Thank God

What Time Changes

"S-seunghyun?" Seungri whispered in his dream. There was a blinding white light and a short, fat figure stood in front of him.

"Choi Seunghyun?" Seungri gulped trying to reach for the boy when suddenly he was pushed back and the fat boy's face loomed over him.

"Seungri! Seungri!!" The boy called and Seungri's eyes shot open as he awoke from his dream and Top's concerned face replaced Seunghyun's.

Seungri realized he was covered in sweat and the cold towel was now drenched in hot sweat. 

"Thank god..you were shifting in your sleep and I was so worried," Top sighed in relief. "What nightmare where you having?"

"It's nothing." Seungri stretched out his arms and realized be was feeling much better. His long rest seemed to have healed him but he wasn't fully recovered yet.

"Well school's over now so I'll take you home." Top lifted Seungri up from the bed.

"W-wait I'm feeling fine so let me down!" Seungri squirmed, trying to get his legs on the ground. He suddenly remembered how Top had kissed him before and his face was burning up again.

Top reluctantly let Seungri down and pressed his palm against his forehead. 

"Are you sure? You're forehead is still hot," Top chuckled.

"That's not cause of the cold!" 

"Then what is it?" Top grinned mischievously. He seemed to know why Seungri's face was burning up and that annoyed Seungri even more.

"Whatever I'm going to Cafe Prince and if I don't hurry I'm going to be late!" Seungri stomped out of the room and Top quickly followed his back.

"Stop following me!" Seungri huffed not bothering to look back at Top and just continued walking toward the cafe.

"I'm not. I work there to you know, " Top chuckled. "Did you think I was following you?"

Seungri's shoulders tensed and his face was flushed. Oh god he was an idiot! How could he already have forgotten that Top worked there? 

When Seungri didn't answer Top caught up to him and ruffled his hair. 

"Cute." Top whispered into Seungri's ears before running ahead of him. Seungri's face was red with a mixture of anger and embarrassment. He quickly took his shoe off and threw it at the running bingu's back.

The shoe landed squarely at Top's back. Top stopped running and gave Seungri an oh-no-you-didn't look. Then he looked back at Seungri's shoe and smirked mischievously. He picked it up and looked at Seungri again, this time with a this-means-war look, and sprinted away from Seungri as fast as he could with his shoe in his hands.

"W-wait a minute!" Seungri stood there dumbfounded at first but then quickly snapped back to reality. "Get back here!" He chased after the laughing Top, half barefoot. And unknowingly, he was laughing as well.

......................

Youngbae was calmly reading a magazine and resting at his hospital bed when Jiyong came flying into his room.

"Whoa there Sonic slow dow-" Youngbae joked but was cut off when Jiyong gave him a death hug.

"Youngbae! Oh god Youngbae you woke up!" Jiyong said hugging Youngbae tighter. Youngbae just smiled and patted Jiyong's back.

"Of course I woke up did you think I was that weak?"

Jiyong finally let go and sat down on a chair next to Youngbae. When he finally looked at Youngbae's face, he couldn't control his emotions. He looked at the bandages from Youngbae ' s neck. They were caused by Seungri. Seungri caused his best friend's pain and yet he...he.. fell in love with him. Jiyong began to picture Seungri hurting Youngbae but was disgusted with himself because he then pictured Seungri's sweet smile and voice and lips and-

"F**K!" Jiyong yelled and tears fell down his cheeks and he layed his head down on Youngbae's lap and clutched the hospital blanket tightly in his fists.

"What are you unhappy that I'm awake?" Youngbae chuckled as he patted Jiyong's back.

"I'm so sorry Youngbae.. I-I can't bring myself to get revenge for you.." Jiyong sobbed into Youngbae's lap.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"It's just that every time I seem him smile, I can't help but want to protect him... I can't possibly hurt him or cause him any pain.."

"Wait wait yo.. hold up.. who are we talking about?"

"Youngbae are you a f**king idiot?" Jiyong looked up from his messy crying and Youngbae slightly pushed away the wet blanket away from his lap. "I'm talking about the son of a that did this to you!" Jiyong sobbed and layed his head back down on Youngbae's lap to cry more. Youngbae wished he hadn't pushed the blanket away. Jiyong only showed his soft side to his best friend. Youngbae was about to comfort him when he realized.

"Wait a minute..you fell in love... with one of your gang members?" Youngbae asked incredulously. There was no way his friend would fall in love with someone that he used merely as a tool.

Jiyong immediately stopped crying. "Huh?"

"You said you wanted to get revenge to the person who hit me right?"

"Yeah but... wasn't that Seungri?" Jiyong sniffed.

"Oh my god Kwon Jiyong you're the f**king idiot here. How could you possibly think that the weak and gentle Seungri could do something like that?" Youngbae asked angrily. He was worried because he knew how Jiyong could be when he was angry. "Please oh please don't tell me you did something bad to him."

Jiyong didn't answer. His mind was racing. He was incredibly happy but at the same time, he was incredibly angry.

First he was so happy it wasn't Seungri. Now he could lovr Seungri without worrying about betraying Youngbae.

However he was furious at the gang members that lied to him, as well as himself. He was going to kill the 3 guys that lied to him that day. Jiyong was also infuriated at himself for not believing Seungri's words. He remember the say he chased him down and pinned him to the wall. Seungri was shaking in terror as he tried to tell Jiyong the truth but Jiyong simply ignored him..

Jiyong was going to make it up to him. He would spoil Seungri and shower him with endless love.

"Yo Jiyong. Snap out of it," Youngbae shook Jiyong who hadn't said a single word for the past minute. 

Youngbae glared at him. "I asked you if you did anything to hurt Seungri."

Jiyong got up and smiled at his best friend reassuringly. "Nope but I'm going to do just the opposite." He sat up straight in his chair and began telling Youngbae about everything that happened while he was asleep.

.........................

Seungri was panting my the time he arrived to Cafe Prince and Top was already there, playing around with his shoe. Seungri glared at him.

"Give it back!" He panted and walked towards Top. Top however didn't want to give it so easily. He raised his arm above his head with the shoe in his hand so that Seungri, who was shorter than him, couldn't reach. 

Seungri lightly jumped up and down in an attempt to get his shoe back.

Top laughed, "You're just like a little panda trying to get a bamboo over your head."

Seungri pouted and stopped jumping.

"Alright alright princess, I'll give it back, " Top cooed as he knelt down on one knee and grabbed Seungri's barefoot.

Seungri was about to protest but Top just held on to his foot and slid his shoe back on. 

"Just like Seungrirella," Top grinned, looking back up at Seungri.

Seungri was blushing red but just rolled his eyes to hide his feelings, "Such a bingu."

Top simply stood up and silently reached for Seungri's chin, his other hand at the back of Seungri's neck, and drew his face closer to him. 

Seungri gasped in surprise but didn't pull away. He let Top's lips touch his own until-

"IS EVERYBODY READY FOR ANOTHER GREAT WORK DAY?!" their boss's voice bellowed from the second floor of the cafe. Thankfully Top and Seungri were on the first floor and the other workers were either in the kitchen or locker room.

Seungri quickly pushed Top away and Top smiled looking at Seungri's bright tomato face.

"We...uh..  work...theres...work so..yeah work.... we need to work so..... um.... locker room!" Seungri stuttered wildly and hurriedly stumbled toward the locker room. 

Top looked at the flustered boy's back and chuckled.

"Is this how he always is after a little kiss?"