The Date and The Shocking Truth

First Love

 

Kyuhyun looked as he saw Eunhyuk was preparing to go to somewhere.

“Where are you going?” could no longer hold his thought, he asked.

“Practice dancing.” Eunhyuk replied shortly.

“Oh, can I tag along?” Kyuhyun showed some interest.

Eunhyuk gave a weird look. “Kyuhyun and dancing. Isn’t that one of the signs of the Apocalypse? Since when you are interested to practice dancing?” he said, surprised with the sudden change of Kyuhyun.

“I just got tired of hearing your critics about my dancing skills. So, I figure I could practice with you.” Kyuhyun explained.

“As much as I want you to improve in your dancing skill, I’m sorry. I could not go together with you for today. Any days would be fine, just not today.”

“Why? Do you have some plans with someone else?”

“To be true, yes.”

“Who?”

“You might know her. Kim Hyoyeon.”

At the time the name was mentioned, suddenly, Kyuhyun felt like his heart was burning. He did not know why, but he could feel like his heart was stabbed by a dagger. He felt anger. And, it hurt too.

“Are you having a date?” He asked, controlling the mixing feeling and his sudden urge to punch his brother while trying to make his voice sounded as casual as possible.

“Nope. We are just having dance practice. I’ve got to go now. See you later.” With that, Eunhyuk left after waving to his brother, oblivious to the change on the face of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun, who was left alone, clenched his hands tightly. He watched until the last glimpse of Eunhyuk.

After a while, he took out his shoes too and wore them.

“Where are you going?” suddenly, Leeteuk appeared, making his way out from the kitchen with a cup in his hand.

“I’m going to kill myself.” He answered coldly.

“Oh, okay. Don’t forget to come back for dinner.” Leeteuk said and then went inside of his room.

With a dash, Kyuhyun left the house and went to a place that occurred in his mind.

 

 

‘Kim Hyoyeon, this is just a dance practice. Not a date. So, just be relaxed.’ Hyoyeon tried to calm herself before entering the dance room. There was no one. So, she put down her bag on the floor and sat down.

“Hi! Am I late?” Eunhyuk came soon after that.

“Oh, Eunhyuk-sunbae! No, you are not late. It’s me who’s early.” Hyoyeon said, giving him her gorgeous smile. ‘Yeah, I am early because I can’t wait to see you.’ She thought.

“Since we are going to have a practice together, I would suggest you to drop the formalities. Just call me oppa. It rings better.” Eunhyuk said with the smile that had always appeared in her dream.

“Ne, sunbae—” She trailed off when Eunhyuk gave her a look. “I mean, Eunhyuk-oppa!” she finished her sentence with a smile.

 “That’s better.” Eunhyuk smiled again. “So, have you thought of what you want to do today?” He asked, taking a spot beside Hyoyeon.

“Huh? Oh, err… I am fine with anything.” She replied, stuttered a bit.

So, they played some music and started to show off some random moves.

“Wow, I’ve always thought you are good. But, you are not just good. You are—oh, wait! I can’t find the exact word to describe your skill. You are just, amazing!” Eunhyuk said during the break, impressed at what he had seen.

“Well, I will take that as a compliment.” Hyoyeon chuckled.

“You can take it any ways you want.” Eunhyuk chuckled too. “So, where did you learn those amazing moves?”

“On the earth.” Hyoyeon answered playfully.

“Right. And I thought you come from some distant planet.” Eunhyuk went along with her playfulness.

Then, they laughed together. Hyoyeon found that it was so much easier to talk with Eunhyuk. They were talking about random stuff, like how they were involved and started to like dancing. He was more easy-going than she thought.

Eunhyuk opened up his story on how he became fond of dancing. It was after he saw his older brother’s dance. He became curious and wanted to join his brother as it seemed as though his brother was having so much fun. Later, he got inspired and started to dance as well. He developed the love for dancing with each dance that he did.

“I have always believed that we should not wait for someone to bring us flowers. Just plant our own garden and decorate our own soul.” Eunhyuk ended his story.

“Nice quote. So, are you a fan of any dancer?” Hyoyeon asked.

"I figured that ‘Become a Fan’ is old. I think I want to ‘Become an Air Conditioner’ now.” Here comes Eunhyuk’s joke.

“Haha.” Hyoyeon laughed a bit.

“Whats with ‘haha’? Is it not funny?” Eunhyuk frowned.

 “I usually said ‘haha’ because I don’t want to be bothered to think of good reply.”

This time, it was Eunhyuk’s turned to burst into laughter.

“You are frank. I like it. Do you always be this frank?”

Hyoyeon blushed a bit. “By being frank in life, I may make a lot of enemies. But at least I am sure that I will not make fake friends.”

“Yeah, I agree with you. Life it too short to worry about what other people thinks of you. Keep up with that, girl.”

Then, without any notice, he ruffled Hyoyeon’s hair a bit. The action made her face to become as red as tomato. She tried to hide her face by diverting his attention.

“Oh, I have finished all my water. I think I should buy another one.” She stood up but Eunhyuk grabbed her wrist.

“Wait. Here, take mine. I don’t drink it yet. You can have it.”

“But, you—”

“Don’t worry about me.” He cut in. “I will just buy another one.” Then, he stood up and went outside of the room after handing the bottle to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon, alone in the room now, could feel her heart was beating crazily. ‘And I fall in love with you again and again.’ She whispered silently, gripping the bottle of mineral water given by Eunhyuk.

 

 

 “Tell Hyoyeon to stay away from Eunhyuk.” Kyuhyun went straight to the point.

“You miss the word hyung there. Could you please show some respect to your senior?” Taeyeon said.

“Just tell her to stay away from my brother.” Kyuhyun stressed each of his word.

“When I mean respect, I mean you should regard him as Eunhyuk-hyung. That’s too much of closeness. Can’t you complete your sentence without missing any word?” still not taking the matter seriously, Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“Do you listen to me? I am asking you to tell Kim Hyoyeon to stay away from my brother, Lee Eunhyuk!” now, Kyuhyun started to become impatient with her response.

“First, you came storming to my house and bang noisily on my door. Now, you are telling me to tell Hyoyeon to stay away from your brother. Just how you and Eunhyuk-oppa are related? What nonsense is this?” Taeyeon started to become angry.

“Eunhyuk is my brother. And, we are blood-related. Same father and same mother.” Kyuhyun said through gritted teeth.

Taeyeon was stunned with the shocking truth. “Can you repeat it again?”

“I don’t come here to be some sort of video recorder. I’m not going to rewind what I’ve told you. You heard me.” Kyuhyun said with stern look.

“Then you should have warned me to bring my tape recorder along before you dragged me out of my house. What’s wrong with you now? And, why should I tell Hyoyeon that?” Taeyeon asked in demanding tone.

“Just told her that. You would not want your friend to get hurt!” Kyuhyun whispered slowly, more like to himself while avoiding Taeyeon’s gaze.

However, Taeyeon managed to catch his words. “What do you mean? Do you hate her so much that you don’t wish her to become your sister-in-law?”

“This is nothing to do with me. She is exposing herself to be heart-broken if she is holding on to my brother.” This time, Kyuhyun looked at her.

“Wait! How do you know she is holding on to your brother?” Taeyeon asked, confused.

Kyuhyun stayed silent for awhile before he opened his mouth. “Let’s say, I heard you, guys.”

“YOU WERE EAVESDROPPING OUR CONVERSATION?” Taeyeon almost shrieked.

“Not that I want! I just happened to be there!” Kyuhyun defended himself.

“Okay, I can’t keep up. Can you paraphrase your sentence in a language that I can understand? Now, I don’t even think you are speaking the earth language.”

“Okay, listen.” Kyuhyun paused, inhaled some courage to explain the whole thing. “My brother already has a girlfriend. And, he is a loyal type. He won’t be wavered just because some random junior said she would not give up on him. So, you better tell her to just give up now before it is too late. Before she becomes more heart-broken than she already was.”

"What am I supposed to do, Kyuhyun? She made her choice." Taeyeon sighed, now started to worry with the whole situation.

"Let her know she made the wrong one.” Kyuhyun urged her.

“I don’t know, Kyu. That girl, she seemed very determined. But, I’ll try.” At last, Taeyeon agreed with Kyuhyun’s suggestion.

And, they continued on talking without realizing that Hyoyeon’s feeling had already grew stronger. Even stronger than before. there was no turning back.

 

 


 

Hi! so, here I am again. well, i have to admit that i'm not the romantic type. i'm sorry if their *cough* date *cough* is pretty lame. actually, i want to post this chapter together with the previous chapter. then, i figure out that it would be too long. besides, i think it deserves its own chapter. so, here it is! give me your comment. i am very nervous with your respond. is it okay? or bad?

oh, i'm also trying to reply to each of your comments! i'll try to fix some time for that. thank you for commenting, reading and subscribing my story! i really appreciate it!

teaser: gyuri is going to appear soon! next chapter, maybe... well, just wait and see... hehe ^___^

READ

COMMENT

SUBSCRIBE

hope like it!