The Evening In The Dance Room.

First Love

“Goodbye, Hyoyeon. See you tomorrow.” Taeyeon waved her hand.

“Goodbye, Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon smiled as they split up at the gate of the school.

But, her smile was slowly disappeared when the back view of Taeyeon was gone from her sight. She let a relief sigh. Then, she looked at the situation around her. ‘Ok, line clear.’ She looked at her watch. It was past 6 in the evening. ‘There shouldn’t be any people left at this time.’ She thought.

Carefully, she took careful steps towards a building while her eyes were still observing any movements around her. She walked until her feet stopped at a room. She looked at the sign. Dance Room. She read. With a slight doubt, she touched the knob of the door. But, as if she was electrified, she released her grip.

She turned around and took a few steps, leaving the room. She was about to leave until she heard a voice in her mind said, ‘It’s now or never!’ With a sigh, she turned back and faced the door. Closing her eyes, she came closer again to the door.

‘Click!’ the door made the sound as she opened it.

She looked inside of the room to check if there were people inside the room. After confirming that there was not a single person there, she sneaked into the room like a thief. Then, she closed the door.

The room was big enough for all the members of the Dance Club to do practices. Hyoyeon was admiring the decor of the dance room for a while. Last time, she was not paying too much attention on the design of the room as she was filled with nervousness and tension.

 

 

Hyoyeon sat on the floor for a moment. Then, she remembered what she was here for. To practice dancing! It took her a while to make up her mind to do that. Slowly, she took out her mp3 from her bag and scramble through the songs in the playlist. She stopped at a song and started to play the song. She tapped her foot, following the rhythm of the song.

Then, she stood up. She tried to move her body and follow the rhythm slowly. Feeling comfortable, she upgraded her move. This time, she played the song entitled Miracle from Super Junior and danced to the song. However, in the middle of the song, she tripped and fell down to the floor.

“Ouch!” she let out a short scream because of pain.

She stopped dancing and began to scold herself.

“I’m a fool. I can’t even do a simple dance. What am I doing right now?” Frustrated, she hit her head with her hands in anger. Without realizing it, tears started to form in her beautiful eyes.

 

“Eunhyuk-ah, you aren’t going back?” Donghae asked Eunhyuk after they finished their discussion that evening.

“No. I want to go to some place.” he answered while sticking his books in his bag.

“Where are you going?” Donghae asked. Somehow, he thought he knew the answer.

Eunhyuk smiled to his best friend. “As usual.” Then, he patted Donghae’s shoulder lightly and left the class.

‘Yeah, right. Of course to the Dance Room. He choose dancing rather than me. I’m left alone again.’ Donghae sighed. He quickly arranged his things nicely in the bag and left the class too to go home.

 

Eunhyuk walked towards the Dance Room. Suddenly, he stopped a few centimeters from the door. He heard an unclear music from the room. ‘Weird.’ He thought. ‘Supposedly, there should be no people in the room at this moment.’

Slowly, he pushed the door. Then, he saw a girl who was sitting on the floor, hitting herself at the head. A silent cry could be heard along with the music from the mp3. He stood at the door while thinking of what to do.

“You will hurt yourself if you keep hitting your head.” At last, he spoke.

Hyoyeon was shocked. She stopped crying and quickly wiped her tears. Then, she looked at the direction of the sound.

“Sunbae!” She exclaimed in surprise. ‘Oh, it is so embarrassing!’ She thought as she saw Eunhyuk was standing with his arms crossed to each other at the door.

Eunhyuk smiled while coming closer to her. “Mind telling me the reason your head become the victim of your hands?” He asked jokingly and sat near her.

Hyoyeon smiled sheepishly. She did not know what to answer to the question. So, she decided to remain silent.

“Aigoo... The wall doesn’t want to talk to me.” He chuckled a bit.

Hyoyeon also chuckled after hearing his joke.

“Wow, now the wall laughs.”

Her laughter became louder. Then, she looked at Eunhyuk and said, “Stop it. It is a lame joke. You know it is not funny, right?”

Eunhyuk smiled. “Yeah, it is sure not funny because nobody laughs.”

“Thank you.” Hyoyeon said. She knew Eunhyuk was trying to lighten up the mood and she appreciated his effort. Now, Hyoyeon felt at ease because of Eunhyuk.

“You are welcome. So, you want to share your problem?” Eunhyuk asked again using different words but the same meaning.

“It’s nothing, actually. I just try to dance but I fall after just a few steps.” She explained while hiding her sadness but Eunhyuk could sense it.

 “Want me to teach you dancing?” Suddenly, Eunhyuk offered.

She was stunned. Of course it felt wrong to be taught of dancing as she used to be the best dancer at her old school. In fact, she was the Dancing Queen. But, this is a great chance to be with someone she adored.

“Su... sure!” She said excitedly.

They started dancing together while Eunhyuk tried to, what he thought, teach Hyoyeon on how to dance. Although she felt hard at first, she felt comfortable as Eunhyuk was not too forcing her. In fact, he is a great teacher. She felt happy dancing with him. After 20 minutes of dancing non-stop, they gave it a break.

They sat on the floor while leaning on the mirror.

“Can I ask you something?” Hyoyeon started their conversation.

“Sure. Just ask.” Eunhyuk gave the permission.

“If someday, you face some difficulty in dancing, will you give up on dancing?” She asked in hesitant.

“Difficulty? You mean?” he furrowed his eyebrows.

“For example, when someday, you are laughed for your dancing move. What will you do? Will you stop dancing?” She looked at the different direction as she did not want Eunhyuk to read her mind.

“Of course not. For me, I dance to make me happy. I don’t care what others think of me as long as I am satisfied with myself. If I can make others happy, it is a bonus.” Eunhyuk answered.

Hyoyeon became silent for a while. She was thinking hard on what had been said by Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk patted her on the back and smiled.

“As long as you can dance, dance without regret.” Those words from Eunhyuk made Hyoyeon touched. She looked at his face. She saw a light of hope there. Somehow, she started to feel calm, the calmness that she had not felt for a long time.

“Furthermore....” Eunhyuk looked at Hyoyeon, their eyes met each other. Her face blushed and her heart began to beat crazily. “I’m confident with my dance skill so that no one will ever make fun of me.” He continued and winked at her.

And, for the thousands times, Hyoyeon could feel her heart fell from its original place.

 

*************************************************************************************

 

have you read my second story entitled 'If And Only If? if not, this is the link.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/111675/if-and-only-if-eunhyuk-hyoyeon-romance-sad-snsd-superjunior-hyohyuk

I'm thinking of making a sequel of the story but the main character would be Hyoyeon and Junho as i've 'killed' Eunhyuk. T_T (I'm sorry!!! don't be mad at me. I still love Eunhyuk. and I still love Hyohyuk)

so, what do you think? should i make a sequel? please go to my poll and kindly vote for your choice. thanks for all your support! love you all! ^_^