I Believe You

What Time Changes

Seungri and Youngbae were in the middle of their conversation at the hospital room when Youngbae suddenly looked up and his face turned grim. Seungri looked behind him to see what his hyung was staring at and froze.

It was Jiyong and Choi Seunghyun.

Seungri immediately got up from his chair and tried to walk past them and get out of the room but Top gently grabbed his arm to prevent him from leaving.

"I don't want to see you right now.." Seungri croaked, his voice was hoarse and cracked with no confidence. He refused to look at Top who was staring at him with pleading eyes.

Youngbae also stood up from his seat and walked toward the three.

"Seungri I know it's hard for you..but please listen to what they have to say." Youngbae tried to convince him as well.

That was the last thing Seungri wanted to do so he looked at Daesung for help. Daesung simply nodded,  sign that he agreed with Youngbae.

Seungri sighed shakily. He wasn't ready to face the truth. For all he knew it the truth could have been even more painful than when he knew so far...or it could have been the opposite. Either way Seungri didn't feel like he was ready. 

He hesitantly looked up and met Top's eyes and his breath stopped. Top's eyes were full of desperation and Seungri looked away right away.

"I'll listen to what you have to say." As soon as Seungri said these words, Top and Jiyong's faces were full of relief. Now they had a chance.

Youngbae nodded and he and Daesung left the room to give the three privacy.

Seungri sat back where he was sitting before and Top sat on the chair opposite of him, the chair Youngbae was sitting in before. Jiyong simply kneeled on one leg in front of Seungri and put his hand on Seungri's knees.

"I'll go first Seungri." Jiyong looked at Seungri's face which was not looking back at him, instead Seungri was focusing on his fingers that he continued to twiddle.

"Seungri the reason why I said that Top didn't love you is because... I was jealous. So jealpus that I couldn't tell what was right or wrong. All I knew was that I wanted you and that that was the only way I could have you. Now I know that it wasn't a way that I could make you mine and I only feel remorse for it. Seungri I love you and that's what made me do these stupid things. Please trust me." Jiyong grabbed Seungri's hands and held them tight with his own, forcing Seungri to look back at him.

He loves me? 

But..no one loves me...

When Jiyong saw the uncertainty in Seungri's eyes he let go of his hands and stood up.

"The rest of the truth lies with him," Jiyong said gesturing to Top. He then plopped down on the hospital bed.

(It's up to you now. You have to make Seungri believe to trust in people no matter what) Jiyong thought.

Top cleared his throat. Seungri refused to look at him.

"Seungri..no.. Seunghyun."

Seungri finally looked up at him from hearing his old name.

"Seunghyun... it's me.. Choi Seunghyun. The boy you used to bully." Top softly chuckled. "Haven't I grown a lot?"

Seungri looked away from him again.

"You know the reason I went through this change was you. I transformed just so that I could come see you 8 years later and make your life miserable just like you did to me."

Seungri clenched his fists.

"But things didn't go the way as planned."

Seungri released his grip. (What? But the revenge did go as planned... what went wrong?) Seungri looked up at Top in confusion and gasped. Top was crying.

Top let the tears fall as he continued to explain to Seungri in an unwavering, confident voice.

"Who would have thought that my bully was such a lovely, adorable person..almost like a panda?" Top laughed.

"Who would have thought that I, who had been working so hard for 8 years to hurt somebody, immediately forgot about thoughts of revenge the moment I saw that person's face?"

At this point Seungri's eyes began to water as well. (Was this all true?) 

"I know I should have told you the truth. But I was so scared. So afraid of losing you. Just the thought of losing you made me go crazy and now to think that..  I'm about to lose you...I..I..I just love you too much.." Top squeezed his eyes tightly and more tears began to make their way down Top's cheek but they were stopped by something.

Seungri's finger wiped the tears away before they could make it down Top's cheek. Top slowly opened his eyes to see Seungri's pained face look back at him. He was crying too.

Seungri was standing in front of Top who was still sitting in the chair and wiping his tears away. Jiyong looked away. He didn't want to see any of this happening in front of him or he might get jealous and do something stupid again.

Seungri felt arms wrap around his waist as Top hugged him tightly. Top buried his face into Seungri's chest and repeatedly sobbed.

"I love you Seunghyun...oh god I love you so much.. believe me..please believe me.. I love you..I love you." 

Seungri couldn't stop his own tears and he wrapped his arms around Top's neck and hugged him back.

He whispered.

"I believe you."

And he really did.

_________________________________________________________________

I feel like it's been very Feely and moody the last few chapters so things will get fluffy from now on I promise :) I'll try updating more chapter too!

Please vote and comment! ♡