I Like Him...

First Love

 

Hi. it has been a long time right? i am really sorry for the late update. i have been very busy with my studies. i will try to update soon. thank for supporting me.  thank you to all the subcribers, commenters and also silent readers for reading my story. keep reading my story! saranghaeyo~ ^___^

 

******************************************************************************************************************

 

“Yah, Hyoyeon! You are a great dancer. Why you never told me that? I thought we are friends! Did it just slip from your mind?” Taeyeon’s voice sounded irritated.

The school had finished and they were on their way to go home. Since at school, Taeyeon had been bugging Hyoyeon about her skilful dance just now. That explained why she was following Hyoyeon now.

Hyoyeon looked at her with apologetic eyes. Seriously, she never thought of hiding the truth from her best friend. After all the kindness and help from Taeyeon since her first day at the new school, she always considered Taeyeon as her best friend at the school.

“Please don’t be mad at me. It is not my intention to keep it as a secret. But, something has been holding me from telling you.” Hyoyeon tried to explain.

“And, what is that? Are you unwilling to tell me?” Taeyeon stopped her steps and faced Hyoyeon with her hands on her waist.

Hyoyeon stopped her steps too. At last, she surrendered with Taeyeon’s demand. She spilt the truth about her past. She told everything, the same as she had been telling Eunhyuk a few days ago ago.

Taeyeon’s mouth was wide-opened after she had finished telling her story. She looked shocked.

“I’m sorry to hear about your mother. I don’t expect that you had a really terrible past. I am really sorry if I’ve made you sad now.” Taeyeon said sincerely.

Hyoyeon just smiled. “It’s nothing now. I want to forget all the bad memory. It has been months. I should push the ‘STOP BEING SAD’ button and choose ‘RESTART’ button.”

“That’s good if you think like that. Wise word from me, your skill in dancing is not a disaster. It is a gift.” Taeyeon proudly said the words that she exclaimed as ‘wise word’.

Hyoyeon giggled as she heard the ‘wise word’ from Taeyeon. It is the same as what Eunhyuk had been telling her.

“Are you sure it is a wise word from you or did you take that word from someone? Because I remember someone had been telling me that same word before.”

“Really? Who is that ‘someone’?”

“That ‘someone’ is a very special person in my heart. Because of him, I choose to start dancing again.” Hyoyeon smiled as she was thinking about Eunhyuk.

“Him? Is it a male? Tell me! Tell me! Please tell me! Who is that person?” Taeyeon was curious to know that ‘someone’ who can convince Hyoyeon to dance again.

“No! I am not telling you.” Hyoyeon smiled evilly.

“Yah, Kim Hyoyeon! Why do you have so many secrets? Are you really not telling me?”

Hyoyeon shook her head. “I won’t tell you.” Then, she ran far away from Taeyeon.

“Kim Hyoyeon! Just you wait! I will make sure that I will know that person sooner or later.” Taeyeon shouted.

She had stopped chasing after Hyoyeon. She was out of breath after all the running and chasing. After all, she was low stamina. From far away, she could see Hyoyeon was waving her hand at her and walking inside her house. They had finally arrived at Hyoyeon’s house. Taeyeon waved at her too. A smile curled from her lip. Deep down inside her heart, she was happy to see that Hyoyeon could overcome her fear of the past. She was happy that Hyoyeon finally showed her beautiful talent in dancing.

Then, something occurred into her mind. “Wait! Then, does it mean I am the only member of Dance Club that is bad at dancing? Oh, no! Yah, if you are good at dancing, then, what about me?” she shouted as she saw Hyoyeon at the door, watching her.

“Don’t worry. You always have Kyuhyun.” Hyoyeon shouted back and laughed after that.

“You bad girl! Teach me dancing after this!”

Hyoyeon only laughed at her best friend. She looked at the sky. Today was a beautiful day. She hoped tomorrow would too.

 

 

It had been a week after the dance. Hyoyeon’s name started to become popular because of her powerful dance. Many nicknames were given to her. If Eunhyuk is the Dancing Machine of the school, then she is the female version of Dancing Machine.

However, all the popularity did not make Hyoyeon to become arrogant. She was still the down-to-earth girl that her friends always know. She knew, sooner or later, the status would leave her again. Just like before. And, Hyoyeon also did not want the history to be repeated itself.

“Hyoyeon, do you have someone that you like in this school?” they were talking about random things when suddenly Taeyeon popped up with the question. It was recess and they were in their class after finishing their lunch together. There was no one in the class except for the two of them.

Hyoyeon stuttered for a while before she answered, “Yes, I do like someone in this school.”

Taeyeon’s eyes turned bigger when she heard Hyoyeon’s confession. “Who is he? Do I know him?”

“Maybe.” Hyoyeon smiled, intending to keep that as a secret.

“Aish! What with all the secrets? Please, just once! Tell me who is he.” Taeyeon tried to persuade Hyoyeon into telling her using her aegyo. Hyoyeon just laughed.

“You know that you look ugly when you do that, right?” Hyoyeon was referring to Taeyeon’s aegyo.

Taeyeon pouted. “Fine! Don’t tell me anything!” she pretended to be sulky.

“Aigoo! My cute friend. Don’t worry. One fine day, I will tell you who the lucky person is.”

“You mean, the unlucky person, right?” Taeyeon burst into laughter.

“What unlucky? He is lucky, okay!”

“Oh, he is sure unlucky to be liked by you.”

They continued to argue until they heard some noise in the corridor. They stopped debating about the luck of that person and head towards the corridor to see what was happening.

Then, they saw a swarm of people (almost like fan girls) was admiring no other than Lee Eunhyuk. He was walking through that corridor and walked past Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. As he saw Hyoyeon, he gave his gummy smile that made Hyoyeon’s heart to explode from joy. She saw him walking until she lost the sight of him.

“Kyaa~ Eunhyuk oppa is so cool, right?” Hyoyeon heard a fan girl was talking with her friends.

“Yeah! I wish I am her girl friend!” her friend replied.

“You can’t! He is mine!”

“No! He is mine!”

“Just shut up both of you. Don’t you know that Eunhyuk oppa already has a girlfriend?”

The last words from one of the girls made Hyoyeon’s smile vanished. She was stunned. She had never imagined that Eunhyuk already has a girlfriend. She turned to look at the person who was talking just now.

It was Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona! It was them!

“Is it true that Eunhyuk oppa has a girlfriend?” without hesitating, Hyoyeon asked them. At that time, she did not care what they would be thinking about her. She just wanted to know the truth.

“What if yes? Does it matter to you?” Yoona said arrogantly.

Tears started to gather inside her eyes, waiting anytime to flow through her face. She turned and walked away from them. She did not know where she was going until a hand stopped her steps.

“Hyo, what’s wrong?” it was Taeyeon. She had been following her with worried look.

“He has girlfriend...” Hyoyeon said weakly.

“You mean, Eunhyuk oppa?”

Hyoyeon just nodded. “The person that I like already has a girlfriend. What should I do?”

Then, Hyoyeon tuned her look to Taeyeon’s face. She looked shocked.

“You mean, you like Eunhyuk oppa?” at last, Taeyeon managed to asked that question.

Again, Hyoyeon nodded. “I like him. no, love! yes, I love him.” Tears started flowing from her beautiful eyes. And she cried silently.

Taeyeon, who was still in shocked, could only hug Hyoyeon, trying to comfort her. She felt sorry for her best friend. If only she could do something to make her gained her love...