Is It The Time?

First Love

A/N: Hi! I'm sorry for the late update! And sorry too because there is less hyohyuk. Please wait for a while. There will be more and more hyohyuk... Please enjoy this chapter and I will try to update soon! Please continue to show your love and support to this story... Thank you! Love you all! ^_^

 


 

 

“Hurry up, Hyoyeon! We are gonna be late! Hurry up, will you?” Taeyeon was urging Hyoyeon to be fast.

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were in their classroom. They just finished their last class for the day. After this, they had to go for a meeting for the non-academic club. The meeting was held once in a week. It was compulsory to attend the meeting and they had to abide to the rule. And, as planned, they chose Dance Club together.

On the other side, Hyoyeon was arranging her belongings and putting them in her bag. “Can’t you be patient? You are making me anxious.”

“What take you so long?” Taeyeon asked. Then, they walked together to the Dance Room.

Hyoyeon did not answer her question. As a matter of fact, she was intentionally being slow to avoid from going to the meeting. She did not have any ideas on how to explain to Taeyeon that she regretted to join Dance Club. How should she put it in words so that Taeyeon would understand her? She could not tell the truth that she had quit dancing. She was sure that Taeyeon would ask further questions. She would end of revealing the past and lead her to get hurt because of that. Besides, she could not forget the reaction from Taeyeon when she said she wanted to join Dance Club. Taeyeon was very excited as Hyoyeon said she was not great at dancing too. It means that she has friend in the same league who could not dance very well so that she was not ashamed anymore to join Dance Club.

‘Ahhhh!!! I don’t want to go! Can somebody save me?’ She could only shout in her mind.

Hyoyeon was walking so slow that Taeyeon had to grab her arms and pull her. “Aish, you are so slow! Even the turtle is faster than you!”

“Calm down. The room does not have legs so it would not run away.” Hyoyeon tried to make a joke to lighten up Taeyeon’s mood as well as herself.

A few moments later, they arrived at the dance room. Hyoyeon’s heart beat faster. She was feeling very nervous. What should she do? How should she react? All the questions came running in her mind.

Then, Taeyeon opened the door. As they were already late, it was expected to see a lot of people had gathered inside the room. So, all the attentions were on them. Hyoyeon gave an awkward smile whereas Taeyeon started bowing and apologizing for being late when they looked at both of them. Soon, Hyoyeon’s eyes met his eyes.  The eyes that could melt her heart. Unconsciously, she stepped inside the room. All the hard feeling that she had experienced before coming to the room seemed to wash away by those eyes. ‘Is this really love?’ She wondered.

“Hello. I am Kim Hyoyeon. I am a new member. Nice to meet all of you.” Then, Hyoyeon bowed politely.

“Please come in. Why don’t you have a seat now? Then, I will explain what we are going to do today.” Eunhyuk smiled as he said those words. He still was able to smile and no anger was shown in his face although she and Taeyeon were late. Who was in their right mind would not fell in love with him?

“Thank you and sorry for being late.” she apologized.

“It’s okay. We just have a short briefing just now so you are still not left out.” Eunhyuk replied. When he saw Hyoyeon and Taeyeon sat down, he continued, “So, let me introduced myself again as we have a new member here. I am Lee Hyukjae but better known as Eunhyuk. I am your Club’s President.”

“So, any idea of what we are going to do for today? Anyone?” Eunhyuk asked the opinions from the members.

“Why don’t we ask the new member showed her talent in dancing to us?” Suddenly a male voice spoke out.

‘Wait! I know the voice.’ Hyoyeon thought. True enough. When she turned her head towards the voice, she saw the face that she did not wish to see. Kyuhyun! ‘Huh, so he is in this club too? The lady of luck is not with me nowadays. Why do I keep having this bad luck?’

The idea was accepted by the other members as they were chanting the word ‘Dance! Dance! Dance!’ loudly. Hyoyeon was nervous. She had been expecting that she had to dance when she chose to join the club but this was so fast and she was not ready yet.

‘Kyuhyun! You will pay for this later!’ Hyoyeon gave a death glare at Kyuhyun but he seemed not to be a person who could be scared easily. He just answered her with a playful smile.

“Hyoyeon, are you okay?” Taeyeon noticed that she was nervous and her hands were shaking terribly.

“I’m okay.” She paused. “No, of course I’m not okay.” She whispered slowly. Taeyeon could only look at her pitifully.

 “Good idea. Then, shall we see the dance from our sweet new member, Hyoyeon?” Eunhyuk asked Hyoyeon. He had no idea that she was not okay. However, from the intense look that she gave to Kyuhyun, he could tell that she was mad at him. Unexpectedly, he said, “Kyuhyun, why don’t you dance along with her?”

Once again the room was filled with laughters and cheers from the members. As for Kyuhyun, he was left in shock with the unexpected situation. The plan to make fun of Hyoyeon turned to him back. He, himself was actually a terrible dancer and Eunhyuk knew that. He was speechless for a moment.

“Aishh! Why should I?” he protested.

“So that we can see how much you have improved during this time.” Eunhyuk replied with a smirk. He knew that Kyuhyun was a bad dancer and he had being skipping the dance practices for a few times.

Hyoyeon smiled. From Kyuhyun’s expression, she could tell that he was nervous too. Hah! Serves you right!

“Then, Hyoyeon and I will dance later because we have to practise first so that we can perform a great performance for all of you. Give us some time. Of course you don’t want to see a poor performance, right?” Kyuhyun tried to negotiate. At least, he would have more time to practise and not embarrassing himself. If that happened, his image would be tainted.

“Hyoyeon, what about you? Do you agree?” Eunhyuk asked Hyoyeon.

“What? Oh, err... I think so too. Give us some time to practise.” She agreed with Kyuhyun as she also needed time to prepare herself mentally and physically.

“Then, we will see a dance performance from Kyuhyun and Hyoyeon in two weeks.” Eunhyuk decided.

Hyoyeon let out a relief sigh. She sent a thankful wish to Eunhyuk through her smile for saving her this time. He was so understandings. But, come to think of it, she managed to escape this time but what about the other time? Sooner or later, she still had to dance. ‘Is it the time to forget the past?’ she was immersed in deep thought while the room was filled with the conversation and activity from the members.