’s member standing tall like that.

Am I supposed to take my pants off too? He asked himself. This was his first time, he doesn’t know what to do , he almost panicked at his own question but Yoongi’s face was suddenly near his own. The older kissed his forehead, his nose then his lips and said, “Jiminie Don’t worry, I don’t expect you to do anything. Let Hyung do everything.” With that, he found himself nodding like an obedient little kid at Yoongi.

 

Their love making only last a couple of hours, because Hoseok had called Jimin in the middle of their fifth round that night. And because it was Jimin’s first time he made sure that he was as gentle as he could. He was astounded of how Jimin lasted so long without taking any break, he remembers the younger pouting cutely at him despite looking so hot and sweaty with one of his legs lifted up to Yoongi’s shoulder when he paused for a short break. He remembers Jimin’s high pitch tone when he moaned his name. He remembers Jimin’s sheepish smile when they ended their last session. Jimin left his room that time with a super wide grin and he didn’t forget to give Yoongi a long, affectionate kiss before disappearing in the door. It was the best night Yoongi had ever had. It was the best he had ever had and It was the only meaningful he had ever had. Yoongi was now alone in his room, again, the thoughts he tried to forget came to haunt him again. He felt his heart being squished but this time it was tighter, tighter that he thinks it’s almost about to kill him. He felt his life being out of him. From now on everything will change. It was time for him to move on, he thought.  Starting tomorrow he needs to live a life without life.

Sobbing filledd the room. He didn’t hear when sound footsteps came in from the living room, stopping right infront of his door. It was later when his weeping subsided that he heard the closing of the door of the other room. He glance over the clock in the wall, it reads 11:30pm. Namjoon just got home.

Just got home…

Home..

Jimin..

Did he got home safely?

He bit his lower lip bitterly, thinking that it might stop his tears from escaping his eyes. But unfortunately it did not. The whole night he cried himself to sleep telling himself that it’s for the better.