Break them Both

What Time Changes

Top wanted to warn Seungri about Jiyong so before the last class of day the started, Top stopped by Seungri's desk and quietly whispered,  "Stay behind after school. I need to talk to you about something."

Seungri gulped. (Oh gosh what could he possibly want now?) He pouted as Top went back to his seat before the teacher came in.

After the class was over Top immediately approached Seungri but was stopped by the teacher.

"Top you need to fill in some new student forms in the teacher's office. I'll take you there so follow me." The teacher said before leaving the classroom.

"Wait here. I'll be back soon and if you leave I'll kill you okay? ♡" Top whispered into Seungri's ear before quickly following the teacher.

Seungri was frozen in place, unsure of whether or not he should leave or stay. Daesung reached out to him and pulled him out of the classroom.

"Don't worry Seungri! You can just tell him you were busy!" Daesung cheerfully tried to make him feel better.

Surprisingly, Seungri wasn't feeling THAT intimidated either. After Top had smiled at him and ruffled his hair, Seungri began thinking that maybe Top didn't hate him as much as he thought he did. 

He smiled at Daesung, "You're right, I have a part time job to go to anyway." 

After the two left Top sprinted back to the classroom so that he wouldn't make Seungri wait for him too long. When he realized that Seungri had left, he ran his fingers through his hair. 

" Guess I went too easy on him. " 

..............

Jiyong stood watching Top in the empty classroom. 

"'We aren't lovers ' my . He's completely fallen in love." Jiyong muttered. That meant that if he broke Seungri, it would automatically break Top who is obviously in love with the kid. 

While Jiyong quietly walked away from the classroom he thought of ways he could ruin Seungri's life.

................

The next day Seungri dragged himself to school thinking of how he would face Top for ditching him. His thoughts were interrupted when suddenly someone glomped him from behind and hugged his back.

"You're in big trouble." The voice growled. Seungri tried to get out of Top's grip but Top simply flung him around and pushed him against the wall of the school gate.

Top leaned in toward Seungri, trapping him between Top and the wall. He stared at Seungri with a burdening stare, "So why did you ditch me yesterday?" He almost burned Seungri with his intense gaze. Seungri faced down, unable to meet Top's powerful eyes.

"I-I had a part time job...so...i..had to-..." Seungri's voice became quieter as he felt himself shrinking under Top's gaze. Top didn't say anything and just continued to stare at Seungri who didn't know what to do.

"Umm..." Seungri tried to get an answer from Top with no success. Top just continued to stare at him, as if he was a robot. It was scary when Top wouldn't answer to anything. 

Seungri decided to escape Top and the wall by walking away but was stopped when Top slammed his hand against the wall next to Seungri's head. Seungri turned to glare a Top who was still jjst staring at him without saying a word. Then Seungri turned to the other direction to escape but was stopped again by Top's other arm. Now he was completely surrounded- Top in front, Top's left arm on his left side, Top's right arm on his right side, and the wall behind him.  As a last chance escape route Seungri crouched down to go under Top's arms but Top simply leaned down at the same time so that his arms slid down with Seungri's face and were always in Seungri's way. They both slid down so far that both of them where squatting on the ground.

"Look I'm sorry for ditching you but I really had a part-time job okay? So let me go now!" Seungri insisted. Instead of releasing him, Top leaned forward, and Seungri's eyes widened as Top's face approached his. Seungri immediately covered his face with his hands in embarrassment.

"Wh-what are you doing!" Seungri yelled, his face red but Top couldn't see because Seungri was covering it with his hands.

"Bullying you."

"For what?"

"Ditching me."

"B-but I already said I had a job!"

"I think you're lying!"

"I-I'm not!" Seungri yelled back. All of his replies were muffled because of his hands were covering his face. Seungri felt Top's breath on his hand and tensed. Top's face was even closer now.

"Why are you covering your face?"

"B-because you're too close! D-! " 

"Somebody needs to watch their mouth"

"Wh-what? I can curse if I want to you son of a b-b-b***h!" Seungri cursed thoughtlessly. He had an easier time talking back go Top when his hands were in the way to protect him from Top's scary eyes.

"You're going to regret talking to me with that dirty mouth. " 

"Sh-shut up I can say what I want to say!"

"Fine then you deserve this." Top growled and Seungri instinctively braced himself for a punch or a kick but was surprised when Top reached for Seungri's hand and moved them from covering his face. Without his hands in the way Seungri could clearly see Top smirking at him  and his face getting closer and closer to his own face which was turning bright red. They were so close that their lips almost touched when-

"Seungri what are you doing! You're gonna be late for school! Oh Top you're here too and -- waiiit. .. what are you two doing?" Daesung eyed them suspiciously.

(Ugh I was so close. If it wasn't for that cheeky bastard..) Top cursed silently  before moving away from Seungri. The two stood up from their uncomfortable squatting position on the floor. (Hooray for reliable hyung!) Seungri thought.

Seungri ran behind Daesung ' s back, "Hyung tell him that I really do have a part-time job and that I'm not lying!"

"Hm. Oh yes Seungri works at Cafe Prince near the school here, he's not lying." Daesung cheerfully smiled at Top while Seungri stuck his tongue out at him. 

Top gave Seungri an oh-don't-worry-this-isn't-over-yet look before flashing a bright smile toward Daesung, "Oh I see. Well then Seungri I guess we'll have our talk later." He said and walked toward the school heading to class. 

Seungri sighed in relief, "Thanks hyung you saved my life!"

"Oh no problem buddy. But you know, I don't think he hates you.. I think he likes you."

Seungri gave him a flabbergasted look, "Are you kidding? I could feel his hatred with every breath he takes!" The two continued to talk as they followed Top's back which was a distance away.

.............

Jiyong began to put his clothes back on in the empty classroom. Because his group ruled both girls and boys in the school, all of the girls would offer her body to him if he ordered them too.

The girl he had just used sat up on the desk and smiled at Jiyong. "Honey I heard you've been getting involved with that loser Lee Seungri."

Jiyong looked at her in disgust. "First of all, don't call me 'honey'. We aren't dating you're just another one of my toys that I have too many of. You calling me that makes me vomit. Second, yes I am getting involved with Lee Seungri but a toy like you shouldn't care about it."

The girl pouted before answering. "You know I've dated him before. But only cause I wanted to toy around with him. Play around with a loser for a bit. And he completely fell for me. All I did was act nice and give him a little aegyo but I guess to guys who don't have many friends it's easy to get him to like you. I threw him away later of course. Such a loser."

"Hm? And then what happened?" Jiyong asked with interest.

The girl grinned happily. The famous Kwon Jiyong was finally giving her attention. She replied. "He completely broke down of course. He texted me everyday 100 times saying he would die without me and that he needed me in my life. He didn't show up at school because of depression haha. I didn't think he would be that badly affected but I pretty much ruined his life for that school year."

Jiyong smiled widely and left the room. (Perfect. He now had a plan to destroy both Top AND Seungri. First he would use his charms to take Seungri away from Top which would break Top who is in love with Seungri. Then after Seungri has completely fallen for him, he would throw Seungri away and shatter his heart. By then it would be too late for Top to win Seungri back because Seungri would already have fallen so hard for Jiyong that he wouldn't be able to see anyone other than him. It wasn't going to be that hard either. After all, loners like Seungri was easy to seduce).

"Time to get your revenge, Youngbae."

_________________________________________________________________

I'm back!! Did you miss me XD

Anyways here is an update for yall! Note: the wall scene with top and seungri was reffed from the kdrama Pinocchio 

Also I feel like this story is moving to slowly... should I quicken the pace? Leave your thoughts in the comments please ♡