Get Ready For the Date!

First Love

 

“So, you really don’t want to join us to the sea for this weekend?” Donghae asked.

“No.” Eunhyuk answered.

“So, what are you planning to do this weekend? Oh, don’t tell me you are going to practice dancing for the whole weekend!” Donghae said.

“I am afraid it is true. Yes, I’ll be practicing some dance with our junior.”

“Okay, that's officially the biggest news I've heard all day. What’s the gender of the ‘our junior’?” Donghae stressed on the word our junior.

“Female.” Eunhyuk answered shortly.

“Okay, now, that's officially the biggest news I've heard all day.” Donghae said in disbelief.

“If so, why do you care?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Because you are Eunhyuk. Hello! Since when Lee Eunhyuk likes to practice with people other than me? Besides, female partner? Have you replaced me from your heart? What about Eunhae? Do you already forget about Eunhae?”  Donghae asked while making a serious face.

“Pabo. For the start, I don’t even acknowledge about Eunhae. Please don’t be ‘gay-ing’ with me.” Eunhyuk said, smacking slightly Donghae’s head.

“Auww. You know, you’ve got to work on your sense of humour. The ‘gay-ing’ word is not even in the dictionary. Wanna know what I will give you for Christmas this year? It is sense of humour.” Donghae said.

“Lucky me.” Eunhyuk replied, ignoring the sarcasm in Donghae's words.

“So, who is it again?” Donghae asked.

“Our new Dance Club member. Kim Hyoyeon, remember?”

“Excuse me, who?”

“I said Kim Hyoyeon. What, are you deaf now?”

“Well, you're gonna go deaf first. Don't forget, you're older than me.” Donghae just laughed when Eunhyuk gave him the death glare. “So, what’s happened? How come you are doing dance practice with her? Is there something I’m missing?” Donghae asked, trying to make a serious-but-end-up-in-funny face.

“She looked sad and trouble. She said she used to dance to wipe away her problems. So, I invited her to practice dancing with me. Besides, you saw her dancing skills. It was amazing and superb!” Eunhyuk explained.

“Yeah, right! I remembered how she stunned all the audience, including you.”

“Wh- wait, I’m not stunned! I was amazed!” Eunhyuk denied.

“Talk about two different words which hold the same meaning.” Then, Donghae chuckled.

“If I was stunned, what about you? I saw you drooling.” Eunhyuk tried to get back at Donghae.

“So, you do admit you were stunned by her?”

“If, and only if you admit that you were drooling.”

“So, I did drool.” Donghae said monotonously.

“So, I’ll admit that I was stunned too.” So, Eunhyuk admitted it.

“See, you have turned me into a liar just to hear your confession that you were stunned by a great dancer.” Donghae smiled playfully. “Sungmin, Eunhyuk just admit that he was stunned by a girl. Alert the media!” suddenly, he shouted to Sungmin who was talking with Ryeowook.

Eunhyuk, who was too late to realize that he had been fooled by Donghae, could just see Donghae was running away from him. By then, Donghae had already been far away from him.

“Yah, Lee Donghae! Just you wait! I’ll catch all the fish in the sea and grill them so that you would have no relatives left!” Eunhyuk shouted.

 All he saw was Donghae waving at him. He turned to his left and saw Sungmin and Ryeowook was giggling together.

“What’s so funny?”He asked them.

“What? Is it a crime to laugh now?” Ryeowook said.

“So, you are going to a date with a girl that stunned you, huh?” Sungmin asked.

“Spread that rumour and you can expect my fist in your cute face.” Eunhyuk threatened. Then, he left after that.

Sungmin and Ryeowook changed glance.

“So, he said I have a cute face.” Sungmin said.

“Yeah, I heard.” Then, they continued laughing, totally ignoring the threat.

 

 

“Your online horoscope suggests that you try not to flaunt you excitement which I know will be hard since you've been waiting for this date since your first growth spurt.” Taeyeon said, reading some sentence from the computer.

“Since when did you believe on online horoscope?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Since you told me you are going to a date.” Taeyeon replied with a smirk.

“Geez, I wonder if you are doing palm reading too.” Hyoyeon said sarcastically.

“I will do that after you and he become a couple.” Then, Taeyeon giggled.

“I'll say this one more time and then I'll print bumper-stickers, this isn't a date.” Hyoyeon stressed the ‘this isn’t a date’ words.

“All right. I will comment more after your date. That time, I am sure you will say, ‘I like the date.’” Taeyeon said while trying to mimic Hyoyeon’s voice.

“Cute.”

“So, what will you wear for the date?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’m tired of saying this is not a date so I will assume that you mean the dance practice. Well, it is a dance practice so I will just wear my usual dance clothes.” Hyoyeon answered.

“Oh, come on. Just wear something y! After all, you are going to seduce him, right.” Here comes the crazy idea from Taeyeon.

“Then, I have nothing to wear.” Hyoyeon said, rolling her eyes.

“That’s even better!” Taeyeon giggled, imagining Hyoyeon was going to meet Eunhyuk with ‘nothing to wear’.

Hyoyeon’s face turned red. “Yah, are you suggesting me to go like ‘that’!”

But, Taeyeon just laughed pretty hard.

“Aish, you are so annoying!” Hyoyeon only gave her a death glare.

“I’m sorry. Just thought it must be a real fun if you do ‘that’.” At last, Taeyeon said after she was able to control her laugh.

“If you are at my house this late just to laugh at me, I want to suggest you to go home now. You are just invading my space.”

Taeyeon was spending time at her house after the school today for the reason ‘I will help you out for your date tomorrow.’ Now, she was just helping with the noisy laugh.

“Aigoo… our Hyoyeon is pissed off now. Ok, now, let me chose a suitable clothes for you for your date tomorrow.” Taeyeon said and head towards Hyoyeon’s closet.

And so, they started choosing the clothes.

“Yah, why your clothes are so outdated? You have no sense of fashion.”

“Yah, are you going to make me wear that high heel? Do you want me to hurt my foot while dancing?”

“You are not going to wear those clothes! The only time you are going to wear it after your age is 60 years old!”

“No! I refuse to wear that. I will look like a striper on those clothes!”

After so much time of arguing and quarrelling with each other to decide on the clothes, at last they came with some cute and simple outfits.

Hyoyeon let out a sigh.

“Pheww… I never thought choosing an outfit is so tiring. No thanks to you, of course.” She told Taeyeon.

“Well, you might thank me later.” Taeyeon said, smiling at her.

 

************************************************************************************************

 

so, we do know that Eunhyuk is funny and all. But, just assume he is not here, at least, for now.

Thank you also to those who give me support! I do hope all of you will enjoy reading this story. Keep commenting and let me know if you are dissatified with my story so that I can improve it later. once again, thank you for reading and commenting and subcribing to this story! i love you, ! ^____________^

 

stay tuned!