You Came

What Time Changes

PLEASE READ THIS CHAPTER TILL THE END***

Top paced back and forth in front of Cafe Prince. It was 8:30 now, and the cafe had already closed business at 8:00. No one was there anymore and Top stood there alone, waiting for an answer.

He checked his watch more that a hundred times, waiting for the little hand to reach nine. But it no matter how many times he looked the little hand never seemed to move, only the long hand ticked away.

He rubbed his face with his hands, trying to calm himself down. Suddenly he tensed up as the sounds of footsteps came closer to him.

.........

Jiyong leaned back against the wall behind the school. The sun had set and it was already dark and hard to see. It was now 8:55 and Jiyong's heart was pounding. He could hear his own heartbeats thump in the dead silence of the night. But the thumps got louder and louder and soon Jiyong could tell they were no longer the sound of his heart, they were the sounds of footsteps.

...........

Top whipped toward the direction of the sound. 

"Seungri!" He yelled with a smile but the smile immediately faded into disappointment.

"Haha nope it's me!" His boss, the owner of Cafe Prince cheerfully chuckled. "I came out to ask you why you're still standing here. Business hours ended a while ago,you know?"

Top looked at him with confusion and the boss explained, "Ya see, I live right above the cafe," he pointed to the second floor of the building, "and I saw you waiting out here alone through that window."

"I'm..waiting for someone." Top sighed.

"Seungri, I'm guessing," the boss chuckled.

"How did you-?"

"Well you called me Seungri when I came towards you. Plus I can kinda tell that thing you two have going on."

"W-wait you knew"

"I mean when Seungri collapsed that day- you should have seen your face!" the boss laughed, "people only make that face when they truly care and love someone."

Top nodded and whispered. "It's true. I really do care and love him."

The boss patted him on the shoulder before walking back towards the cafe which was also his home.

"Don't worry, Seungri will come." He called out before entering the building.

Top quickly called back. "How do you know?"

The boss turned back around to give Top a smile. "Because I've seen the face he makes when he looks at you, too. And its the same as yours." With that the boss went back into the cafe and the door closed behind him.

Top smiled and looked back to the road to wait for a figure to walk towards him from the opposite side.

..........

Jiyong flung himself from the wall and looked around to find out where the footsteps were coming from. Then in the distance he saw a figure trudging towards him, carrying something that resembled a large sack.

As the figure came closer, Jiyong's smile grew wider. 

"Seungri." He smiled while he called his name. But when Seungri looked up at him, Jiyong 's smile slowly disappeared. Seungri's face said it all. He was not the one.

Jiyong looked at the giant bag Seungri was carrying.

"Guess you found it before we could open it together.." Jiyong gave a fake chuckle.

Seungri gently placed the bag in front of Jiyong.

There was an awkward silence. Not a single word said or asked, the two knew what the answer was already.

Seungri finally broke the ice, "I'm sorry, hyung." His reply was almost like a whisper, creeping into Jiyong's ears and to his heart.

Jiyong gulped down his pain and smiled brightly. "For what? It was me that fell in love you. It was me that deceived you."

"B-but still I-"

"Seungri you should never feel sorry about being loved or having love given to you. I want you to remember that. Don't be afraid to trust people, and don't be afraid to approach others either."

Seungri looked up at Jiyong' smile. His smile was so bright and heartwarming, Seungri was at a lost.

Then he pushed the bag closer to Jiyong.

"I came to return these."

Jiyong looked at the bag. He remembered the day when he went to his large mansion and rummaged through his gigantic room looking for every Princess Hours related thing he had. He remembered the day when he carried the heavy bag all the way to Seungri's house, and he remembered how he had found a spare key and hid the bag under Seungri's bed. Most of all, he remembered how happy he felt through all of it. 

Jiyong gently pushed the bag back to Seungri. 

"Keep them. They're yours now."

"No I can't accept this I-"

"Keep them. Please. I want you to remember me with these. I don't want you to forget me."

"Hyung I would never forget you."

"Still. I want you to have them. Who knows maybe Top is a Princess Hours fanatic too? Or you can watch these with him if he doesn't know what they are?" Jiyong chuckled.

Seungri looked at the bag and back and Jiyong once more.

"Thanks, hyung."

Jiyong picked up the bag and handed it to Seungri, and pulled him into his arms for one last hug. Jiyong wanted to stay that way forever, just trap Seungri in his arms for all eternity but after a while he reluctantly let go. He gently gave Seungri a little push.

"You should go now. You don't want to keep a certain somebody waiting too long right?" Jiyong grinned warmly.

Seungri smiled back. He knew Jiyong wasn't actually smiling and it hurt him more to see his hyung hide his pain just for him. 

"Thank you for loving me, hyung." Seungri whispered before sprinting off, running towards his true destination.

Jiyong watched as Seungri's back became more and more distant, until finally it became a tiny dot, disappearing. 

He dropped to his knees. All the pain he kept hidden from Seungri finally exploded inside him as he sobbed uncontrollably.

It hurt. It hurt so much. Jiyong clutched at his heart which was throbbing, about to erupt inside him. He kept wiping away his tears, but it never worked because the tears never stopped flowing. 

When his crying finally came to a stop, he wiped the last of his tears and took deep breath. 

"Are you okay, bro?" Youngbae asked with concern as he helped Jiyong off his knees. Daesung was there too, giving Jiyong a reassuring smile to cheer him up. Youngbae and Daesung already knew where Seungri's heart wanted to go to,so they went to the school wall to support Jiyong. They knew Seungri would choose Top. Even Daesung who hated Jiyong, came to support him.

Jiyong sniffled a little and Daesung patted him on the shoulder. 

"It will be alright. This is what's best for him." Youngbae gave his best friend a hug, knowing how much pain his friend was in right now.

Jiyong nodded into his shoulder and breathed, "I know. I know it is."

Youngbae pulled back and gave his friend a reassuring smile.

"Do you regret it?" He asked.

"Regret what?"

"Regret loving him."

Jiyong paused for a while and hesitated before he answered with full confidence.

"No."

"No? But you're in so much pain?"

"I don't regret loving him. I never will. If I had never fallen in love with him, I would have continued trying to get revenge for you. And if my plan would have succeeded, then Seungri would be experiencing the same pain I am right now. I'm glad that he doesn't have to feel this pain. I'd rather have it be me suffering than him."

"You've changed." Youngbae chuckled, surprised at how much hi best friend had changed from a cold, heartless bully to someone with such a full warm heart.

"Only because of him." Jiyong laughed too as he quickly texted something into his phone and pressed send.

"C'mon let's go hang out at your place." Youngbae slung his arm around Jiyong and Daesung.

"Who gave you permission to invite yourself into my house?" Jiyong yelled at him.

"Aww come on, would you rather spend the night alone with your broken heart? Wouldn't you much rather have us there to cheer you up and keep your mind off of things?" Daesung pouted and laughed.

"True." Jiyong laughed.

"Alright then it's a singles only party!! No couples allowed! We'll drown our loneliness with friendship!" Youngbae cheered and the other two cheered as well before they all skipped off toward Jiyong's mansion.

...........

Top sighed. 9:03. No Seungri. A tear fell as he looked up to the second floor of the cafe. (Sorry boss.. looks like you were wrong.. Seungri isn't coming.)

Top slowly trudged away from the cafe when his phone buzzed. A text. He opened to see that it was Jiyong. Why was this fool texting him? To spite him? How did he get his number in the first place?

yo. Jiyong here. Got ur number from one of my lackies. Anyways. Princess hours. Watch em. With Seungri. You f**king bastard.

What the hell? Wasn't Seungri with Jiyong? He closed the phone with the confusing message and was about to continue walking home when-

"T-top!" A voice called out. A very familiar voice.

Top whipped around toward the direction of the voice to see Seungri standing a few feet away from him, in front of the cafe.

Seungri was panting, out of breath, and there was a giant bag in a heap next to him.

"S-seungri..you came.." Top breathed as he took a step closer to Seungri.

Seungri was still catching his breath from all that running from the school to the cafe but managed to smile  a bit to give Top the answer he had been waiting for for 2 hours.

Top broke into a run and he body tackled Seungri, almost knocking him down. 

Seungri gasped at Top' speed as the bingu wall wammed into him and clutched him tightly. Seungri hugged Top back but began slapping at Top' arms which were hugging him too tighly.

"T-top I can't b-breathe!!" Seungri gasped for air but Top only let go of Seungri for a few seconds. Seungri used this time for a breath of air only to be stopped by Top's lips which came crashing down to his own.

At first, Seungri resisted but soon he eased up and responded to Top's kiss.

Seungri couldn't think properly but all he knew for sure was that he was happy.

And he hadn't been happy in a long time.

_________________________________________________________________

Huehuehue sorry to keep yall waiting! OK NEXT CHAPTER I REALLY PROMISE I WILL HAVE FLUFF AND MAYBE SOME !!

Also am I the only one who really likes the boss of the cafe XD lol maybe it's just meh. 

Lastly please remember to come to comment and vote up the story plz ♡♡♡♡