No More Feelings

What Time Changes

"WHAT? ARE YOU F**KING SERIOUS?" Jiyong yelled, slamming his fist against the wall. The gang member yelped and back away.

"Y-yes sunbaenim. Top was harshly bullied by Seungri 8 years ago and now he seems to have come back for revenge." The gang member gulped.

"So did Top really mean it when he said he only wanted revenge?" Jiyong bit his nails. (That son of a . How dare he play with Seungri's heart... wait a minute.. what was he thinking? He was also just playing with Seungri's heart. It was just part of his payback for Youngbae. So then why... why did he worry so much about Seungri?)

"Um so sunbaenim.. I'm in Seungri and Top's class and it seems Seungri really likes Top. So if we just tell Seungri that Top was just playing with him for the sake of revenge, wouldn't that break Seungri's heart? He'd be so shocked he would be unable to trust anybody anymore! I think that's a suitable payback for what he did to Younbae-sunbaenim and-" 

"SHUT UP." Jiyong punched the kid in the jaw who fell back. "Don't you dare say a word about this to Seungri." He glared down and the gang member who rubbed his face, trembling.

"B-but I thought you wanted-"

"I said I'll take care of that myself!" Jiyong slammed the glass case next to the kid and blood began to form on his hand. "Don't you in this time. If you tell Seungri about this I'll kill you. Understand?" Jiyong threatened with dangerous eyes.

"S-sunbaenim! You're bleeding!" Thr gang member reached out to touch Jiyong's bloody hand only to be slapped away.

"Don't touch me. Get out." Jiyong grumbled. The kid just nodded and got up to bow and stumbled out of the room.

(GODDAMMIT!) Jiyong yelled in his head as he slammed his bloody fist against the wall again, creating a red splash on the school wall. What was going on with him? He should have been delighted to find a way to break Seungri but instead he was just protecting him! Why was he so worried about the coward who deceived his best friend? No matter what Jiying tried to do he kept thinking of Seungri's smiling face over and over, as if it was put on replay in his head. 

Then Jiyong began to laugh. This was hilarious wasn't it? How THE Kwon Jiyong could fall in love with something so simple as a smile. But still.. He had to make sure it wasn't really love, that it was only a fluke.

......................

The whole class period Seungri's face was beet red from the kiss Top had given him on the rooftop. 

Seungri grabbed his face with his hands and tried to get the red to die away but it only heated his face even more. 

Why did Top kiss him? Did he....like him? Like in that way? 

Seungri shook his head. Nononono...

What confused Seungri even more was that he didn't find it disgusting at all.. he always thought he was straight but... Was it because it was Top? 

Seungri glanced back to look at the dinosaur who was looking out the school window. Then Top turned and his eyes met Seungri's. Top smiled warmly and Seungri immediately turned around again, his face now redder than ever. His head was going dizzy and he couldn't think straight.

"Lee Seungri. Lee Seungri. LEE SEUNGRI!" the teacher yelled at Seungri who wasn't thinking straight. Seungri finally looked up and the teacher looked at him with concern.

"Hmm.. you're bright red..and you seem to have a fever." The teacher gently touched Seungri's forehead. "Go to the nurse's office and rest."

Seungri touched his own forehead and realized he really did have a headache and a fever. 

"Thank you Mr. Kim." He mumbled and he slowly walked out of the classroom and headed for the nurse. 

Top looked at him with worried eyes as he watched Seungri slump his way out of the classroom. 

"Can I go with him?" Top raised his hand.

"No you need to concentrate on your lessons."

Top grumbled. He didn't want to leave Seungri alone but there was nothing he could do.

...........

Seungri began to cough as he approached the hallway and he felt his body become heavier. (So I really am sick...) Seungri thought as he coughed more.

When he opened the door to the nurse's office, he wasn't greeted by the nurse. Instead he saw Jiyong sitting on the bed alone, staring out the window.

"Hyung? What are you doing here? Where's the nurse?"

Jiyong turned around and was surprised to see Seungri there.

"She went to go get extra bandages."

"Bandages for what?" Seungri asked but then looked down at Jiyong's hand, the red blood was seeping through the white cloth. 

"Oh god what happen-" Seungri reached over to touch Jiyong's hand but fell over on the bed next to Jiyong's lap, panting heavily.

"What's wrong Seungri?" Jiyong yelled in concern as he picked Seungri up and layed him gently on the bed. Seungri coughed violently and breathed heavily.

"Oh man you're burning up! Sh*t where the f**K is the nurse when you need her!" Jiyong cursed as he hurried to get a cold towel. 

He quickly placed the towel on Seungri's forehead and Seungri smiled weakly.

"Thanks hyung." He said quietly.

"Shh.. just go to sleep.." Jiyong whispered.

Seungri nodded and closed his eyes to rest.

Jiyong sat next to the bed. I'm not in love with him. I shouldn't be. I can't be. What about Youngbae, lying helplessly in the hospital because of the very coward that was lying in front of him right now? Jiyong couldn't just abandon Youngbae ' s payback because of his own selfish reasons. 

Jiyong made up his mind to forget about any feelings he had for Seungri but when he looked up to see his sleeping face, he gulped. Seungri just looked so...sweet. His calm sleeping face and the drop of sweat running across his forehead. And his soft, pink lips..

Without thinking Jiying got up from his chair and leaned over Seungri, his lips inching closer to Seungri. He wasn't even thinking when he was about to close the gap in between their lips when-

"Top?" Seungri mumbled, his droopy eyes were half open, half awake. 

Jiyong whipped away from Seungri and ran out of the room, leaving Seungri to drift back to sleep. He sprinted pass the nurse who was holding his extra bandages and headed straight out of the school for the hospital.

He really f**ked up this time. He needed to see Youngbae ' s face to remind himself of what Seungri had done. That would remotivate him to break Seungri's heart and forget any feelings he had for him. He couldn't betray his best friend. Not for anyone.

....................

Meanwhile in the hosptial, Youngbae ' s eyes slowly opened..