Double the Pain

What Time Changes

Seungri couldn't do it anymore. His legs were about to break and his weak body was about to collapse onto the floor. Shouts could be heard from behind him, causing him to tense up. Leaning on the wall behind the school building, Seungri panted, his chest heaving up and down.

 

"There you are." Jiyong growled with 3 other boys coming behind him. Seungri closed his eyes (It's all over now..).

 

Jiyong stood and faced Seungri who was staring at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. His face was so close that Seungri could feel the anger radiating off of Jiyong ' s every breath, each time Jiyong breathed he could feel his hair move from the wind. 

 

Seungri stepped back feeling uncomfortable only to have Jiyong step forward and trap him against the wall.

 

"People say it's your fault Youngbae is in the hospital." Jiyong growled in a voice filled with so much hatred it sent shivers down Seungri ' s spine.

 

"N-no I didn't mean it... I swear Jiyong, please believe me." Seungri squeaked unable to look at Jiyong ' s face. He continued to stare at the ground as tears welled up in his eyes.

 

*flashback*

 

Of course it wasn't really Seungri ' s fault Youngbae was in the hospital. Youngbae was Jiyong ' s best friend, who wasn't part of the gang. Youngbae was too kindhearted to join that kind of group and Jiyong accepted that. He didn't care if Youngbae didn't swear his loyalty to him as long as he remained his best friend. However when the gang began bullying Seungri, Youngbae stood up for him and protected him, causing a fight between Jiyong and Youngbae for interfering. After that Youngbae and Seungri became friends and Seungri was happy to finally have another friend other than his only friend Daesung. 

 

The incident happened a week after their friendship. The gang decided to go teach Seungri a lesson for getting in between Jiyong and Youngbae ' s friendship. They decided to act out the plan without Jiyong in hopes that their leader would praise them for their good work. 

 

When they cornered Seungri and advanced towards him with baseball bats in their hands, they didn't notice another person behind them. The moment one of them swung their bat towards Seungri's head, the bat hit something other than it's target. 

 

The bat had struck the back of Youngbae ' s neck, causing him to collapse on top of Seungri. Seungri screamed, crying, yelling Youngbae ' s name over and over. Youngbae had protected him once again. Seungri gasped when he saw blood on Youngbae and his tears wouldn't stop.

 

"Oh sh*t." the gang member cursed backing away from the two. "Jiyong ' s gonna kill us!"

 

"No he's not.. because he doesn't have to know the truth."

 

"Let's talk about this later, right now we gotta get out of here." The gang left the two, thinking of a lie to tell Jiyong.

 

When they found Jiyong they all acted teary and kept their heads low.

 

"Jiyong-sunbaenim.. we just saw Seungri and Youngbae." One of them stuttered.

 

"So what they're always around each other these days." Jiyong growled.

 

"But Seungri..he... he hit Youngbae with a bat.. we don't know why but Youngbae was on the floor all bloody and Seungri was standing there with a bat in his hands." Another member lied.

 

"WHAT?!" Jiyong roared. "WHERE IS HE!" There was a reason he was called the furious dragon. When Jiyong was angry he could probably kill a dragon with his bare hands.

 

Meanwhile Seungri was beside Youngbae in the hospital, watching Youngbae sleep. The doctor had told him that he was in a coma and that he'd have to wait for him to wake up. Even the doctor didn't know how long. 

 

Jiyong slammed the hospital door open and rushed to Youngbae ' s side, pushing Seungri away. The gang members were behind him, all smirking at Seungri. 

 

"Get out Seungri. I want you out of this room. Now." Jiyong almost whispered. Seungri gulped. He wanted to stay next to Youngbae, but Jiyong glared at him with cold, menacing eyes. "I said I don't want you here." Jiyong warned again, his eyes looked like he would kill Seungri at the spot if he stayed any longer.

 

Seungri rushed out of the room. He was really dead now.

 

*back to present*

 

"SHUT THE F**K UP THEY ALL SAW YOU AND I KNOW IT WAS YOU!" Jiyong roared punching the wall right next to Seungri's face causing him to flinch. 

 

"I-It really wasn't *hic* I would never do that to him. Please Jiyong." Seungri sobbed, shaking in fear. His fist was balled up and his grip was so tight that his nails cut his own skin. He could feel Jiyong ' s gaze piercing into him and he didn't have the courage to look up at it.

 

"Jiyong? Did you just call me Jiyong? How old are you and how old am I?" Jiyong sneered amused by Seungri's fear.

 

Seungri gasped at his huge mistake and his tears immediately came to a stop. In Korea, not addressing a senior properly was like committing a crime.

 

"S-sunbae. It really wasn't me, Jiyong-sunbae." Seungri stuttered.

 

"Oh yeah then who was it?"

 

"Th-them." Seungri sniffled, slowly pointing at the 3 boys chuckling behind them.

 

"You really expect me to believe you and not them. Those 3 swore their loyalties to me. They would never lie to me. But you, I bet you'd lie to anyone as long as you got to live. That's why you lied to Youngbae right? Lied about a friendship just to get protection against me." Jiyong snarled, his blood boiled just at the thought that his kind hearted friend was played by this gutless coward.

 

"No no you're wrong!" Seungri pleaded shaking his head. He knew what was going to happen next so he tried step away from Jiyong in an attempt to escape but Jiyong caught his arms and pinned him against the wall once more. His grip on Seungri's arms were so strong it made Seungri wince in pain.

 

"Seungri today you're going to receive twice the pain that Youngbae got. And the next day you'll receive triple the pain." Jiyong muttered, forcing Seungri to look at him.

 

"No he won't" said a low husky voice.

 

Jiyong turned his head, keeping his grip on Seungri to see Top smirking at him. The 3 gang members were all on the ground, unconscious.

 

"Sorry but you need to leave him alone. He's my target." Top pointed at Seungri who was just watching with deer eyes. "And if someone is going to be giving him pain, it's going to be me."

 

"Excuse me?" Jiyong advanced toward Top. Seungri should have escaped then, but his legs gave out and he fell to the ground, watching the two with a fearful gaze.

 

Jiyong swung his arm to punch Top's hand but Top easily caught the fist midair. Jiyong was definitely strong, but he was no match to Top's 8 years of bone breaking training. Even Jiyong could tell he was no match.

Top smirked "I knew it. You're just one of those cowards who pretend to be strong by using other people." He glanced at Seungri while saying this because it applied to him too-atleast it applied to him 8 years ago.

Jiyong wanted to say something back but couldn't because he was smart and knew it wouldn't be wise. He cursed loudly and gave Seungri an icy glare before stomping away from them. (Lucky you Seungri. You found another knight in shining armor. But I'm not gonna let you go after what you did to Youngbae. Just you wait...) Jiyong thought. (And you too Top. Strength isn't everything. I'll find whatever you find most precious and take it from you. That would cause you more pain than a hundred bullets would.)

 

Seungri sighed in relief and his breathing was finally normal again. That relief only lasted for a moment until he looked up to see Top standing over him, looking at Seungri with the same icy eyes as Jiyong's.

 

"Th-thank yo-"

 

"You aren't him, are you?" Top interrupted him, cutting him off short.

 

"Wh-what?"

 

"Are you really.. Lee Seunghyun?" 

 

Seungri gasped at hearing his old name. But he kept his mouth shut, refusing to answer.

 

"I asked you a question." Top growled in annoyance. Seungri was still silent.

 

"I said are you Lee Seunghyun?" 

 

No answer.

 

(Well there's still another way to check for sure) Top thought as kneeled down closer to Seungri.

 

Seungri flinched as Top suddenly came close to him. All of a sudden Top pushed him onto the ground and ripped Seungri's shirt open.

 

"Wait! What are you doing!" Seungri screamed trying to push Top off. His arms flailed at Top's chest and he kicked his legs around hoping to kick Top off.

 

"Shut up and stay still" Top snarled as he tried to get Seungri's shirt completely off. But that proved to be difficult because Seungri kept struggling and pushing him away. 

 

After a while of struggling and jostling, Top finally succeeded in removing Seungri's shirt. He pulled Seungri's arm toward him to take a closer look at Seungri's shoulder. 

 

There it was. Even after 8 years it still remained prominent.

 

A red scar across the shoulder. The wound Top had caused 8 years ago with a mini pocketknife.

 

Top finally took his hands off of Seungri who quickly covered himself with arms, shaking under Top.

 

He now knew for sure. Lee Seunghyun was indeed Lee Seungri.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Wahh I love reading all your comments ♡♡ they make me so happy ^-^ 

 

Oof poor Seungri huh. BTW there is a reason why Seungri wouldn't admit he was Seunghyun so please stay for updates ^^