She Is Back!

First Love

“Are you sure you want to go back to Korea?” Seungyeon asked.

“Yes.” Gyuri answered curtly while packing her things. After making sure that she had packed all her important things, she zipped the baggage harshly.

“Please don’t make decision hastily. Because of one man, you can’t throw your career away. Your name has just risen up here.” Seungyeon still had not given up persuading Gyuri to stay in America.

Gyuri stopped pretending to be busy with her packing. She threw a sharp glare to Seungyeon at the mention of that certain man.

“That man cheated on me! How am I supposed to stay here anymore?” she said angrily. Yes, that man called Choi Siwon who swore to love her only, ended up having affairs, not only with one woman, but actually with a lot of women.

“That’s why I’m telling you don’t give up on your bright path just because of one useless man. You are beautiful. You are talented. It would be a waste to neglect all this now!” Seungyeon said, indignant.

“My decision is final! I’m going back to Korea. At least, I know there is someone who won’t ever cheat on me there.” Gyuri’s mind flashed back to a man that she left without news in Korea.

“What do you mean? Who?” Seungyeon asked her eyebrows squished together.

“Lee Hyukjae.” Gyuri whispered the name while her lips curled into a smile at the mention of the name.

Seungyeon could only furrow her eyebrows hearing a name that she had never heard before.

 

It was graduation day. The seniors were going to graduate from the school. And so was Eunhyuk. After the day she confessed and was rejected, they never saw each other again, much to Hyoyeon's preference.

“Aren’t you going to meet him for the last time?” Taeyeon handed in a can of juice to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon was taken aback by the question. “Who do you mean?” She pretended to be ignorant, accepting the can from Taeyeon. She diverted her eyes through the window, not wanting to meet Taeyeon’s I-know-what-you-want eyes.

“Some monkey-face guy.” Taeyeon said nonchalantly.

Hyoyeon giggled with the nickname given by Taeyeon to Eunhyuk. “It’s not nice to call him like that you know. He is older than us. Show some respect at least.”

“Then, why are you laughing too?” Taeyeon snickered.

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon exchanged glance, before they laughed together.

“Hey, that’s Eunhyuk-oppa! He’s coming out from the hall.” Taeyeon said, pointing out at the view of Eunhyuk through the window. “Do you want to see him?”  She asked.

Before Hyoyeon could say anything, they saw a girl, a pretty, elegant girl was coming towards Eunhyuk’s direction. They could see a surprise act from Eunhyuk upon seeing the girl. And the last thing they knew, they were hugging each other, tightly.

“WHAA—“ Taeyeon was speechless seeing the scene. was wide-opened. So was Hyoyeon.

“That’s Gyuri. His first love.” Two heads twirled to their back to see Kyuhyun was standing behind them, also watching the scene.

Kyuhyun’s explanation answered the question in their about the mysterious girl. Hearing the words first love, Hyoyeon’s heart felt like it was stabbed by sharp, long sword. Her world seemed spinning. She wanted the pain to end but she lost her track. She looked at Kyuhyun with dismal eyes.

“Is… is it true? Eunhyuk-oppa’s first love?” She asked for confirmation.

Kyuhyun stuttered a bit. He was planning to bring Hyoyeon back to the reality by telling the truth. However, seeing her eyes that seemed to lose her soul, he became hesitated. At last, he could only nod.

The nod just shattered Hyoyeon’s world into tiny little pieces.

 

“Oppa, I miss you so much!” Gyuri said between their hug.

Eunhyuk was still stunned by Gyuri’s sudden appearance. He could not believe his eyes when he saw her, standing in front of him just now. And as if programmed to do so, his leg stepped forward into her warm hug.

“Gyuri, is this really you? I’m not dreaming right?” Eunhyuk asked after they broke from their hug. They were sitting at a cafe now.

Gyuri chuckled. “You, silly. Of course this is me. And you are not dreaming, oppa.”

“Where have you been all this while? Why don’t you even contact me?” Eunhyuk asked.

Gyuri’s mind went back to the event that brought her back to Korea. The image of a playboy man that broke her heart came was flashing in her mind while sniggering at her, as if laughing at her foolishness.

‘I will show you. There is even better man than you. I’m Gyuri! I am a superstar. I don’t chase men! Men will chase me!’ She vowed.

 Gyuri smiled sweetly. “I’m sorry, oppa. I don’t contact you because I’m afraid I will come flying to you back if I ever heard your voice. I still want to make my dreams come true. That’s why I suppress myself from sending you any news.” Gyuri created make-believe lies.

She gave a pitiful look that said she was hurting by her decision too. And, Eunhyuk fall for the trap.

“Now, I’m back, oppa. We are going to be together always after this.” Gyuri made a promise while giving her prettiest smile.

‘Her smile still has not changed. Although it does not make a V-shaped like Hyoyeon’s, I still love her smile. Wait! Why am I comparing her to Hyoyeon?’ Eunhyuk shook his head as if by doing that, he could shake the thought of Hyoyeon from his head.

“Are you alright, oppa?” Gyuri asked while touching Eunhyuk's hand.

“Of, of course I’m alright.” Eunhyuk smiled to assure her that he was fine.

He looked at his hand that was in Gyuri’s hand. He had been noticing it. Before, whenever Gyuri touched him, he would feel a vibe of happiness. But, when Gyuri hugged him earlier, he could no longer feel it, as if the happiness was gone. However, it felt different when he hugged Hyoyeon. He felt that happiness with Hyoyeon.

‘Ah, I’m comparing them again! I must be crazy now!’ Again, he shook his head and tried to focus on Gyuri’s story. Little did he know, his heart was having a war.

 


 

Sorry for the long wait. Miss me? No? *crying in a corner*

Just kidding. Kekeke~

So, here is the update! Hope you like this update! I will try to update soon. Real soon! 

By the way, have you read my story Kim Hyoyeon... On Facebook??? For the next update, what do you want to see? There are some options. I will let you choose what you want to see for the next update.

A: Girls' conversation

B: Nicknames' conversation

C: Battles for men conversation

D: Truth or Dare!

E: Gossips, gossips and gossips!