CHAPTER XI

Complicated

 

 

Ever since that day when the four of them had lunch together, their routine went back to before; eating lunch together, going home together whenever Jin and Yoongi have no practice and hanging out whenever the four of them are free. Jimin and Yoongi’s relationship went back to the usual though not entirely, there were more distance and less talking between them especially when they’re in public but There would always come a time when they would still laugh together even tease each other or protect one another when Taehyung will start to talk about height though it only happens when the four of them are in a private place.

 

Jimin really likes it when they’re in Jin’s apartment because only then Yoongi would initiate a talk with him and only then he would get Yoongi’s gummy smiles for him and only him whenever he cracked something something. The younger had noticed a lot of changes between them that their other two companions had not noticed.

First, he noticed Yoongi’s avoidance to neither stand nor walk next to him or even talk to him whenever they’re outside. 2nd, he noticed how Yoongi would not invite him to his apartment anymore to spend some time alone together. 3rd, Yoongi would not text him more often than usual unless it’s important or they’re hanging out with Jin and Taehyung somewhere. There were still a lot of others to be said but too many to elaborate. At first Jimin refuses to accept it. Thinking it’s not fair and painfully too much to handle. He almost thought of going berserk to Yoongi and asked him what happened to him? What happened to them?

 

But then he thought to himself.

 

 What if that’s just how the way Yoongi is now.

His hyung might have changed but maybe he still feel the same towards him.

Perhaps he just need to understand his hyung..understand the new behaviour of his beloved hyung.

If by chance there’s a problem Yoongi hyung would immediatetly me.

I should not worry.

I just need to trust and love Yoongi hyung.

He still love me.

He is still that cranky but sweet Yoongi hyung I know.’

Jimin draw a strand of his hair up as he made his way inside a convenience store.

 

“Jimin!” a familiar voice called him. He turned to the voice’s direction to see an incoming smiling Bambam.

“Bambam..” he gladly called the other.

“Running an errand?” asked Bambam.  

Jimin laugh lightly, “No, does it look like it?”

“Maybe.” He answered laughing sheepishly as he scratch the back of his head

“I just came to buy some ramyun.”

“Why not eat outside?”

“I thought of that but I don’t have a companion.” he pause pouting to himself. “Taehyung is busy flirting with his tutor.”

“Ah! That senior! Kim Seokjn! That Taehyung!” he said laughing.

“Yes.” Jimin smiled.

“I could accompany you if you want.” Bambam suddenly offered.

“Really?!”

“Yeah!”

Bambam swiftly took Jimin’s arm and drag him out the store.

“Aren’t you running for some errand?”

 

“Not really. My hyung’s chips could wait.” Smiled Bambam, walking arm to arm with Jimin.

 

***********************J***********************

 

 

 

“Oppa!” Called the girl, trying her hardest to catch up with an unamused Yoongi who was walking like he was the flash.

 

“What?” he growled, obviously annoyed.

 

“Don’t walk too fast! “

 

“Then walk faster.”

 

“Why are you so angry?”

 

“I asked you NICELY to turn down my father’s request! But you rejected me!”

 

“You know I can’t do that oppa, my parents will be furious. They want me to be close to you. And so I need to study to your school.”

 

“You are not needed there.”

 

“But oppa.”

 

Yoongi halted walking, he turned around to face the girl, “Dahyun-ssi.” Spoke Yoongi as calmly as he could this time. “ I don’t want you there.”

 

“Why are you being so hard to get oppa?” she asked a bit annoyed at what Yoongi just told her.

 

“ Because..” he traced, he can’t tell her the truth. He sigh to himself, looking down at the ground tiredly. He doesn’t know what to do anymore. Before, his father only wants him to not ruin their last name but now he wants him to marry the daughter of his close friend who comes from a well-known family. that old man. He cursed in his mind.

 

“Whatever you say, I will study there oppa, but not now, not yet oppa maybe in a week or two.” Spat the girl, walking away from Yoongi.

 

Yoongi just hissed. " this. Arggh!” he messes his hair irritatedly.

 

“See you oppa!” shouted the girl, smiling, before disappearing in a corner at the end of the street.

 

Seeing the girl gone from his sight, Yoongi turn to the opposite direction and began his strolling while cursing deadly curses under his breath. He just glared at the people who gave him accusing looks when they heard his curses. Suddenly he heard his stomach growling.

 

“.”

 

He saw a nearby store and decided to something that could suffice his hunger but unfortunately the all the odds were against him today, his wallet was not with him.

 

“JUST.” he hissed a bit loudly, startling the good old man who was about to enter the store. He just ignored him and swiftly took his phone from his jeans’ right pocket. He dialled a number and pressed call.

 

“Namjoon, where are you?”

 

“Near the school, why?”

 

“I’m near the park, I need some money. Come here. NOW.”

 

“But I’m eating.”

 

Upon hearing the word ‘eating’, Yoongi quickly said, “I’m coming.” And immediately headed his way to the place his friend told him before he ended the call.

 

 

 

 

 

********************************J*************************

 

After walking a short distance, Jimin and Bambam had finally reach their destination and is now seated face to face in a table with a lady serving them their order.

 

“Ramyun! I miss you!” blurted Jimin dramatically, smiling giddily at the bowl of ramyun in front of him.

 

“ Yeah! Me tooo!”, Replied a voice from the other table behind him.

Suddenly there was a pause, from Jimin and from the other guy who was seated back to back with him. Bambam who was also surprise exchanged shocking glances with Jimin.

Slowly Jimin and the other guy turn to their side to see each other.

 

Both of them exchanged incredulous looks.

 

“Jimin.”

“Yoongi hyung” both of them mention each other’s name together.

 

“How long will you be staring at each other?” spoke another person sitting opposite of Yoongi.

Jimin and Yoongi quickly regain composure diverting their eyes to anything but each other. Yoongi faked a cough, eyeing deadly daggers at his companion , the latter gaped at that and gave Yoongi a sheepish “ehehe.”

 

“Yoongi hyung, who is he?” asked Jimin a bit shyly. Yoongi just stared coldly at him and Jimin’s companion. Coz’ his companion is certainly not Taehyung.

‘I did not know that you go out with other people except Taehyung, Jin.

And me..

Who the is this?’ -Yoongi

 

“No, WHO.IS.HE?” asked Yoongi sternly, emphasizing each word. Yoongi wanted to hit himself hard on the head, realizing how he sounded. Jealous. The others had notice it, except Jimin.

 

“Ah hyung, this is my classmate, my good friend, Bambam.” Answered Jimin gleefully, gesturing at his shy companion who then politely stood up from his sit to give Yoongi and his companion a bow.

‘The notorious Min Yoongi. He does seem cold and unfriendly.’ Thought Bambam.

Yoongi just nod in acknowledgement and introduce himself too.

“I’m Min Yoongi.” Was all he said. Jimin felt overjoyed at the gesture. His Yoongi hyung was usually rude and snobby at people.

 

“Hey won’t you introduce me to your friends?” Interrupted the silent listener, who has been watching them, silently.

“Oh, you’re here!” , spoke Yoongi uninterestedly faking a surprise expression. His friend stared at him begrudgingly.

Bambam bit a smile, What Yoongi did was rude but amusing. The look of his companion’s face was hilarious. Yoongi is funny. He thought.

“I have totally forgotten about you.” , Spoke Yoongi flatly.

“You did that on purpose!” barked his blonde companion.

“I did not.” ,answered the pale Yoongi a bit drily.

Yoongi was definitely rude but not rude-Rude like how people had described him, thought Bambam, who had been watching amusingly. Though, he felt a pit a jealousy when he saw Jimin smiling delightedly at the scene before them.

 

“Hello there Mr..uhmm.”

“Kim Namjoon.” Spoke the infuriated-by-Yoongi blonde.

“Atleast your friend here is nice and polite.” He told Yoongi. Who just rolled his eyes at him.

“Namjoon-hyung. I’m Park Jimin” said Jimin, as politely as he could, “this is my classmate Bambam.” , he gestured at Bambam.

Namjoon was glad he met Jimin and Bambam. The two were so polite to him unlike his grumpy friend sitting infront of him. He stood up from his seat and went over to Jimin and Bambam’s table to make it easier for them to talk. While leaning in the duo’s table asking one another getting –to-know questions. There was a sudden loud sipping sound that caught all their attention. They all turn to the green headed Yoongi who was seriously sipping deliciously from his bowl of ramyun.

When Yoongi put down his almost empty bowl, he was surprise to see three pair of eyes at him.

“What?” he asked nonchalantly, “I’m hungry.”

 

The three just laugh and decided to join Yoongi in eating.

 

************************Y****************************

 

 

Jimin sighed heavily while staring brokenly at the ceiling. Almost 30 minutes had passed since he arrived home after eating with Yoongi, Bambam and Namjoon. He was now resting in his room.

He feels devastated for some reason.

Yoongi hyung…

He did not even look at me when he said good bye’ he thought sadly, remembering the scene earlier. His hyung did not even bring him home unlike before. Bambam was the one who went to all the trouble to accompany him to his house a while ago.

 

Yoongi hyung I was even happy to see you today.

Why?

Have you grown tired of me?

Do you not like me anymore?

“God!” he whispered softly, closing his eyes like he was praying,” Give me a sign! Please.” He continued, clasping his hands to his chess.

Suddenly there was a sound of the doorbell.

 

“Arghh.” He grunted, “Jungkook, that brat. Hobi hyung is not here.” He mumbled, not moving in the bed.

There was the ringing of the doorbell again, this time it continued to ring nonstop. Jimin tried to ignore it but it was getting annoying and so he decided to stomp his way out of the room and downstairs to open the door then punch Jungkook directly to his nose.

 

“ you brat! Hobi hyung is not-“ he suddenly froze in his place upon opening the door, he was not able to even finish what he was saying coz’ . An out of breath dishevelled haired Yoongi was leaning in his doorframe, staring savagely at him. Like a predator that had just found his prey.

 

“Yoongi-hyung..”

 

“Is your…brother..h-here?” Yoongi managed to ask between heavy breathes.

 

“N-no..why?”

With Jimin’s answer, Yoongi immediately made his way in, locking the door vehemently then slowly turning to face his prey, who was Park Jimin. Jimin stared at him like a trapped little animal.

 

“Yoongi hyung?”

 

There was only silence from the elder, followed by a heavy sigh.

 

“Yoongi hyung?”

 

Yoongi was clueless on what to say to the younger. He doesn’t even know why his feet brought here , why he suddenly stormed out of the his and Namjoon’s apartment. Last thing he remembers is him thinking about Jimin and Bambam and asking himself ‘Why were they together?’

Yoongi was staring hesitantly at the younger. Jimin could feel that something is troubling the elder.

 

“hyung.. what’s wrong?” asked Jimin worriedly.

Yoongi suddenly blink like he just realized something.

 

“Jimin.”

 

“Yes hyung?”

 

“You, Me, in your bed, NOW.”

 

The next thing Jimin know is him being drag up by the hand to his room and pushed down to his bed and a savage Yoongi conquering him after.

The room was filled by moans, love and ecstasy. They did not even hear the sound of the opening of the tv downstairs or Jungkook’s laugh when Hoseok cracked something funny.

By the time they decided they’re done and satisfied, they heard footsteps coming to their door then a sound of knocking.

 

“Jimin, Hobi hyung said it’s time for dinner.” Shouted Jungkook behind the door.

 

Jimin wants to say “That’s hyung for you, you brat” but he was too exhausted and was breathing heavily in his place. He only replied a short and quick,”K” then watched as the shadows behind the door vanished and the footsteps disappearing from his hearing.

 

“How long did they been here?” asked Jimin, turning his head to his companion who had his eyes shot close. They’re bodies both uncovered.

“ I dunno.”, was all the green haired Yoongi’s answer. He suddenly hears his phone which was on the floor along with his clothes, vibrating.

 

“I’ll get It-” Before Jimin could even finish or even stood to get the elder’s phone, he was suddenly pulled harshly by the hand.

“No, I’ll get it myself.” ,uttered Yoongi before abruptly getting out of the bed, standing up to his feet, .

 

“.” He hissed, upon reading something in the screen of his phone.

 

“What’s wrong hyung?”

 

“I need to go home.” with that words, Yoongi swiftly wore his clothes back on then went immediately on his way home. When he met Jungkook and Hoseok in the living room, he delibarately bid his good bye and exited the door as quickly as he could. Hoseok was not even to invite him for dinner noticing how Yoongi is in a hurry.

 

"What wrong with your boyfriend?" asked Jungkook when he spotted Jimin walking behind them, going to the kitchen.

"Emergencies." he replied flatly before disapearing to the kitchen.

Hoseok and Jungkook followed him after.

how's Jiminie? Are you sooooo hungry?" Asked Jungkook, starting to tease Jimin.

"That's Hyung for you brat."spatted.

"Fine." he replied, "SO HOW IS JIMINIE HYUNG? IS HE SOOO HUNGRY?"

Jimin rolled his eyes at Jungkook. he knows Jungkook is trying to annoy him again. But he replies anyway.

"Im fine Thank you.And yes, Im soooo hungry Jeon Jungkook." he answered mockingly, but Jungkook only gave him a knowing smile that he can't explain and devious smirk but Jimin just ignores it.

"Oh poor Jiminie~" replied the younger, teasing. "Are you tired?"

Jimin sighs irritatedly this time, he has so much to worry and all that involves Yoongi, Yoongi and Yoongi. now theres also Jungkook adding in his frustration list.

"Yes Jeon Jungkook, I'm tired. I'm so tired, so if your trying to annoy me.DON'T, If you don't want to start a war."

Jungkook just pouted cutely at Jimin. "Aigoo. Aigoo Jiminie is mad. because Jiminie is tired.ahhh~ poor Jiminie."

Hoseok watching them from the other side of the table trying his hardest not to laugh. Jungkook and Jimin duo never fails to amuse him. Both were just so adorable and funny to watch. He bit his lower lip to suppress hi laugh from succombing when he heard Jungkook's next words and see Jiminie's expression.

 

"Jiminie and Yoongi hyung had too much exercise in Jiminie's room a while ago. That's why poor Jiminie is sooo hungry and sooo tired. Aigoo."

Jimin's eyes suddenly grew into saucers, "." his face became as red as a tomato. When he turn to look at his hobi hyung to signal for some help, his heart sank when he saw him turn around, shaking in his sit, trying not to laugh, but a giggle still manage to escape.

"Hyung~!" he said pouting.

 

"